So when you turn 10 you can get a license and start collecting pokemon and training them, but it never explains why?

So when you turn 10 you can get a license and start collecting pokemon and training them, but it never explains why?

Why are all 10 year olds expected to just go out in the world and train pokemon?

because pokeball is life son

So the local professor can start banging the kids mom with no worries, haven't you noticed how no one in pokemon has a dad

After Trump became President, he defunded all public schools.

Pokemon sucks.

It's even worse than DBZ which is unwatchable past the age of like 13 unless you're just a incurable autist

blah blah blah post-apocalyptic world

Oak is just a cult leader banging all the women in his village. Interesting

builds character
makes stronger kids
makes stronger adults
makes better society

Because it's a cartoon made for 10 year olds to advertise a video game made for 10 year olds where you journey around the world battling and collecting monsters.

Cause you find dangerous animals in random tall grass 5 seconds outside a town.

They need that shit.

I guess everyone in pokemon has a black father then.

So you can enslave the pokemon and make them do all your work
There was no economy in pokemon

There's a war, all the conscription age men are shipped off

>sophisticated technology: 200 monies
>fresh water: 500 monies

why don't all the pokemon talk like meowth and have 24/7 orgies with humans?
when you ask the real questions it all falls apart.

The game really takes place in Mexico.

I wonder if you could become a NEET in the Pokemon universe?

All that walking and encountering dangerous Pokemon isn't for me

no
you dont get it
you WILL go on the journey
give us a smile or we'll take it from you

water so fresh it heals you
that's gotta be expensive

The dads are all salary men working in Saffron City.

May had a dad. He was a gym leader.

why? to fight the evil power!

A better question is if there are only 150 known Pokemon to start with how come Ash knows fuck all about most of them and relies on Dexter?

Lots of kids in the show are shown to not be trainers. Some might be trainers, but they don't travel and battle gyms. Some might give up.
I remember one episode where Ash was battling some kid with a raticate and mid battle his mum calls him home for dinner. Ash bitches to the kid that he can't wimp out of a battle like that, and the kid gives this shitty response that his mum is calling him in so fuck off.

why didn't ash just kick pikachu into mount doom like a football?

Ash's father is Mr. Mime

>you will never overtrain your Pokemon massively and wait in a popular road for weak losers to pass so you can challenge them
>you will never bully children and grown men into giving you their money by using your animal slaves to defeat them in a glorified cockfight
why live

It's an experiment ala The Maze or Divergent.

>Ash wins the league

Pokemon was ok

But nothing will ever be on Recess level

most people are probably sick of pokemon so they don't bother

We have an anime board, a video game board and a fucking dedicated Pokemon board yet you still felt the need to shitpost here?

To be fair, if you post the Pokemon on Sup Forums, you'll get skewered; if you post it on Sup Forums, it won't fly since it isn't Pokemon: The Game; if you post it on /vp/, it'll get deleted because it isn't Pokemon Go.

May has big tits, too.

Its yen, stupid.

Not anymore. They nerfed her tits in a later season when she reappeared.

My fav was ed.edd n eddy.

One of the original anime writers wrote a small book about the lore of the Pokémon world, including trivia and long awaited questions, such as who is Ash's dad, ect.

Anyways, I digress, the dude basically explains that in the Pokémon world, you are legally an adult when you reach 10 years old. Going on a Pokémon adventure is a coming-of-age type thing. You'll have to have your own responsibilities, pay bills, ect.

It's sort of utopian though, because despite this, most people manage just fine. Kids can become rich just by being good at Pokémon battling for fuck sakes.

He says in rare cases, shit trainers who never give up on their dreams and get a real job, will never return from their adventure, essentially becoming PokéHobo's. That's what happened to Ash's dad.

But anyways, to what Sup Forums really wants to hear, YES, you can do all the "adult" things in life the second you leave on your journey. And because the Generation 4 games confirm Pokémon Marriage is a legit thing, it means yes, your hentai drawing of Misty or Dawn getting plowed by cocks of all different shapes and sizes, can actually be a plausible headcanon, and there's not a single piece of evidence to say otherwise.

This. I was more of a Digimon boy. And once you discover YuYu Hakusho it becomes apparent how shit dbz is