Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_bMcmdUhUcI
youtube.com/watch?v=9STY4o5X9Xk
youtube.com/watch?v=0FAPvS1L3Ww
youtube.com/watch?v=EYsK-B8_ppY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Never watched him as I assume all youtubers are faggots. Started checking him out recently and he makes some valid points and is pretty levelheaded from what I saw. BTFO those h3 faggots too.

I think you should go back to Sup Forums.

Really obvious that he bots his subs and views.

I do not understand how he blew up so quickly. I only know of him because people started spamming HISSSSS fucking everywhere on youtube and occasionally here. I looked it up and saw it was from him. Last time I checked he had a few million subs. I don't understand the appeal. He has an annoying voice and laugh. He isn't funny. He just talks over CSGO surfing while showing videos of somebody doing something and attempts to make jokes about it.

I also heard he has genital warts lmao.

he's also legitimately immature. not in a "says fucking and litchrully in every sentence" way, but in his general level of understanding. he obviously can't grasp the meaning or truth behind anything he talks about and in most of his videos he just rants like a retard with the bottom line being "I like this person" or "I don't like this person". he's a dumbass kid. also is youtube television now? it has commercials

bigger

Kill yourself faggot

>some edgy 18 year old talking over videos of old CS:S surf videos

literally could not begin to care what he thinks

Oh, a Youtube thread! I LOVE these!

Would that be a good idea? Can you make money off of bot views?

i wish youtube would ban let's players and people talking over video game footage.

>I also heard he has genital warts lmao

what kind of "research" did you do?

>Clickbait titles
>Hammers out buzzwords
>Has the worst fanbase in Youtube history of smooka hyped 13 year olds
>Repeats his points over and over to pad out run time of videos

Talks about how everyone is cancer and is literally the personification of AIDS.

Circulation, gets him appearing in suggested videos and shit.

not Sup Forums fuck off

only watched one of his videos by chance, he's fucking awful

he rambles on and on, his videos can easily be far shorter but he just keeps fucking talking, and he seems to have this obnoxious shtick where he constantly exaggerates things ironically and repeats himself over and over again

the obnoxious clickbait titles don't help either

Nig

Anybody involved in the youtube "exposing" fad is cancer.

He looks weird

Reminder that this balding, chinless, 21 year old manlet is roasting 10 year old kids on the internet

>Keem and leafy hanging out
How long was this?

8 metres

youtube.com/watch?v=_bMcmdUhUcI

That 3rd guy does "kewl" news stories on my local.

His actual speaking voice sounds like whenever Eric Cartman mocks Scott Malkinson.

>this entire thread
You have to be 18 to post here

ole tsim fuckis looking ass

primordial dwarf built ass boy

N

annoying af

not tv related.

Tried to watch one of his videos for the first time and I couldn't finish it. It was legitimately the worst thing I've ever seen on YouTube. I hope H3H3 loses his lawsuit and it sets some sort of precedent on shit YouTube reaction channels and gets awful content like this removed forever.

>I hope H3H3 loses his lawsuit and it sets some sort of precedent on shit YouTube reaction channels and gets awful content like this removed forever.
H3H3 did lose i'm pretty sure. He had to pay 100k but it was crowdfunded and a bunch of Youtubers and fans donated to him including Leafy and Finebros for good publicity.

That money was for Legal fees. I don't think the case is finished yet

This Those h3h3 faggots are the slimiest ladder climbing rats I've ever seen. It's kind of pathetic that that mentality crosses over into Youtube, of all places.

the worst thing to ever get popular on youtube. The worst.

remember when youtube was actually about creating interesting and creatively entertaining videos? not just sitting in front of a camera and ranting about nothing

While purposely making unnecessary cuts while in the middle of a sentence...

Can someone clue me in on what h3h3 do on youtube and why they are being sued? I don't want to take the time to watch videos by narcissistic pieces of shit and giving them more money for trying to drag a website made for sharing videos to clickbait, ad fuelled 'drama' bullshit like a lot of media is right now

here's the truth
youtube.com/watch?v=9STY4o5X9Xk

Case doesn't start until 2017. The money was for legal fees and to deter future lawsuits.

>mfw i actually thought he looked cute int hose first pictures before these int out
He could easily be the monster in Conjuring 3, jesus christ

And to buy round trips to Las Vegas and Florida from New York. Not to mention the sudden piling on of random props and outfits and shit since people gave them a bunch of money "that they're not spending" (lol yeah right). Jews gonna Jew.

shit commenter with repetitive videos and an annoying voice.
youtube.com/watch?v=0FAPvS1L3Ww

the absolute personification of millennial bullshit.

he's boring, shallow, contradictory, hypocritical, selfish, hateful and just a plain full blown retard.

it's insanely scary how many subscribers and fans this guy has.

the worst part is that he isn't funny at all. he has absolutely no comedic chops or skills and resorts to editing and crude insults to get people interested.

He's an insecure manlet. The fact that he addressed his height in a video and didn't actually say how tall he is, only that he is of average height, confirms this.

Explains why he can't stop talking shit about other people. It's the manlet rage.

please tell me this is on youtube

youtube.com/watch?v=EYsK-B8_ppY
enjoy

Fuck I miss Balloon Shop

Context plox