Do you have an opinion on this actress and her body of work?

Do you have an opinion on this actress and her body of work?

Other urls found in this thread:

ew.com/article/2015/08/23/rowan-blanchard-essay-intersectional-feminism
twitter.com/AnonBabble

none whatsoever, as i have not a clue who the fuck she is

ugly mexican

I look literally like her

They should have casted a better actress for Riley.
But at least she is getting better.

She's cute

She's another Disney actress that won't have a career outside Girl Meet's World and Disney. She'll hang out the channel in different made for TV movies and occasionally have a small role in something.

Her co-star, Sabrina Carpenter, will go on to have a musical and acting career beyond Disney. She has that look, can act, and is a great singer.

Generic chubby brunette

Please correct me if I'm wrong here Sup Forums bus isn't Rowan's Twitter filled with political discussions and other things that I'm surprised that Disney PR allows her to discuss?

ew.com/article/2015/08/23/rowan-blanchard-essay-intersectional-feminism

how wet does it get Sup Forums?

Yep, I was thinking about the right person as I recall Sup Forums or Sup Forums reacting to it.

I've fapped a lot. Especially to thoughts of her and Topanga teaming up in different situations.

Also can't stand her political views. Toxic to the youth

Yeah, poor girl is already a 100% full-blown social justice zombie. Retarded ideologies aside, she's way too young be giving a shit about social issues and blogging about rape and race relations. Shame on her parents. On the flipside Sabrina Carpenter seems like a lovely young lady.

An average looking degenerate.

Post shins pls.

Is Spy Kids 4 worth a watch?

like what? it better fit in the series and not just generic sex

She's a severe qt

I wish she was my kid so I could raise her as less of an SJW

Well duh. Like maybe Topanga with Lucas, or banging Riley's other boyfriends. Maybe Topanga leaves Cory & Riley REALLY likes her new step dad. Obviously it needs to follow the show pleb

ugly
inside and out

what a shitty thread

yuck

I half agree