Any one else finds it funny just how many tv shows have timeloop episodes? I mean...

Any one else finds it funny just how many tv shows have timeloop episodes? I mean, I don't think I've actually met a single person who has been caught in one.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cMBNJ1A_CjI
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-30927102
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't think I've seen a single time loop episode

>catched

>TNG
>stargate
>dr who
>farscape
>supernatural
>space dandy
>angel
>buffy

These are just the ones I can remember.

>standard sci-fi/fantasy trope is often used in sci-fi and fantasy
How observant of you!

>it's always february 2nd and i can there's do about nothing it

>forgetting the best one
youtube.com/watch?v=cMBNJ1A_CjI

Don't forget Suite Life on Deck, my man

This is not standard pasta so not sure how to react now

X-files

There is a reason ppl don't talk about their time loops. You'll understand when you get yours.

This

>TNG
>stargate
>dr who
>farscape
>supernatural
>space dandy
>angel
>buffy

But was it really a common trope before Groundhog day?

When did it start?

Inb4 misread poster posts

Fuck you, it's been July 30 for me for 54 years.

You clever motherfucker you

MARLENE WATCHES FROM THE WALL

>catched

>Xena
It was a Groundhog Day meets Romeo and Juliet episode.

Well no shit, you ain't gonna see that shit in the fucking West Wing now

No, it's caught, not catched

>catched

Any one else finds it funny just how many tv shows have timeloop episodes? I mean, I don't think I've actually met a single person who has been caught in one.

CHANGING
CHANGING
CHANGING
CHANGING

How long did your timeloops last Sup Forums, and how did you break out of it?

The funny part is the shows always pretend as if time loops wouldn't consist of about 98% rape.

Nice bait. Not falling for it tho.

Imagine being a guy who does so little in his life that if he ended up in a timeloop, that he never noticed it.

why does this remind me of something
It wasn't in Loopers, Repeaters or Groundhog day.
Why do I know it.

Why would you rape when you can do what Phil does in the movie and learns to know all the right buttons to press with easy women and just sleep with them whenever you want?

If I was caught in a time loop. I'd actually go around to every woman I know and express feelings towards them to see if they felt the same way without any repercussions.

I just could not ever rape someone even if there was no consequence for it. I would probably be a peeping tom and discreetly grope women on public transit or something though if there were no consequences though.

You have to be careful though because what if suddenly you're out of the time loop where you did something really bad the day before?

I'm lazy, it's easier to just rape.

reminder that there's a psychological condition in real life where you feel like you're reliving the same moments over and over again

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-30927102

I gets some powerful deja vu pretty often. I really wish I was living my life over again searching for some kind of meaning or correct path though it, but it's really probably just me remembering vague details of previous experiences that are similar in even the most superficial ways to the current experience and light goes off in my head and it feels like something has happened to me before.

Trying tearing the page off the calendar genius lol

>catched

>it's always February 2nd and I can there's do about nothing it.

wat

>catched

Tomorrow will not come, what should I do?

I really need this.

a white hole?

Came here to post this

>catched

>I mean, I don't think I've actually met a single person who has been caught in one.

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid?

>TNG
>stargate
>dr who
>farscape
>supernatural
>space dandy
>angel
>buffy

I didn't notice it as a trope and I'm glad he pointed it out and gave examples of it's usage, I found it pretty interesting, next time be nice, cum fuck.