What was his fucking problem?

What was his fucking problem?

>Gook doodles

Having his skin peeled off over a year.

Gay sex changes a man

Too proud and stubborn to admit he wanted to fuck his best friend whom he couldn't even recognize it was his friend

Griffith is such a fucked up character

he took his vision board way too seriously

Homoeroticism

Only anime I've ever dropped

He's basically the incarnation of zionists.

Dude was pretty bad since forever
>"friends" decides to go on a journey, earns his liberty through battle
>hate fuck the kingdoms most powerful woman thinking about him

He wanted to fuck Guts in the ass, but Guts was in love with Caska. So he fucked Caska instead out of spite.

griffiths motivations are really pretty complex, a combination of muh dream and muh homo crush on guts

>Griffith wanted to fuck guts

[Citation fucking needed]

Read the manga

I did

He's literally in love with him

read the manga

demonic bait

In a non sexual way

he obviously wanted to get fucked in the ass by Guts, not the opposite.

Do you people even #readbetweenthelines ?

If Griffith was gay for Guts why did he dream about marrying Casca, and having a kid?

While there is an UNDENIABLE homo subtext to Griffith and Guts's relationship (see: gratuitous naked water bucket scene) it's no more gay than many 80s action movies (cf: Red Heat, Big Trouble in Little Tokyo, Top Gun etc). It really is just a subtext and I don't think either protagonist would ever acknowledge it, especially given the different values of the feudal world in which it's set

should i watch this

His boifu abandoned him.

he wanted to marry casca for appearances while fucking guts while guts fucked casca so he could raise guts kids and get fucked by guts some more.

long story short, he dreamt of being an "alpha cuck"

Ambition.

You mean read.
Every adaptation has been progressively worse.
Even if you hate weebshit, at least read berserk.

He cared more about his desire than his comrades.

He was gay but didn't want to be.
Why do you think he fucked the princess after Guts left him. He wanted to prove to himself he wasn't gay.

>It really is just a subtext
Really? You're quick to forget the reason he got imprisoned was because he went to hate-fuck a princess just because Guts had left him.

He was too arrogant and too proud. In the end he actually wanted to be something like Femto, because it allows him to carry his ambitions without any obstacles. Femto is his true self.

Although I still want to see him feel something for Guts, to create some sort of an inside conflict within him. That may happen because of the kid he is fused with. I just dont want another muh god wannabe.

good to know, thanks

>He was too arrogant and too proud.
But he literally sold his ass out.

but he knew he would get revenge on that pedo later. it was all part of his plan.

Because he thought that is the right way. In the end he blamed other more than himself.

this anime bored the shit outta me after 5 episodes

>put your grasses on
What did he mean by this?

READ THE MANGA

the anime is horse shit.

there isn't an anime adaptation you weakbaitman

THERE IS NO ANIME YOU TURBOPLEB

i saw the 90's anime which is bretty gud
i want to read the manga but i dislike reading on the internet, and to get all of the mangas it'll be like £300, right?

you idiot retardman

that's a cover from the anime you mongrel

>black person in a medieval european setting
Is there an explanation for this?

The 90's anime is pretty good, (despite ignoring some important aspects of the manga) It has good character design, and music that no other adaptation will ever top.

Yes. In later chapter the shitskins declare war.

His dick.

watch the 3 movies
i havent seen the episodes or ever read the manga
will follow the story if they make more movies desu