AMA about Jennifer Jason Leigh

In January 1985, two armed robbers broke into Drescher and Jacobson's Los Angeles apartment. While one ransacked their home, Drescher and a female friend were raped by the other at gunpoint. Jacobson was also physically attacked, tied up, and forced to witness the entire ordeal.

What's going on here gentlemen?

>not owning a gun

Guns kill people.

She grew up on her parents' farm in Benoni, near Johannesburg.[9][10][11] On 21 June 1991, Theron's father, an alcoholic,[11] physically attacked her mother and threatened both her and her mother while drunk; Theron's mother then shot and killed him. The shooting was legally adjudged to have been self-defence and her mother faced no charges.

Why do you know a lot about Jennifer Jason Leigh?

Also is she crazy? She looks like one of those pretty lovely women that are actually completely insane when you get to know them

>being this new

Judith was last seen riding her bike on the morning of July 25, 1988.[3] That evening, József shot her in the head while she was sleeping, and then murdered Maria.[5] He spent the next two days wandering around the house,[3] and said during a phone conversation with Judith's agent the next night that he intended to move out for good, and just needed time to "say goodbye to my little girl."[1] He then poured gasoline on the bodies and set them on fire.[9] After incinerating the bodies, he went to the garage and shot himself in the head with a .32 caliber pistol.

I didn't make the thread, but I'm the real guy to ask
>Why do you know a lot about Jennifer Jason Leigh?
She's a great actress and other things that I won't disclose, yet.
> Also is she crazy?
No, she has said guys have come out of the woodwork to date her expecting a wild person, but she's very quiet and introverted.

Concrete Angel didn't fly so good

Holy crap.
>concrete angel
what

Does she like John Landis?
Did her dad propel her to stardom?
Were her boobs in fast times succulent?

Most likely not, she sued and settled out of court
She changed her name to combat any relation to her father, even if it was widley known she was his daughter. His death didn't seem to have an impact on launching her career.
My opinion, but yes.

So sad

No they don't

I don't understand this thread

Niiiiiiiice

What size shoe are you?

>that polish
>those toes

I didn't realize she was a gigantic footslut

where do you rank eXistenZ?

why does you're waifu look like a tranny