Hey guys

Hey guys,

When I was like 4 or 5 I watched a film and I can't for the life of me find it or even remember its name.

Literally it was the creepiest thing I've ever seen, scared the shit out of me.

Old animation 40's-60's probably made in the middle-east. Black and white, maybe paper mache, maybe really poorly drawn.

Was about a prince who was for some reason stopping animal skeletons from feeding new born babies to a huge crocodile.

Any help appreciated.

pls

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x21jvpp_puss-n-boots_shortfilms
youtu.be/k02RCw2aIMg
instagram.com/enjinight/?hl=en
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Adventures_of_Prince_Achmed
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ladislas_Starevich
youtube.com/watch?v=36EiDeIDVEA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I haven't a clue, but have a bump. Good luck.

Bump.

pls

Have another.

For those helping with bumps, or even considering what they've seen. Here's another animated classic from a similar time period. This one is actually Miazaki's original work. He was just a key-frame animator at the time though. A lot of people, even Ghibli fans don't know about this.

dailymotion.com/video/x21jvpp_puss-n-boots_shortfilms

Middle eastern version of The Office, with muhammad Gervais.

>ywn impregnate Enji.

Is it something like Tom thumb?youtu.be/k02RCw2aIMg

Mmmm not claymation as I recall. Creepy like Tom Thumb, YES.

Sounds fucking creepy man. Looking into it, will report back if i find something. Have a bump in the meantime.

bump

Posting whales should be a bannable offense

I remember this one cartoon where I think a character has a dream about dwarves having some type of machine transforming people into babies and trapping them underground.

I could be making it up in my head but i think it was some old cartoon by acme.

Bump. Halp. pls.

nigga post more Enji

instagram.com/enjinight/?hl=en

2016 ---> Just have all of them.

I'm getting close, but this isn't it. Memory is distinct, there is no color. It has that brown tint REALLY OLD animation has, like steamboat willie.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Adventures_of_Prince_Achmed

Came across that one in my search, too. Sorry to report i didn't find anything resembling the plot you described.

Anything else you remember about it?

Animal skeletons working in a factoryish setting, feeding the babies to the crocodile and it produces more animal skeletons. Presumably to fetch more babies. Hard to remember. The main character has a sultan's hat. He's a young adult.

BUMP!

>tfw no enji gf

Can somebody help too. I only remember a man without a head taking a dog head a nd using it like it was his head

A new bump appears

Good luck OP, have a bump.

Could it be something by Jan Svankmajer?

He did some cutout stuff and was obsessed with animal skeletons. Maybe one of his short films?

Has enji ever been posted on /cgl/? What do they think of her?

She's thin and pretty so they probably hate her

From what I've seen that actually like her

Something by en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ladislas_Starevich maybe?

Karel Zeman is another possibility
youtube.com/watch?v=36EiDeIDVEA