RATINGS: More People Watched Donald Trump’s Acceptance Speech Than Hillary Clinton’s

>According to Nielsen Media Research data published Friday, an estimated 27.8 million people watched Hillary Clinton address the delegates in the Wells Fargo Center on the final night of the Democratic National Convention.

>Meanwhile, an estimated 32.2 million people watched Donald Trump give his acceptance speech at the Republican National Convention in Cleveland last Thursday. (An additional 2.65 million viewers watched Trump’s speech on PBS, while another 3.9 million watched Clinton’s on PBS.)
deadline.com/2016/07/donald-trump-speech-ratings-beat-hillary-clinton-rnc-dnc-1201795035/

It's ogre Shillary is finished

Other urls found in this thread:

nielsen.com/content/dam/corporate/au/en/NielsenGlobalNewProductsReportFINAL.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nielsen_ratings#Criticism_of_ratings_systems
youtube.com/watch?v=9G6xu-J_Dmc
donaldjtrump.com/positions/us-china-trade-reform
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/29/hillary-clinton-will-reset-syria-policy-against-murderous-assad/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>TV ratings

Not surprising, Hillary's voters know how to use the Internet.

>implying 5 million people didn't watch Trump out of morbid curiosity

>The DNC averaged much stronger ratings across all four nights compared with the RNC

Not even counting online the RNC got BTFO

I'm surprised that Scott Baio and Trump's winemaker couldn't beat out Obama & Clinton

Did someone say delegates?

>Nielsen Media Researc
not surprised since only old people watch tv, half of them will be dead by november

makes sense. trump is entertaining, people hate hillary. but shell still win because she represents the party and policies the majority subcribe to

Uhhhhhhh, NMR analyses DVR, streaming service, and even illegal-means data (IMD) like torrents and direct downloads.

nielsen.com/content/dam/corporate/au/en/NielsenGlobalNewProductsReportFINAL.pdf

Maybe you shouldn't talk shit about a company if you have no idea about how it collects data.

People watch PBS?

If nothing else, can we just be glad this election completely obliterated the political career of Ted Cruz?

>Nielsen Media Research

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nielsen_ratings#Criticism_of_ratings_systems

>In 2004, News Corporation retained the services of public relations firm Glover Park to launch a campaign aimed at delaying Nielsen's plan to replace its aging household electronic data collection methodology in larger local markets with its newer electronic People Meter system. The advocates in the public relations campaign charged that data derived from the newer People Meter system represented a bias toward underreporting minority viewing, which could lead to a de facto discrimination in employment against minority actors and writers. However, Nielsen countered the campaign by revealing its sample composition counts. According to Nielsen Media Research's sample composition counts, as of November 2004, nationwide, African American households using People Meters represented 6.7% of the Nielsen sample, compared to 6.0% in the general population. Latino households represent 5.7% of the Nielsen sample, compared to 5.0% in the general population. By October 2006, News Corporation and Nielsen settled, with Nielsen agreeing to spend an additional $50 million to ensure that minority viewing was not being underreported by the new electronic people meter system

Off course people are going to watch. Everyone wants to see the coming of the Apocalyps.

>Democuck voter can't go one minute without talking about BBC

Not surprising. In addition to people who actually cared, all the hipsters were watching so they could be witty on Twitter. Hillary had no such bump.

>all those celebrities and musical performance
>still no one cared

It's over already. They're throwing every penny they got into this and Trump just sits at home and trolls them on twitter and then the media and Democrats give him a ton of publicity the next morning. If it was someone other than Hillary but, the more exposure she gets, the less people like her.

The DNC only had two presidents, the Vice President, Bernie Sanders, and Katy Perry.

The RNC had THE Antonio Sabato Jr. It's hardly a contest.

I was listening to NPR today while driving and even as they stroked Hillary's clit they mentioned a few times "sure she comes off cold" and shit.
Kek.

The cooler candidate always wins.

I get supporting Trump as a meme, but if you unironically support him and think he has a snowballs chance in hell of winning you're probably a legitimate retard.

>Nielsen ratings
>relevant in 2016

How many watched live online?

If you're a white male Democrat voter you're probably a numale limpdick

>tfw work for Nielsen
>tfw have to do a political study on the nation in a month and will have to listen to retards drone on about their political opinions for 20 minutes at a time
>tfw expected to conduct around 1200 interviews
Most people watch on TV still user, it's incredibly dominant. More and more people are drifting away from cable though, we keep track of people watching netflix and shit as well.

I'm not voting because I hate both of them, but if you vote for Trump you're just as bad if not worse than that jumbled up mess of buzzwords you just typed up, just the opposite end of the spectrum.

I'll bite.

Which one of his policies do you have a problem with?

If you're throwing your vote away on Trump, you might as well drink bleach, too.

>I'm not voting but let me tell you my political opinion
K

glad retards like you aren't voting

>his policies

Absolutely adorable.

starting trade wars

By that logic, Honey Boo Boo was an educational program.

Don't be such a sourpuss user.
Sorry about your flaccid penis

How did I share a political opinion? I just said that if you vote for him, you're a retard. Which is his main demographic, white trash retards.
Enjoy your Shillary presidency, cucks.
lmao

In other news: Mr Nielsen of Nielsen Media Research found dead of autoerotic asphyxiation with his dick stuck in a chicken

>Trump

>Policy

K, see ya faggot

Clearly outlined on his website.

But you never bothered to do any research, right? Just whatever social media memes told you to think.

Absolutely pathetic.

Howard Stern effect.

youtube.com/watch?v=9G6xu-J_Dmc

I love seeing Sup Forumsfags get btfo, it's hilarious. Like when Obama won back in 2012. People like you were doing the EXACT same shit, and yet again, Sup Forums was dead wrong.

I remember when Trump was just the weirdo running for fun and now look where we are.
>the shanties of shillary

I notice you didn't address the disastrous intention to initiate trade wars.

Hillary is evil, I would rather have Trump than Hillary even though I don't agree with him on everything. People don't realize how bad Hillary is because she is a liar.

>I get supporting Trump as a meme
what does this even mean?

>Clearly outlined on his website

But does he clearly outline them in his speeches and interviews?

donaldjtrump.com/positions/us-china-trade-reform

Which part of it do you have a problem with?

Saying "trade wars" is too vague.

>I'm not giving my political opinion
>except for my need to answer every post
Sad!

It means he's not old enough to vote

She's not even a good liar desu. The media just covers for her at every step of the way.

How many dead Americans is Trump to blame for? Unless it's more than four I don't give a damn! NEVER forget Benghazi and lying Hitlery Killton, she deserves a jail cell and NOT the WHITE HOUSE

>Hillary is evil

Wew lad

He's a racist autocrat

The last thing the president should be is completely self-absorbed

cool policy bro

Ahahahahahahahahaahahahaha

>tfw people on this board unironically don't want Trump to win
>tfw there are people on here RIGHT NOW that won't be voting for Trump and to elect the first president to win an election via shitposting and twitter.

This is how I know which of you are normie redditor newfag numale pieces of shit.

Trump as president would be absolute -gold-. Can you even fucking imagine? Waking up to your president having casual bants at the expense of world leaders? A complete madman willing to make commentary on the same level as a Sup Forums poster on national television? Knowing that your commander in chief is sitting there slinging shit on twitter the same way you are?

If you don't vote Trump you might as well just get off Sup Forums. Voting for him is pretty much the essence of it and what it used to be.

It's going to be amazing watching Sup Forums have a complete meltdown when he loses.

>He's a racist autocrat

Feelings > facts, I suppose, right?

sup Donald?

I'm hoping someone is making a collage of Sup Forums posts.

Does he not tell his supporters to rough up protesters? Has he not specifically targeted ethnic and racial groups with his platform?

I hate that faggots on this website have actually bought into the Trump is counter-establishment meme. He's a millionaire reality TV star who loves to hear himself talk and silence others. He'll be just as corrupt as other politicians, with less restraint, and he's stated openly that he'll pick on the poor and disadvantaged. Fuck him.

yes, because Trump is running his campaign on facts and not feelings

case in point, retards who think that bants and acting like a douchebag in public is reason to elect him

If you scream someone is racist enough it might become true

I know the feeling.

They're flipping their shit now because he (barely) got a convention bounce.

Come the debates, it's gonna be a fucking mess.

Lets not forget the DNC colluded in her favor for a reason. Hillary has 30 years of backroom shady politics...Trump has a twitter account.

Yeah, I guess telling illegal Mexicans to get the fuck out would be racist to some lefty cuck like you

I hate when people say "This."
But seriously:

This.

Plus I can't think of one policy the Democrats offer that would make me, a STEM degree white man better off.

>you don't want to vote for someone who is the polar opposite of everything you stand for?
>pfffft, fucking faggots always voting from the heart

that's because you're a fucking racist white male.

I might actually take off from work the day after the election just to sit and watch the salt pile up.

good to know you're a liar and a killer. and yes, trump is the opposite of that

I have never met a masculine white male Democrat voter in my entire life.

>T-trump's definitely going to lose!

>Hillary voter
>job

nice b8 m8

What is it you're trying to say here? Our votes don't matter, the country is in freefall, any political arguments you make don't matter because -every- thing a politician tries to accomplish will get picked apart like a carcass in a sea of vultures. See Obamacare for instance. Any semblance at reasonable Universal Healthcare was shredded like a fucking blender. You don't matter. Hillary will do nothing but be the most establishment corrupt country club politician you've ever seen- and that's it. If you elect her, you aren't any better off at all. If you elect Trump? Pure fucking chaos. The oval office is given to a madman. A reality star beats out a dynasty politician. The political scene will never be the same. That's why I'm voting for Trump- because the powder keg blowing will be the absolute greatest thing I'll ever see.

Okay.

I fully believe you and anticipate a Donald Trump victory in 2016.

It is inconceivable that your assessment is incorrect.

This guy has lost all credibility after this last year.

He needs to go back counting WAR in baseball

Name one instance in which a democrat rally in the current election was disrupted violently by republican protesters.

Go on, I'm waiting. Humor me.

He has never said anything explicitly racist. It's whatever the media twists his words into, because the media is quite obviously staunchly democrat.

Illegal immigration and radical islam is a problem. If you think that's racist or a non issue, well I'm not going to delve into your level and start name calling (which democrats love doing for whatever reason), but you're grossly misinformed.

Still waiting on the policy you have a problem with. It seems your whole political opinion is based on facebook and twitter memes, which is a shame.

Sup Forums was assblasted when Obama beat Romney and most of them were lukewarm at best about Mitt.

They're going to meltdown when Trump loses. Some of them have their whole lives riding on this terrible meme election.

I can't wait.

I like how Sup Forums calls people who like Fight Club as a movie 13 year old redditors but then decide to adopt Fight Club as a real-life political strategy

we all like meming and doing dumb stuff on the internet, but for a moment stop being a retard and try to think about why that behaviour should stay on the internet

>Some of them have their whole lives riding on this terrible meme election.
Explain pls.

personally, i'm ready for a president that hates darkies and muzzies

Why didn't you guys use your second amendment rights to defend yourselves?

they're just going to claim they always knew Hillary was going to win because the system was rigged and learn nothing from the whole experience.

Honestly what I'd love to see is Trump win and America go to shit in 6 months as everyone finds out he's a shit-tier negotiator on the national stage and as he quickly loses interest in actually doing the job

dodging the question again. typical shithead dem.

>facebook and twitter memes

literally trump, tho

>husbands policies put millions of black men in prison
>as secretary of state ramped up drone bombing campaigns in middle east

You sure you don't like hillary?

>Donald Trump's negotiations
Created a business empire
>Hillary Clinton's negotiations
Led to numerous failed states and the growth of ISIS

Sorry we can't all be cool NEETs posting frogs in wigs all day, user.

It shouldn't because the alternative is a system so heavily entrenched in corruption and establishment and dynasty politics that you can hardly breathe if you stick your head into looking where the money is going and the favors being done. If this were a decent political environment and we had a government not entirely in the hands of batshit globalists on both sides of the party? Fine. I'd vote for an actual politician. But it's not. The entire fucking thing is infested and the only way to fix it is to burn it all- and voting for Donald Trump is like firing up a flamethrower.

Just fucking look at what happened to Bernie Sanders. It's rigged man. You either take a chance at the entire thing going up in flames to rebuild or you put the most slimy termite queen on top of the whole thing to cement it.

i just want the ones that are here executed

They legitimately think that a Trump victory means he's going to ban Arabs and Mexicans from entering the country and bring forth their white utopia.

There's no way they wont be disappointed, even if Trump wins

Not with shit like the DNC leaks and email scandals, she won't

You're retarded

He said, as he dodged the question.

>lol guys, Hillary Clinton is responsible for radical Islam
>not America toppling Saddam under Bush
>not the Syrian civil war being waged via Russian and American support
>not the Arab Spring
>not decades of Western intervention in the Middle East

This is the first election you'll be voting in, huh?

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/29/hillary-clinton-will-reset-syria-policy-against-murderous-assad/

Jesus christ read a fucking newspaper once and awhile

Are leftists stuck in 2004 or something?

Jesus Christ, I've been staying away from that board these past couple of months and plan on doing it until this election is over.

But knowing those fucktards they'll bring their shit over here too.

>implying 5 million people didn't change the channel after 5 minutes of shrillary screaming

There was literally no way Bernie was going to win.

Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if he had ran largely as a way to just push the platform left, which he did.

But he never had the actual votes and never was going to. I agree that the DNC tried to fuck him, but really they didn't need to.

>He said, as he dodged the question.

A question to what?

What the fuck was this even meant for?

Dems are so fucking dumb

>They legitimately think that a Trump victory means he's going to ban Arabs whose countries have been compromised by terrorists and illegal Mexicans from entering the country and bring forth their secure and unified American nation.

FTFY

>reddit actually believes this

>Donald Trump's negotiations
>Created a business empire
funny way to say he inherited a business empire and grew it at a snail's pace. Bonus points for him consistently refusing to release his tax returns so the public knows how much he's actually worth

>Hillary Clinton's negotiations
>Led to numerous failed states and the growth of ISIS
well it's a good thing that Trump would have done things completely differently. Oh wait no, he was 100% for going into Iraq and Libya when those happened, and for using ground troops against ISIS right now