What the fuck were they thinking with this scene?

What the fuck were they thinking with this scene?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m8vx0wTnMis
youtube.com/watch?v=LoHGTzqJTM0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Batman_(military)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I thought it was a dream sequence for several minutes

LOTR is overrated anyway

To show that in the better and simple times of middle earth people accept fags and queers.

youtube.com/watch?v=m8vx0wTnMis

>ttt and rotk are overrated
ftfy

nigga pls
TTT>RotK>FotR

We all laughed out loud in the theatre when Frodo laughed

AAAAH HA HA HA

Seriously the only reason for all the gay shit with Frodo, Sam etc I can see is if the jew overlords said "you'd better put some 'subtle' gay propaganda in this shit if you want your money"

BC more feels from the audience means more shekels

Sam and Frodo are based on the relationship between WWI English officers and their batmen. The fact that you see homosexuality in their friendship says that 'subtle gay propaganda' did a number on you before these movies even released.

You must all be girls.

This scene was about men loving each other outwith the bounds of sexuality. They had experienced something together and it was pure. Women are incapable of understanding such a concept.

Shut up you sluts. Stop trying to ruin a nice scene.

Probably: "Let's see how much homoerotic subtext we can cram into one scene while still getting away with it. Also let's have all the chatacters literally laugh at the audiences face. Don't worry we will still earn millions."

this

fuck off Peter you're a hack

If this scene doesn't make you feel wondrous feelings you are an impure demon and should be purged for the good of (middle-)earth

>in this scene you need to be happy, tired, pained, and sad, at the same time

Pleb

>and their batmen
what?

I'm pretty sure that if soldiers or whatever would react like this when seeing each other they'd call 'em a faggot, beat him up and then never talk to him again

But I dunno I haven't been fucking other navy sailors on a gay ass boat or been in prison so wtf do I know

This:

youtube.com/watch?v=LoHGTzqJTM0

"The only traditions of the Royal Navy are rum, sodomy and the lash"

-Winston Churchill

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Batman_(military)

But WWI British officers buggered their batmen literally all the time.

English officers in WWI were assigned a soldier from a lower background to cook for them and clean for them and shit. They'd form the strongest bonds because they were practically glued at the hip for an entire war. Tolkien considered these batmen to be some of the most courageous, strong and able men he'd ever met and considered them far superior to himself. Hence why Sam is the hero of the story.

>Royal Navy
Tolkien was an infantryman in the British Army.

Source: My arse

Jesus Christ this is the funniest shit I've read all summer, so a batman is an actual word, an actual thing and it's actually a... batty boy

How am I gonna take Batman seriously ever again, geez DC can't catch a break

>Source: My arse

Funny choice of words, that's where batty boys take it right?

You seem to know an awful lot about homosexual relations. You got something you want to tell us lad?

That's a great album.

Because the scene was written by a man who fought in the most hellish war, breathed death, disease and despair for years and understood the importance of friendship and commerardary in a way that none of the privileged cock-curious queers of today's youth will ever understand.

I think he took it up the ass, and put it in the ass, if you understand what I'm implying

Tolkien smoked a pipe. Thats all I'm saying.

The British military has a rich and storied tradition of sodomy, if you don't know that then you don't know history.

And then he cuddled in bed with a bunch of other dudes while a wise wizard looked on laughing gayly? Not that there is anything wrong with that, mind you.

>what about 2nd breakfast
>breakfast
>"""""breakfast"""""

I'm Irish, I'm fully aware of how queer the British are. However, you did manage to also prove that the source was, in fact, your arse.

No I don't know that.

Most normal people don't seek out tales of men ass fucking each other.

Call me old fashioned.

>youtube.com/watch?v=m8vx0wTnMis
This same scene with both fordo and metal man both cross eyed is just priceless, can't find it tho, there must be some kind mong out there who has it.

It's 2016, come on.