Can we at least agree that this has better action scenes than anything in the MCU

Can we at least agree that this has better action scenes than anything in the MCU

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10746474/r
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yop

I want superbros. Not super cock crossing. Why are superhero and superhero directors so damn childish

How could people even stand that shakycam shit that moved at 10 frames per second in Civil War?

There is literally no aspect of film making in which Batman V Superman doesn't outclass every single Marvel film by a long way.

the batman fight scene in the desert was one of the worst things i've ever seen

the mcu hasn't come close to the soundkino of bvs and man of murder

To a pleb's eye it was bad.

it was awful, like watching a dad play fighting with some toddlers

>>It's the only fight scene in the movie
That scene was later countered by the warehouse scene

I dont know how people who don't read comics understood that shit. They just hamfisted it in

i know but why was that so much better

also his suit, who's idea was it to make a billionaire wear a 2 inch thick robocop costume

should be wafer thin graphene

>Look at Snyder’s second high point: Batman’s nightmare of battling Superman plus his own enigmatic demons imagined as Stymphalian wasps. The scene spins agonizingly slowly (though not in slow motion), becoming ever more hallucinatory. It fuses comic-book imagery to the oldest Western myths

Apologize

that's not the scene i'm talking about

>who's idea was it to make a billionaire wear a 2 inch thick robocop costume
>should be wafer thin graphene

Die. Please just die.

i'm serious how can he even move in that stupid suit

and does he really need to have his chin exposed

Yes it is

but superman isn't even in the scene
i'm talking about the scene in the desert, with the terrorists

Hella epic my friend but how do we up vote each other here? I hate batman too lol he's such a nazi and DC are racist for not making him a black woman yet. Like ugh. It's 2016.

as someone whos never ever watched capeshit in any form what i get out of this board is that dc is darker and for gay 15 year olds and marvel is le quippy family fun for gay 12 year olds?

oh you found a new hope, sorry to dash it. There were even less stakes in BvS than in any Marvel movie because they fucking showed em teaming up in the trailer

The batman warehouse scene was the only good thing in the movie, I don't know how they managed to make the bbs fight lame but they fucking did it!

i think we can all agree man of steel is at least better than anything marvel has put out in the last 5 years right?

yeah

The terrorists represented Superman.

No.

Ironically this movie probably has the single worst action scenes in Snyder's career. The actual Batman vs Superman fight was pathetic and at points CW tier.

it's unironically the best capeflick since the dark kino

it was so deep

strawpoll.me/10746474/r

>DCucks actually believe this

The action scenes were shit. Marvel actions scenes are beautifully choreographed, this movie just had super retards bouncing around.

>marvel mong smashes face against keyboard in rage when confronted by that which he is unable to comprehend

Snyder's action moves with the elegance and grace of 2001: A Space Oddysey. Marvel action is ADHD video game crap designed to get fat autistic manchildren slapping their jigging cheeto dust stained thighs with excitement.

Not even a capeshit fan but DC fags sound like fat ugly bitches shit talking the hot chick.

0/10
Try a bit more subtlety next time

Cap and Bucky vs the Swat team in Civil War is without a doubt better than anything in BvS and it's not even the best action scene Civil War has to offer.

t. marvelcuck

I am completely serious. I know Marvel has erroded your mind to the point where everything you experience has to be a meme or a quip but DC fans are still capable of soul and sincerity. Even when confronted with nature's beauty the mindfucked disney memelenial will reflexively snort out a glib quip before giggling to himself. Meanwhile the DC viewer will be trembling, tears of awe streaming down his face, admiring the work of god.
The Marvel fan will laugh at the DC fan, only broadcasting his own spiritual death. At least you will have your cartoon characters and upvotes to keep you company in your empty life.

I'm getting sick and tired of the slowmo shit, Wonderwoman movie looks to be full of it as well.

>The Marvel fan will laugh at the DC fan

At least there was something true in there.

Idiots will always laugh at what they don't understand.