What exactly is wrong with Leslie Jones

What exactly is wrong with Leslie Jones
You just don't like her because she's black.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NWwezKSdjZg
newyorker.com/magazine/2016/01/04/ready-for-prime-time
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no it's because she's an unfunny nigger you stupid faggot

Actually I hate her because she's a woman, I have no problem with niggers

me with my wife's kids

fpbp

Those kids look perturbed.

She's unfunny
She's ugly as fuck working in a field that is highly visual
She's unintelligent
There are far more talented women of color who would kill to have the shit she's lucked herself into

Why do gorillas always have a frown

Because in 50 million years they'll be a nigger

JUST

Her "comedy" is just "lmao white people amirite". She's said plenty of unwarranted anti-white comments on twitter far before the GB shitstorm

youtube.com/watch?v=NWwezKSdjZg

This picture alone would be enough to make me hate her, who ever she was.

Blinky Bill has some top tier content

>33
>333

bullshit! she is a damn fine lady. it's just that Paul Fag sucks cocks and Ghostbusters sucks shitdick.

I despised her on SNL, and people think i'm being a contrarian hipster because of it, as if Ghostbusters was the thing to set me off.

Actually, I think both Kate McKinnon and Cecily Strong are at least good comedic actors that are in their element when the material is vulgar and controversial. The same is with Melissa McCarthy. She's funniest when she's angry and clumsy, which may seen exploitative and shallow in some superficial analysis but it's what makes comedic roles feel real or at least tolerable. The main problem is the idea that female comedic need to be somehow sophisticated while simultaneously edgy and new. It just doesn't work like that, there needs to be flaws.

It would be like casting Danny McBride as a suave ladies man in a buddy comedy movie like Wedding Crashers. It just doesn't fit, man.

Comedic actors are the most sensitively cast talent around because they can rarely perform in a medium outside of their practiced genre.

It's almost like people think there can't be a female John Belushi or Dan Akroyd simply because of their gender. It's not that. It's fucking John Belushi man. That kind of talent isn't something that gets heavily marketed and pushed as a second coming and dissuades criticism under the guise of it being sexist. That kind of comedy needs to come from a very, very real place that holds no prejudice to gender or personality. It's the flaws and genuine missteps that make those roles and performances so memorable and something as marketably solid as Ghostbusters 2016 doesn't support that kind of character discrepancy.

I'm drunk and ranting but there's no easy way of saying this. You cannot capture lighting in a bottle with the false pretence of one gender "catching up" to another in terms of comedic importance through the refurbishing of classic rat-pack type movies. It's needs to be a movement contained within it's own reasonable boundaries rather than a mirror of whatever male comedies dominate the genre.

>drunk

You sure you're not on adderal?

those kids have the exact same face... fuck that's creepy

I won't even deny it.

I don't like niggers, least of all obnoxious female niggers.

>lighting in a bottle
x)

as a non american i never heard of her before ghostbusters. watched some old snl skits on jewtube and i gotta say she is repulsive as hell.that whoƶe ima black women ooga booga stuff is just boring and top cringe.one good thing, we finally found the missing link between humans and apes. just fucking loot at thate face.

>that comment section

>as a non american
we'll let you know when it's your turn to talk

>as a non american
Is this what this fucking thread is? Tons of racist europeans hating on her?
americans like her. How about you go be irrelevant somewhere else.

>you aren't allowed to say an ugly black person is ugly without being racist

thanks Hillary

>americans like her
Ayo hol up, no the fuck we don't

Shes a walking caricature, going apeshit when called out included

This Blinky Bill guy is good.

I seldom promote YT channels but his is pretty solid. Had me laughing for a couple hours straight.

>#NOTALLAUSTRALIANS

Daily reminder

>her entire theme is always about coming from Compton/Harlem

HEY YOU SAYING HER REPEATED JOKES ABOUT STEREOTYPES AREN'T FUNNY?

YOU MUST BE RACIST

I almost felt sorry for her because I thought she was just an ugly, 50-YO that didn't know how the internet worked until I saw her past stand up routines and tweets. She's just as racist (if not more having built a career around it), what goes around comes around.

This.

JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP SENPAI

You see, it's funny because she's loud and speaks in nigger tongue. Get it?

This
I hate that any criticism of her is deemed racist or sexist even if it's not
But funniest when it is

Dindu nuffin

I am going to say something, and you are going to flip out and say "THAT'S RACIST!" but you need to stop for a second and listen.

She acts like a gorilla.

There. That's a fact. That's not "because she's black" or "because she's huge" or has big lips or teeth or whatever other superficial criticism you wanted to make about her. It's the way she INTENTIONALLY acts, as part of her persona, in the roles she's given. She intentionally conducts herself as loudly, outrageously, and wildly as possible, at all possible times. Hell, look at her in the Papa John's commercial, LITERALLY bellowing and charging straight at the delivery man as if she were about to tear him limb from limb, just to eat the pizza. She has decided in advance to behave exactly like a gorilla.

WHY does she do this, you ask? Because it's the perfect shield. Whenever anyone calls her on it, she can just call them racist. Her whole routine has built-in racial immunity. She WANTS you to try and call her a gorilla, just so she can shut you down. It's WRONG to say she acts like a gorilla because she's black and that would somehow be implying that all people of African descent are closer to other primates than humans, which is not the case here. It's not what she IS, it's the way she ACTS. And it's 100% calculated by her and her agents. Congratulations on playing her game, Sup Forums.

people call her a gorrila because she looks like one sadly i feel bad for her

She isn't funny, I find her unappealing to look at, extremely racist. I think that covers it.

ok well that's settled. see you round friendo.

And has ahow the double standard of twitter
When Milo was banned for "targeted harassment" which there is no evidence of from his tweets to her targeted harassment and her account remains active

daily reminder if your comment isn't similar to this then you need to go back to pol and stop shitting this place up more

>when he goes in for round two

why is it such a bad thing that she is racist if you cant stand the way she looks. if someone can make fun of someone for being ugly you should be able to also make fun of someone for their race too

who the fuck is milo and why should i care?

what movies has he been in lately?

No

Gorillas aren't really like that, chimpanzee would be more accurate

1. Bull dyke. 6 foot 200+ pounds. Mannish body. There's no way she's hetero-sexual.
2. Mad niggerish features. Wide nose, big lips. Very pure African bloodline with little or no European mixture.
3. God awful hair. She needs to go with long hair to increase her feminiity rather than go with dyke cuts.

She probably fucks really hard so I'd give her pity sex.

inshallah, brother

He's not a movie star
He's a conservative faggot (literally) who criticized ghostbusters for being bad and she got pissed at him for it and he said some 'mean things' like insinuated she looks like a man and the next day his account was perm locked

i know the janitors are up, but this thread is still around...weird...

>He's a conservative faggot
Also, a shitty person in general. Even Sup Forums hates him.

Except I'm not making fun of her, I'm just stating that she is not pleasant to look at. That's an objective fact, I doubt there there are many people who genuinely find her attractive.

>the mods should censor opinions I disagree with
Authoritarian much?

ok, so basically, your'e just using this board as your fucking echo chamber instead of talking about tv or movies.

And calling her barely literate is a pretty accurate statement if you read her tweets
Even her bio
>Im am a stand up comedian

>There are far more talented women of color who would kill to have the shit she's lucked herself into

This style of thinking is true for literally every single actor on the face of the planet except around ten people. If every actor was bad because someone else could do it better, you'd have ten people who are actually good.

>She's ugly as fuck working in a field that is highly visual

True

>She's unintelligent

Most actors are fucking retarded. Robert Dinero is a conspiracy nut, Ben Affleck is an Islam loving child, Tom Cruise is insane, I could go on endlessly about the idiocy of celebrities.

>She's unfunny

That's your opinion.

>non american means european
>american "education"

>authoritarian much
no movie i ever heard of. any good?

That's just meta-comedy. She's is secretly a genius.

Yes it's first time in Sup Forums history a thread isn't talking about television or movies

>Ghostbusters isn't a movie and Leslie Jones isn't an actress/comedian in tv and film media
I wish faggpt

it certainly isn't. doesn't make its existence here any more valid chuckle head.

biggest and best-kept secret ever in that case, no one will ever unravel it

?

They are just repeating what's in the video

She's barely literate
I bet those others you listed off don't type like a child who was beaten with a stupid stick

Her abrasiveness just isn't funny. That coupled with her looks being so unfortunate is just a recipe for disaster. She's also racist as fuck.
For some reason, I read this long as fuck article about her (and SNL), and she just comes across as unlikeable, with a giant chip on her shoulder which might honestly be because the writer is insufferable in his praise.

newyorker.com/magazine/2016/01/04/ready-for-prime-time

Warning, it's long as fuck.

oh we are talking about ghost busters and leslie jones and not twitter politics and this milo fella?

coulda fooled me.

I wanna see what her husband looks like

>Talking about Television and movie actors and actresses and why they are unliked
>On a Television and movie board
>This is somehow wrong in your mind

Please don't ever become a mod

SHIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

She looks like a fucking caricature from a 1930s cartoon. She literally looks like she was the inspiration for the nigger lady in Tom and Jerry.

As if Sup Forums has been anything but twitter politics the last few years.

It's the race thing that's driving you nuts isn't it?

She's not funny on SNL or anywhere

>She's barely literate

And that's why you hate her, because her spelling sucks?

her reaction to her twitter trolls proved she is a failure of a comedian. handled it just about as poorly as humanly possible. you can't take the bait that hard and expect to be taken seriously. pathetic

i don't see how thats relevant. if she can act who cares. unfortunately for her...

I don't think so
>she retweets a tweet about Milo being a Uncle Tom for faggots
>gets called out in it
>I WAS HACKED!
So someone hacked her Twitter acct, retweeted one tweet then have her back her account and she never deleted the original retweet

West Africans look like that. African Americans look better because they're bred with Europeans.

>She looks like a fucking caricature from a 1930s cartoon.

Why is this bad

No I'm pointing out she's much less intelligent than those you listed off

just because you post a thread everyday on Sup Forums for the past few years about twitter politics that doesn't validate the existence of your threads here.

go fyt da powa on another board.

>if she can act
She can't

/thread

See

>What exactly is wrong with Leslie Jones
>You just don't like her because she's black.
ok i guess where just ignoring the elephant in the room and shitposting now. it would be amazing if Sup Forums had some sort of filter or something like they had on twitter for you GG freedum fytaz

I don't make threads about it though.

Just because people have opinions that differ from yours doesn't give you the right to censor them and it certainly doesn't validate your thoughts.

What's your favorite thing Leslie Jones has been in? You don't actually like Leslie Jones, you're just defending her on the internet because of your ideology.

fpbp

>unfunny

Subjective. She's unfunny to you.

See

White knighting this racist black lady
Sad really

get 4chanx, you can filter all sorts of shitposting

>I need my safe space!

I did and it wasn't even worth replying to. It's just complaining. At least OP's complaining is getting replies.

>you're just defending her on the internet because of your ideology.
lolwut

personally i think ghostbusters may have had a chance without her ham fisted attempt at comedy. aww shit who am i kidding god herself couldnt have saved that reboot.

You are arguing with a brick wall; there is no point in conversing with people who have the argumentative depth of a kiddy's pool.

That she is black and a she is enough for these people to laud her as the greatest thing ever - to pretend to like her, to lavish undeserved praise and virtue signal to their heart's content.

Holy shit that CIA lmao