Why did they kill the only good character on the show?

why did they kill the only good character on the show?

Because D&D are fucking retards.

Because SJW needed the satisfaction of a CIS white male rapist getting eaten alive.

What are you talking about? Cersei is clearly still alive.

He was edgy and you're 14

yeah but she's gunna be reduced to muh mad queen and you know it

Yes, and? All I'm saying is that the best character is currently still alive. Obviously if further seasons may change the alive status or the best character status.

well yeah I agree with you Cersei is the best character and always has been

>lol muh "crazy" comically evil sadist lmao
>good

>ramsay
>good
leddit showfag detected

kill yourself

Muhh -villain of the season- adapted for tv format

Because they don't appreciate good art, user

He was good in that he was well portrayed, but he needed to die. Literally every single viewer hated him. He is the only character who was objectively bad.

That and he already used up all of his limited villain-style plot armor with the shirtless fight scene and the stealth attack on Stannis army, that was so stealthy that even the audience only saw random shit suddenly going up in flames.

>ARE YOU KIDDING
>HE'S A FUCKING WHITE MALE
>ITS 2016

Because keeping Stannis alive would involve having a more complex character that walks a tragic path, and they would rather have Jon do his storyline instead.

I don't know. If I were GRRM I would keep Tywin alive until the very end

how is he a rapist? Its not rape if you are married

>what is consent

it was rape, period

ok, Anita

There are still good characters. Ramsay's scenes were all good though. I like the dark humor he brang to the show

Really good actor, but the character was too Gary Stu-ish. He never suffered any consequences for his actions and was only defeated by outside interference.