Wtf I hate white people now

wtf I hate white people now

Other urls found in this thread:

livescience.com/40247-ashkenazi-jews-have-european-genes.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_studies_on_Jews
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Youre a NAZI harry

wtf i love white people now

>there´s two white hate threads on frontpage and one m-muh budget look at this black girl it´ll be profit shilling
kys jew

wtf I hate the frontpage now

Since when is making a movie about white supremacists "anti-white"?

>Harry Potter and the Final Solution

taking the extreme motives of a particular mindset and equating all of one belief as extremist behavior.

For instance if I were to say, black people are responsible for more crime than whites in america they would call me racist and this movie would affirm them in a fallacious way.

Yer a Grand wizard Harry

Yes, yes well done Antifa, well done.. However!

They're picturing white people as potential terrorists. They could aswel just make a similar movie about young muslim (or even a white guy that becomes muslim radical) and joins ISIS.

White pride people are extremists.

They're too blind to see the benefits of being white and often too dumb to capitalize on those benefits by becoming a member of the modern economy. As a wealthy white American that enjoys his privelage heartily, I don't need to shave my head and yell about trump and illegals. Even if illegals come into the country they have no chance of depressing my standard of living or destroying my culture because my culture is class based.

White supremacists are dumb, unemployable and an embarrassment to white people.

dubs confirm it can be a funny meme

work on the art a bit more

Don't mind me, I'm just checking this nice set of triple dubs.

>they have no chance of depressing my standard of living or destroying my culture because my culture is class based

I bet the Romans said the exact thing about the Huns

>mfw

Wtf I love Harry Potter now

Seriously kill yourself kike

The Huns?

I mean by 5th to 6th century when the Huns showed up in europe the Romans were almost completely done. I don't think you really blame their fall on the huns. I mean not that I want to help you but why not bring up the Visigoths or the ostrogoths who have a lot more to do with their actual decline.

Why are white supremacists so illiterate.

Thats the same shit man. Barbarians are barbarians.

The factual difference being that the Romans were at war with the Goths and the Goths literally sacked Rome.

Rome shouldn't have been so late to work all the time then

Can we just take a moment to note rad Dan looks really really good bald?

I hate you.

>YOUR A GRAND WIZARD HARRY~

>it's a Jewish actor plays a white supremacist episode

this

On this note, why do white supes hate Jews and, more importantly, not consider them white?

>all the terroism is done by wild sand people
>make yet another goy destoyer kino

based jews

Jews don't consider themselves white. Unless they are ridiculing or talking badly about white people, then they say ''us white people are terrible amirite'' or something.

Redpill is one hell of a drug.

Nice try, Shlomo

Because Jews aren't white (European), they're a part of the asiatic race from asia minor.

Because Jews are behind the decadence and cultural marxism infecting western civilisation and have been for centuries. Do you think it's just a coincidence Jews have been kicked out of 109 territories and countries since 250AD? The NSDAP weren't the first one to do it.

Also this board is 18+ Come back when you've finished high school or at least educated yourself

>to be white you have to be European
Wut

Source for your claims of le jew conspiracy

Probably kicked because of people being jealous of their monies

Nice ad hominem

>Because Jews aren't white (European), they're a part of the asiatic race from asia minor.
Wrong, Askhenazis are more European genetically than they're middle-eastern, and they're certainly not asiatic.
livescience.com/40247-ashkenazi-jews-have-european-genes.html

>Because Jews are behind the decadence and cultural marxism infecting western civilisation and have been for centuries. Do you think it's just a coincidence Jews have been kicked out of 109 territories and countries since 250AD? The NSDAP weren't the first one to do it.
This unfortunately is partly right. Which is not to say that "it's all the Jooos" or that dealing with them would make everything all right or that our own people do not have much of the blame too, but the Jewish roots and involvements in many of these harmful movements and their promotion, can't be ignored.

Blacks blame white people for their failings.

White people blame jews for their failings.

Underrated as fuck.

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Zyklon

wtf is this true??

can anybody confirm that?

>As a wealthy
opinion disregarded.

>"everyone please ignore the daily terrorist attacks by shitskins and remember that white males are the problem!"

Summerfag

>that feel when I have sephardi ancestry which basically makes me a sandnigger
It feels like the ending of The Shadow over Innsmouth.

Jews are basically Arabs. Are Arabs white?

>sephardi
>spaniard jew
>just like benjamin disraeli, prime minister of the united kingdom
That's pretty white.

>Probably kicked because of people being jealous of their monies
You don't kick wealth generators out of your country for no reason. Look at the USA for example, they tolerate China and Saudi Arabia and would never risk the economy by kicking those people out.

The Jews have lived on earth for many centuries prior to them.

>lrn2history

So you're telling me there's a type of Jew with both the words "ash" and "nazi" in their name? Holy shit that's amazing.

>jesus is an arab
Don't tell Trump supporters

Money lending doesn't generate wealth for the country , and it can cause feelings of hostility that populist politicians and figures can use

>X is basically Y. Does Y have property Z? Exactly
No

Kek, never noticed that

Judaism (or more accurately Rabbinical Talmudic Phariseeism) as a religion only dates back to the Middle Ages. It's a few centuries older than Islam, a few centuries younger than Christianity, and has nothing at all to do with the religion of the Hebrews.

Genetically, Ashkenazim "Jews" are Asiatic-Semite Khazars mixed heavily with Europeans, and Sephardi "Jews" are Semites, just like Arabs. Neither are white.

You need to look at the story of Torquemada to understand why Jews were kicked out from most countries except England in its latter period.
They used to ammass riches and use them to expand their power in the places they lived in, like most families do, the problem is that instead of doing it on a familiar level they did it on a religious level, basically creating little countries inside already existing countries.
Can't have that in a fucking monarchy, were most of the State money come from taxes, which jews exploited by being loan sharks/bankers.

Since money brings influence, they were often kicked out before they became too dangerous.
It has nothing to do with "degeneracy" or "they killed JEEBUS" but it has a lot to do with money.

Oh but blacks and Latinos can have race exclusive gangs and that's not racist. It's not abt white supremacy in those gangs, hell the Aryan brotherhood are allied with the Mexican Mafia. It's all abt money.

what happened to rupert grint's career?

Jews are Semites from the Middle East. Just like Arabs. If Jews are white, then so are Arabs.

>Oh but blacks and Latinos can have race exclusive gangs and that's not racist
When has anybody ever said that? Fucking Sup Forumstards, man. Even making white supremacists victims.

> the first genetic researchers to have documented a common paternal genetic heritage between Sephardi and Ashkenazi Jews.
> Ostrer also claimed to have refuted the Khazar theory of Ashkenazi ancestry.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_studies_on_Jews

Nice try tho

>Money lending doesn't generate wealth for the country
Yes, it does. Any way of distributing wealth towards those who put it to a productive use increases the overall wealth. This is done through money lending for small wealth creators (individual entrepreneurs and start-ups) and stocks/bonds for larger ones.

There's a reason there has never been a major economy without the existence of money lending.

>Jews are Semites from the Middle East
The semite gene has been washed away by Eastern European jews since a shitton of time, read The Invention of the Jewish people.
There's a reason Hungarian jews look like Hungarians, Spanish jews look like Spaniards and Roman Jews look like Italians.
Have you ever seen a French jew?
It looks exactly like a French but with a kippah on its head.

Not if they're different colours, pleb

Fuck off.

See

One drop rule. If you're not white, you're not white.

How ruse!

And there has been newer genetic studies lending support to the Khazar hypothesis. Also I already stated that Ashkenazim have Semetic blood.

What does that even mean?
Atomic power research was spearheaded by a team of nonwhites, what's your point?
And whites can be just as dishonest as nonwhites, so I really fail to see your point.

nah

>[muffled analogies of milk and shit intensifies]

So an albino black from darkest Africa is a white man? Cool, didn't know that. It's almost like "white" refers to more than just skin colour.

Is there even in "white supremacist" violence going on?

Lately, all they do is march and use their freedom of speech.

It means that Jews aren't white, which is what we're talking about.

>look at black person
>know they're black
>look at asian person
>know they're asian
>look at jewish person
>would have to do research to find out if they're jewish
Whether you like it or not, jews ARE white

Not since the 80s. Going by Hollywood we're living in the middle of the Fourth Reich, though.

It's called "passing." A lot of blacks can pass for white but they know who their parents are. Also you can tell if someone is a kike by the way the look a lot of the time. Jews fucking hate white people and want to see us all dead.

>look at OP
>know he's a faggot
Really makes you think

That's kinda what I thought.

You don't hear of any on a national scale.

Wait, there was that Dylan Roof guy, but he'd better be classed as a lone autist shooter, just like the gay bar Muslim.

I haven't seen any organized violence by white people.

I've seen some by blacks, though. Especially the lynchings of white people around Ferguson.

>a lot of blacks can pass for whites
Then they're not black you fucking idiot

PRAISE KEK!

Yes, they are. It's called passing. They're still black even though they can pass for white. They still consider themselves black. If asked their race they will answer black. Read the Wikipedia article on "passing." Read "The Human Stain." There are dozens of celebrities you consider white who are actually black and would tell you so if you asked them.

Because the failures of capitalism need a scapegoat

Could you give me some examples?

>It's a triggered Sup Forums neckbeards blame the Jews for something that offends them episode.

Black father. Identifies as black.

This guy knows what's up.
>tfw live in an affluent white suburb
>everyone has a great job
>people smile and are friendly
>police help with flat tires
>everything is clean and well maintained
>good landscaping by city park services
>no black people whatsoever
>only Mexicans are those that truck in from out of town to mow lawns
Not that I care about blacks and Mexicans being here--if they can behave themselves and live like civilized human beings.

This is what they all say until Akmed, Jamal, and Jose all move in down the street with their brood of gangbangers theifs and rapists. Then you won't be so lenient or foolish enough to think they "behave".

I just thought she had a tan, but she's black.

>actually racist people complaining about a movie portraying fictional people as racist
good shit

the problem with jews is that they're either a race or a religion depending on whichever suits them better to be for the situation they're in

This guy's a mutt. Chinese, Portugese, Pacific Islander. He passes for white though.

Isn't Reeves Lebanese?

>now

>he thinks his rampant consumerism is ''culture''

Wew lad, American culture has been dead since the 19th century.

>says jews are white
>not a kike
PICK ONE

Those tits are hairy