youtube.com/watch?v=NJAaRFb-JJg
youtube.com/watch?v=cJOzEgRcSj4
youtube.com/watch?v=hM9-45UZL8E
whathappenedtofuryofthefilmfan.blogspot.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=8PS7CgXHxps
m.youtube.com/watch?v=343COpm-9ls
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Snapped neck

a bit too old and mature to be Sup Forums guy to be honest.
if you remove all capeshit, kid's movie and tv shows, you would end up with maybe 10 posts/hours.

I don't think Chris is a Sup Forums kinda guy. I can't see his sense of humour meshing with this board.

reminder that he cried on FB that RLM made fun of him

He's too pure

>le "i want to film school for teo weeks and i know about shots and lighting im serious guise, also look at all the toys behind me and my shirt, im such a geek like you" movie man

Channel Awesome Related Sup Forums thread:

He actually tweeted RLM and asked them if they thought he was a prick.

Who the hell is this, Christ weidman?

proofs?

Kek seriously?

He is a "prick"

The Weed Man is too busy writing blogs about going to theme parks with his family.

He says so in his crying Facebook video.

He's not uploading it to youtube.

/ChrisStuckmann/videos/1044263238944877/

He literally goes full blown notice me senpai. Just add facebook.com to the above

source? pic?

He said it in a video he posted on Facebook. People on here will try to convince you he was "crying" but he wasnt. He was just simply informing his fans that him and RLM have no beef. The joke was mainly targeted towards Jahns. Also mentioned that they messaged back n forth privately to ascertain whether they actually thought he was a prick. Naturally they said no because it was a joke. Cuckmann even said that he was aware it was a joke, and was just momentarily taking off guard by it.

So he was aware it was a joke but still un-subbed from them and felt the need to make a six minute video explaining about how he totally doesn't care anyway?

He's the product of an over protective mother that sheltered him and a dad that was either a huge whipped pussy or he was greatly absent in his life as a child. I've been to school with people like this and had a friend like this. He's an over sensitive cry baby that grew up never having people bust his balls. He's one of those kids at school that you'd call a faggot and he'd go cry to the teacher. Dude needs a serious ass kicking.

He wasnt saying in the video he didn't care. He explained he unsubbed off of impulse. I doubt it didn't hurt him at all, but he wasn't super broken up about it just taken back a little. He re subbed already.

There was no need for that video saying a million times that he's an ADULT.
An adult would simply ignore the whole ordeal or laugh it off.

I like how Chris Stuckmann routinely makes long videos discussing things he tries to convince everyone is no big deal

youtube.com/watch?v=8qse8LJmPV8

I legit don't understand how this guy has so many viewers, he doesn't even review thing, he just says whether he liked stuff or not, there's no real criticisms in his videos. He just says whether or not he liked various comic book movies and people respect his opinions for some reason.

reddit hates him. so yea. hes our guy

Stuckmann dick rider alert. How's grade 8 going bruh? Did you know you have to be at least 18 to post here?

You say there is no need, but some of his fans legit were starting shit with RLM. So he released that to inform them there was no beef. I understand if you want to just hate on a dude for doing something you deem irrelevant, but that seems like grounds to let your followers no that theres no bad blood. As we all know the Internet is full of children. Some adults just being bigger children. Try not to apply your narrow standard of being an "adult" to others. Specially on Sup Forums.

Not even a dick rider fampai. Just think he is a nice kid who does what he loves. Just because people have an opinion or way of evaluating a film that's different to me doesn't mean I can't like the person.

He was crying or at least crying before the video. His eyes were watery and he was viably shook.

yes, stuckmann is our guy

youtube.com/watch?v=B-gID5CB_8c

that's sad, all the more because it's obvious in all his work how much he admires RLM

Alergies? Could of stayed up late? Or he's idols taking a jab at him did upset him? Point is he wasn't crying like a bitch boy on camera to garner sympathy or attention. That's what a lot of people on here are implying and it's simply not true.

JUST SNAP MY NECK UP

>Bad blood
>internet arguments
proof that the fanbase is children

I don't understand how he can claim to be such a huge fan but completely fail to understand their humor.

he's been crying for months

Most "fan base" are children. Or man children. Anyone who feels the need to ascribe to something to the point of actually taking some misguided stand for "entertainment" is laughably retarded.

did he just get cast as superman?

>nice kid
He's 31
Twice as old as you. Lmao

The backgroud for this prick should be red

Meanwhile, Jeremy Jahns briefly acknowledges it and moves on.

I bet he sobs into his wifes tits every night while she wonders why she married such a pathetic cuck and counts down the days till her bull's next visit

Twice as old as me would be 42 m8. He is pretty young. I wouldn't really considered people as men or adults till at least 40. Most people do quite a bit of growing till they reach the ladder part of the life course.

what a little bitch, he should have learned after this embarrassing video

>mature
>makes a living off of videos where he talks through the public opinion on recent capeshit as if it was his opinion in so called "reviews"
He's the guy we'd shitpost about

who's this faggot nu-male, and what happened?

What's all this snapped neck shit?
I don't follow internet celeb stuff

I am in desperate need for kino. Post his improved version of BvS

> Intro
> Hey guys this is Chris Cuckman and I'm reviewing (insert name of generic tentpole movie)
> I'm a big fan of this series! You can tell by the toys I have placed behind me!
> (5 minutes of surface level movie discussion)
> I'll give it a B+
> Don't forget to like, follow, and subscribe!

every chris stuckmann video ever

Timeline.

APR 4
>Says in a podcast, "'Look man, you can't go around murdering people. You know, you're just like one of the criminals.' Then Batman could've said, 'Oh, well tell that to General Zod's snapped neck!'"
youtube.com/watch?v=NJAaRFb-JJg

APR 15
Just for kicks, I decided to do a rewrite of the lead in and ending of the fight between Batman and Superman. Will post when I'm finished.

APR 16
This is my rewrite of the big fight in #BatmanvSuperman. Gives Bats some more depth and Supes clear motivation.
>more depth
>clear motivation
>"WORLD'S GREATEST DETECTIVE"
>"WHY DIDN'T YOU LEAD ZOD AWAY FROM THE CITY"
>"TELL THAT TO ZOD'S SNAPPED NECK"

APR 16
Sad thing is, I wrote that in 20 minutes.

APR 16
Thanks for the feedback on my idea for #BvS.

APR 16
Just wrote it for kicks. #ZodsSnappedNeck

APR 17
Thanks for all the hilarious memes. #BvS
>Video of him basically going "h-hah me and my friends all laughed at those memes! Thanks for the m-memes!"

APR 17
Ok last thing on this, this one made us cry laughing.
>Posts pic related

APR 17
Being nearly 30 years old, I've learned something important. You've just gotta laugh at yourself sometimes, otherwise life gets boring.

APR 17
Thanks for the reminder guys, that line WAS dumb, and I will laugh about it for a long time.
>Video of Chris Evans laughing

APR 17
Guys, my dumb line has a Twitter, and it's beautiful. I kid you not I'm crying laughing. What a weird life I live. @ZodzSnappedNeck

APR 17
You see, if I had worked 3 years on that rewrite, then I'd be offended. But 20 minutes for fun? I'm laughing with you.
>Repeats 20 minutes
>I'M LAUGHING WITH YOU

APR 23
Due to requests, I've decided to offer my final thoughts on the reaction to my Batman v Superman rewrite:
>26-minute video talking about how he got meme'd on
>"I did it for my fans"
>"I've helped people out of suicide"
>"I work with the handicapped"
>"It doesn't really matter"
>"I only spent 20 minutes on it"
>"It's not that funny"

JUST
JUST
JUST
U
S
T

he should have never admitted to wanting to blow his dog

PRICK
R
I
C
K

Top fucking kek

Can someone give me the straight poop on this guy? I know about "Zod's Snapped Neck" and I saw the RLM video but beyond that, and I know he youtube reviews movies (but haven't watched any of the videos because they look uninteresting to me), but beyond that, I really know nothing about the guy. Is that all there is to him?

haha not that funny guys ;_;

That's pretty much it really. He met another youtuber in real once and that guy wrote a long blog talking about how Chris is a dick in real life though.

His wife looks like she smells like farts

So Chris made a stupid attempt at improving BvS, but when he himself realized how dumb it actually turned out, he insisted he had made a great meme?

youtube.com/watch?v=cJOzEgRcSj4

>Amazing Spider-Man 2 comes out
>He likes it
>Now that a new Spider-Man is announced and the ASM sequels are canned, he changes his opinions to be like those of other people
>He now hates ASM2

WOOOOOW

Can you name a bigger cuck than Chris Suckmenn?

>20 days convincing people it was just to make a great meme

This guy... What happened to the strong, silent type. The Gary Coopers.

Does he go like
>as you all know i absolutely loathed amazing spiderman 2

>I wrote that in 20 minutes
>actually came up with the snapped neck line a week before

Fuck she does and all.

What the fuck is wrong with his teeth?

youtube.com/watch?v=hM9-45UZL8E
no

His vanilla opinions on movies are useless and he's unbelievably insecure to boot

Do you remember who it was? I want more reasons to justify my dislike of him.

She has a very pleasant face. She is obviously one of the Tumblr/SJW types though. You can tell things like this just from how she dresses.

>7:21
>that voice crack

>g-guys, it's like a carpenter wanted to make a table in 20 minutes

whathappenedtofuryofthefilmfan.blogspot.com/

Honestly guys, fuck off. This is pathetic.

That retard with the "DUDE IM A KNIGHT, LOL SO RANDUMB" was way more butthurt. Chris made a video clarify the whole issue, and everyone decided to pounce on the guy because "haha zods snaped neck XD."

Also nice to the see the armchair psychologists talk about perceived insecurity and crying. Hey morons, there's nothing more insecure than attacking someone's mental health over a six minute video.

Fucking kill yourselfs.

explain pls
only know the snapped neck meme

Nah man, that's the tit cancer. She's in chemo.

Chris "I'm Better Than Professional Screenwriters" Stuckmann's masterpiece.

>88%
Reminder that he's a cuck

She has a soft, couch face. It's a neither here nor there face. Play-dough to molest with one's projections.

You've already made this post and it wasn't true then either

>Wife has cancer
>He cries on the interwebs because the pet monkey of some HACKS made fun of him.
weewww...laddies...

Please link me the "prick" video.

youtube.com/watch?v=8PS7CgXHxps

m.youtube.com/watch?v=343COpm-9ls

Shut up dcuck.

Chris "I'm better than an Oscar winning screenwriter I wrote this in 20-minutes wait why are you all laughing at me it was a joke guys really it was just a joke I took care of special needs kids in high school please stop making fun of me" Stuckmann

>What? You thought a pair of glasses could fool the worlds greatest detective.

dayuummmm look at dat ass

These people... Everything they hate, they need. Grist for their self-obsessed mills.

how is that annoying

dude come on it's like a carpenter making a bench in 20 minutes man come on

pics where

Poor precious little thing.
I'm sad she was rapped like that

Interesting read. Sounds like a really terrible person

Wow what a fucking whiny voiced cunt.

>Look at her videos
>Look at new house video
>Feel like a king while they live in near poverty in fucking Ohio

Stuckman is a FAG.

I gotta see this ass now.