How do you get a thin girl with a big ass that likes watching Movies?

How do you get a thin girl with a big ass that likes watching Movies?

listen to van halen and queen i guess

>dadrock

Really just be attractive and then do whatever YOU want to do

You're not thinking like a man, if a girl likes you she'll pretend to be into whatever you're into, girls are pathetic like that

That's a bloke you fucking queer

Well in your case I would suggest a helium tank

find a thin flat ass chick and get her ass implants

Even better

move to new zealand

no, only shitty Pokemons down there

About 70% of my friends are female and I can tell you to just give up. They're not into your kind.

Great looks and a great personality are very important but also intelligence and in many but not most cases also having a good job. You also shouldn't have any major mental illnesses.

Be really attractive.
Be really charismatic.
Be really wealthy.

this

Buy one from a dealer for 20,000

Who is this semen demon?, etc.
Reverse image searching turned up nothing.

I know that many guys don't want it to be true but it is. Except for wealth, it depends on how independant she is. The more dependant, the more likely she will look for someone with lots of money or a good job.

what kinda music is alice into?

Prove it

I noticed my ex was cheating on me when she started getting into radically different music and movies than me

I have seen enough drags/traps from behind to know it

What is this

The sweet sound of BIG BLACK COCK slapping it's balls on her taint

pokevision, it's a website that shows you where pokemon are in pokemon go, it's useful because the game is actually bugged right now and doesn't let you track them.

is that fucking assbro

Big black is a pretty cool band

She has good taste

Thanks dude

fucking internet and this gay earth

>you also shouldn't have any major mental illnesses.
Mission impossible

That body is built for BBC

mostly hipster hip hop, trip hop, chill, and some rock eventually. last night she was playing sum 41 and blink 182 but she was also drunk.

comic con or any other "nerdy" expo

shy girls with banging bodies who are also mentally unstable[/spoilers]

pretty fucking absurd how much shit Pokemon are in people's town, you literall got to take a flight into the next country to get anything worth while.

you have unrealistic expectations and are full of shit. if you really think this way then having mental illness is a must-have for being friends with girls. if you want a 10/10 you should be 10/10 yourself weirdo.

hereĀ“s a diagnose for your friends: a delusional narcist.

You just have to watch the app like a hawk. The other day a slowbro spawned on my campus and later that night a dragonaire appeared outside my house. Of course, that's 2 of the only 3 pokemon I've found worthwhile using it.

>calling anything "dadrock"

Get outta here Count Olaf!

>not recognizing sheev

SUMMER IS UPON US

You seem to be very upset because of my comment. I have been friends mainly with women for my entire life. They're just more entertaining than men. And in many cases also smarter, to be honest.

I have talked to many of them about what they look for in men and they all said great looks and a very good personality. Many also like intelligent men. For some of them, this applies to women too.

The ones who are familiar with psychology also look for mentally stable partners. And the conservative women look for partners who are either wealthy or have a good job. That's just how it is.

The only one who doesn't care about the looks said the guy only needs to have a "perfect" personality and no mental illnesses. She has very low standards, compared to the others.

How bad do they have to be to be major? I think most people have something wrong with them.