Games that could be movies

>Games that could be movies

Far Cry 3 (If they replaced the main character with a real man)

Call of Duty: Any Game from Modern warfare to Advanced Warfare

Rainbow Six: Siege (Could be TV series)

Apocalypse Now is based on the same story, but set in the Vietnam war. Check it out, desu.

Oh and
>inb4

Spec Ops: The Line is one of the worst games I've ever given my finite time to.
Click on heads to progress to the next pretentious loading screen: the game

It's basically Heart of Darkness which has been done to death in much better ways

Spec Ops is garbage, and sprinkling in some licensed "cool" music is not enough to make it good or acceptable. It absolutely stinks.

it already is, apocalypse now. both are based on Heart of Darkness

>Wow! Spec ops was so riveting! it showed the horrors of war! I had to make terrible decisions...i feel bad now

game is so trash

Unironically Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2.

I don't actually think this would work as a movie, I'm just posting it on an off topic video game thread.

It wouldn't work at all' as a movie, since you lose out on the interactivity and feeling of responsibility.

You'd end up getting the same hollow experience as the obtuse morons who call it trash.

The only games that would make good movies are games with short, shitty, linear stories like the last of us, uncharted, and ubicrap.

Sengoku Rance
Dota 2
Evolve
Hatred

>Click on heads to progress to the next pretentious loading screen: the game
So it's basically like any other fps right?

You're a faggot.

Hatred=Rampage

PACHINKOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

LISA the painful could be a pretty good series I suppose

It hurts so much

Nope
Almost every single weapon is hitscan, so the combat is reduced to the level of a timed point-and-click adventure puzzle, but in the context of another shitty cover-based TPS
>Click on heads to progress to the next pretentious loading screen: the game
You don't have to like it, but it's true

I unironically think a TV adaptation of this would be good.

IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR

What is this?

If you haven't caught on, it's scenes from MGS3 completely remade in the latest FOX engine but they'll be used for pachinko machines kind of like pokie machines instead of an actual remake of MGS3.

I can't tell whether this hurts more or the end result of MGSV

Leave, NOW.

why is this game so fucking overrated, the gameplay is so basic, and in the end the big twist is that you were hallucinating some things. so what? Black Ops already did that.

Knights of the Old Republic

Best thing is I think the woman that voiced Kreia looks old enough to be Kreia.

>playing video games past the age of 10

LOL

Nobody cares about babby's first meme series, Sup Forumseddit

>HEY REMEMBER WHEN YOU DUMPED PHOSPHOROUS ON THOSE CIVILIANS THAT WAS A PRETTY BAD THING YOU DID
Every fucking load screen

>underage video game playing spic telling someone else to leave
JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA

Valkyrie Profile would be absolute kino

Other options
>Silent Hill 2
>Okami
>Shadow of the Colossus
>Risk of Rain
>Gunstar Heros
>Hotline Miami

what the fuck are you on about?

>what is Apocalypse Now

Everything David Cage makes and everything Hideo Kojima makes.

Twisted Metal could be fucking amazing. Get George Miller on this before he dies.

Oh fuck yes.

No. David cage makes the kind of games he does because he's not talented enough to make movies. Do you honestly think he hasn't tried to make it as a filmmaker?

>shitposter goes full retard

Just because you don't understand the story, doesn't mean it's some reddit property. You're a massive niggerfaggot.

Metal Gear Solid's fanbase consists of young adults who played the games as a kid.

If you were past puberty when they came out, you'd know they're substandard stealth games with pretentious and tonally schizophrenic plots plagerised from Tom Clancy books and 21st century philosophers. Kojima does not create trends, he follows them. The only notable thing about his games are extraneous details in the world that contribute nothing to the gameplay.

This was a movie already. Death Race

I know, I just want a remake that actually keeps in spirit with the original. The Statham movie was ok, but I want drivers mowing down the elderly for bonus points. Drivers shooting the statue of liberty until she has a bikini.

>pachinko machines kind of like pokie machines
wtf are those?

no idea but he means slot machines

Konami remastered MGS3 to have cutscenes on their new slot machines.

MGS4

Frogger movie