Seth MacFarlane + Adrianne Palicki Live-Action series for Fox

deadline.com/2016/07/adrianne-palicki-stars-seth-macfarlane-fox-series-scott-grimes-cast-1201794853/
> Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. alumna Adrianne Palicki is set as the female lead opposite Seth MacFarlane in his 13-episode straight-to-series hourlong comedic drama for Fox. Also cast in the project is longtime MacFarlane voice actor Scott Grimes.
>Set 300 years in the future, the untitled show — MacFarlane’s first live-action TV series — follows the adventures of the Orville, a not-so-top-of-the-line exploratory ship in Earth’s interstellar fleet. Facing cosmic challenges from without and within, this motley crew of space explorers will boldly go where no comedic drama has gone before.
>MacFarlane plays Ed, captain of Orville. Palicki plays Kelly Grayson, Ed’s ex-wife and the newly appointed First Officer of the Orville. Grimes plays Gordon, Ed’s best friend whom he hires to pilot the Orville.

What do you think?
Could it be sort of like a live action Futurama?

It COULD be but it won't be, seeing as how who is behind the helm of this space dramaedy. It's going to be another Rick & Morty, mainstream popularity with obsessive reddit fanbase.

entire show as excuse to stick his cock in adrienne palacki

Fucking ABC. Most Wanted should've happened. And they should've had a contingency plan for them if it didn't happen.

worth it desu senpai

Where's the pussy hair?

lasered away, like a proper woman's should be

>seth macfartlane

NO DEAL HOWIE

in my mouth

This is LITERALLY already a show

with better waifus

You can tell it's low budget because all the actors are ugly.

manlets the show

dumb ugly people are more realistic and funnier than dumb pretty people

dumb pretty people are more realistic than dumb ugly people because pretties just coast by on their looks
desu

You're right. I might just enjoy laughing at ugly people.

My first thought. It sounds like a rehash of Other Space. Guess I should be happy they don't try to remake Red Dwarf a 2nd time.

Ah the other show that Yahoo made despite having no clue how to profit off it.

>yfw they steal Paul Feigs idea from yahoo

>High school slut is the peak of your career
J U S T

>Could it be sort of like a live action Futurama?
No, because it's Seth MacFarlane.

I wanna licky Palicki

>hourlong
>space scifi
sounds like a big budget for a series that'll be cancelled 6 episodes in

>MacFarlane’s first live-action TV series
Wasn't he in Star Trek DS9? Didn't he create the sitcom Dads?
How is this his first live-action?

Sounds shit but more Adrianne Palicki is always okay by me.

her fake tits are disgusting

I'll try the pilot like every other show.

Literally who?