Why will there never be another good time travel movie like this, Sup Forums?

Why will there never be another good time travel movie like this, Sup Forums?

The only thing that irked me is the le psychic power and how Bruce can remember shit happening to his present self despise not being in the same timeline as him, but then again you could just explain it as some le psychic bullshit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fxqe8Xq6LBQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>somewhat acceptable time travel story overshadows B-plot about a psychokinetic becoming the most powerful crime lord in the world

Where is that fucking movie.

i mean, get rid of the psychic meme and show more focus on a time travelling hunter squad hunting criminals through time and I'll watch the shit outta that

the scene where they cut off the guy nose, fngers limbs is useless as fuck.

>Guys a Looper couldnt kill his old self
>I know lets cut the present guy as long as possible o the old guy comes to us

If they just kill the present guy the old would instantly dissapear

They have to dispose of the future guy's body you dip
You can't have random fucking corpse lying around the train yard

there is

And wait, before you even say anything, check the scene at 2:00
You can clearly see his corpse was still there when young Seth died

youtube.com/watch?v=fxqe8Xq6LBQ

>i mean, get rid of the psychic meme

No fuck you and your time cop shit

I wonder how his family tree is made

> As a fundamental part of the assassination system you've designed, commission the disposal of any given hitman to the person who would have literally the strongest reason not to go through with the job, i.e. them-fucking-selves

What could ever go wrong?

fuck you, I want time cop arresting criminal across glorious historical scenes

Probably because it would cause internal riff among its member, you sure as hell ain't gonna be fond of the guy that murdered you and telling you to celebrate with your gold payday
'Side, the model worked fine till Joe here fucked it up, and I really supported old Joe just fucking pop the kid and have a happy ending

JGL's prosthetics bugged the fuck out of me. What a redundant and stupid decision. It just looks so wrong.

He looked like a tranny rather than a young Bruce

>Dispose future guys body

So like Mel Gibson just vanished in thin air after his younger ego kills himself right?

The movies doesnt make any sense

>Not mentioning this montrosity

Yea, some of the finer details are just out-right ignored, like how they share the same memories and shits
Just try not to think deeper about it

The problem with time travel movies is that they cause paradoxons every single time

Same here:

1. Joseph Gordon-Levitt kills himself, so the underground lord never exists ergo he was never a Looper
2. The body of Bruce Willis dissapears but the body of the other guy doesnt making the "lets cut his body in pieces" moment pointless
3. Everytime Bruce Willis kills a guy in the past he is changing the future , imagine he would have killed the father of the guy who invents the ime machine

Its a good movie but t doesnt make sense well quite like Interstellar

"Even though it's a time-travel movie, the pleasure of it doesn't come from the mass of time travel. It's not a film like Primer, for instance, where the big part of the enjoyment is kind of working out all the intricacies of it. For Looper, I very much wanted it to be a more character-based movie that is more about how these characters dealt with the situation time travel has brought about. So the biggest challenge was figuring out how to not spend the whole movie explaining the rules and figure out how to put it out there in a way that made sense on some intuitive level for the audience; then get past it and deal with the real meat of the story"

I get the intention they were going for, it's still an action flick with drama at the end of the day

This is Captain Braxton of the USS Relativity. You are all found guilty of breaking time law, and are going to time prison. Don't bother resisting, you're already out of time.

They ended up serving negative 20 years, didn't they?

They came from the future! Buncha aliens from outer space! I swears it!

1. What? What does the "underground lord" have to do with it? Do you mean the little kid? He has nothing to do with JGL becoming a looper

2. They cut the young guys body parts off while keeping him alive on an operating table. For some reason they didn't just kill the younger self to erase the future self , probably it was to avoid a time paradox as much as possible. They want to avoid time travel problems, and they even mentioned things about closing one's own loop and keeping the time travel as tight as possible.

The maimed future self is forced to turn himself in and get killed. The younger self has to live the rest of his life with missing body parts, which is a horrific thing to imagine.

3. Yes, but Bruce Willis wasn't thinking too hard and he was blinded by love. Also he only killed mobsters, who probably didn't have any relation to the inventor of time travel. It's also another reason for why the mobsters want to kill Bruce Willis, so that he doesn't change time too much and fuck up the mobsters operations, like causing time travel to not be invented or killing all the mob members.

old joe can kick some fucking ass