Nobody will believe me and im okay with that

Nobody will believe me and im okay with that...

I just met daniel day lewis in a hotel briefly, i had heard someone at the front desk talking about it, they said they had contacted a driving service for him and that he would be coming down from his room shortly to be picked up.

I waiting patiently in the lobby with my phone to take a picture of him, and when he came out of the elevator the only thing I could think to do was call him a cuck instead of taking a picture like a faggot. i dont know what came over me.

I literally looked him straight in the eye and said. "You are a big cuck, a big huge cuck" and walked away

im still pumped with a adrenaline right now writing this... ahahahahaha my life is sad but that made me feel amazing.

had to tell someone.

Things that never happened.

like i said no one will believe me. this is a moment only me and DDL will EVER know occurred and im 100% okay with this

Even if it did happen, DDL is a multiple Oscar winning actor of a generation who has people call for his transportation.

OP is some loser who waited in the lobby of a hotel to get a picture and then called him a name, feeling proud of himself for it, before fleeing like a pussy to post online and win e-cred with his imaginary friends on a Mongolian finger puppet image board.

Who's the real cuck in this situation?

DDL no question

>this is the kind of person you discuss movies with

like i said man my life is sad, and i dont know what the fuck came over me.

i just felt like calling bill the butcher a cuck. and i did. fuck you.

Proud of you man

Also,

Daniel day lewis

haha thanks bro, i am shaking from nerves right now i truly feel alive

OP cucked himself into oblivion

Laughing so fucking hard at this OP

If its true i commend you for your autism

damn dude surprised he didnt stab you in the liver

Roasting in epic bread

OP here, dont say shit like that it looks like i posted that stupid comment.

i dont consider this to be epic at all, but i had to tell someone. i had to let it be known that bill the butcher was called a meme buzzword referring to men letting other fuck their wives in front of them

i had to let it be known to someone

Wow, celebrities, they're just like us. They get called cucks by anonymous idiots too.

ahahahahahahahah

Thats some grade A autism bro

Its a old bee meme you cuck

i know what it is, just saying that this is in no way epic dude, i just thought SOMEONE might get a kick out of knowing what happened

i had to have it on the record

Ebin OP. Simply ebin

Wouldnt have it any other way :^)

ddl

Fair play man. Listen, i understand what you did. And i respect it. Sleep well tonight dude

thanks bro, i consider this to be the highlight of my year

im a hero in my own mind and will always remember the night i told daniel plainview he was a cuck

;_;7

D R O P P E D

>be DDL
>take elevator down to lobby
> doors open and I'm face to face with a greasy manchild
>he points a single sausage finger and yells "KEK"
>I suddenly remember those weekends back in 2007 when my wife had Tyrone over for "tennis practice" while I was busy researching drainage
>shame washes over me like a hot sticky blanket
>stumble out to the cab, can barely see through my tears
>stare out the window the entire drive, wishing I was back in Italy making shoes

lol im actually pretty well groomed and have good hygiene

i did sound pretty nervous when i did it but hey at least i did it

i will always cherish this day

You literally are autistic

you

my man

Damn keanu lookin like he on the crispy creme diet

Is this supposed to be a meme?

It's Krispy Kreme you fucking idiot

ur dad when im fucking ur mom

17 ips 33 posters, just fucking delete this board

that's not what i meant