Trap edition

last thread AND the old one farther down got deleted
what

They just hit bump limit

>mfw no El posting for 20 minutes

i'm busy with breakfast okay
tell you what this is temporarily a breakfast thread
eggos are breakfast so it's related enough

i'm having several-month-old frozen bread, polish spam of questionable freshness, and some semi-stolen coffee that was actually brewed a few hours ago and yet is somehow still warm.
come on there's got to be at least a couple other central/eastern time posters here.

So we all agree that
Kid plotline > Teenager plotline > Adult plotline

is true right?
I'm going to make some eggs

eh.
kid plotline > adult plotline > teen plotline

>eggos
Those are El's favorites ;_;

don't cry user, our boy hopper is hookin her up with all the eggos she wants

Sheriff's character arc was glorious. I was crying like a little girl.

Adults>Kids>Teenagers

Wills dad was a proper cunt. Why do women fall in love with those cunts in the first place?

it's real breakfast hours
with a special appearance from the real star and savior, strawberry jam.
if i had eggos i would be eating the fuck out of them

Kids >>>>>> everything else

Sheriff plotline > kid plotline > mom plotline > teen plotline

gotta agree with this user.
Hopper himself is infinitely better than the teens

must be sitewide rules, I didn't touch anything besides making the channel.
rabbit doesn't work with netflix anymore unfortunately (I'm not in the US)
Another idea I have is to use cytube and upload the episodes to google drive, so I won't have to stream them. Says it'll take about 40 hours to upload everything though

women like assholes.
Also some men aren't made to be fathers, and some women won't see that until it's far too late

hey if you have a can of sardines or tuna around, try baking them in a bowl for a few minutes, then cracking a couple eggs over top of the fish, then baking that

shit is sooooo fucking good and also super healthy

If you could jizz on the face of 1 character (NOT THE KIDS), who would you jizz on? I'd go for barb or will's mom

>NOT THE KIDS
who's making these rules, man

Hopper knew how to take care of business. When he found the bug almost immediately spending not even a minute with doubting himself.

Dividing plot is stupid, but if I had to
Adults>Kids>Teenagers>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>monster

I mean seriously, what the fuck. Try to think only about the monster. What the fuck was it even doing? Why was it so ineffective at hunting? Why was it being seen by people for no reason? Why was it so stupid to come for anyone just bleeding? What was it eating before eating humans? How did it got in the black world? Was it living in there? Are there more of those?

Also the ending was fucking stupid. Implying that both the monster and El can return for next season was dick move.

shitty taste in men
not like you're any better tho

Mikes dad was shit too. That faggot just awkwardly stood there at the end not even hugging his son that was found with about dozen of military men massacred all around him.

>Why was it so ineffective at hunting?
Wasn't made to hunt humans I guess
>Why was it being seen by people for no reason?
mindless monster
>Why was it so stupid to come for anyone just bleeding?
Better question is how the fuck didn't it kill more people if someone with a cut finger was enough to draw it.
>What was it eating before eating humans?
Some other stuff that lives there I guess
>How did it got in the black world?
Assume it was born there
>Are there more of those?
probably but maybe they;re rare for whatever reason

Here's my questions

How did it pull Will into the Upside Down world and then lose him?

How the fuck was it creating portals all over the place?

Also why was El able to reach out to it in the first place?
That would imply that it was intelligent or something right?

>Some other stuff that lives there I guess
>Assume it was born there
>probably but maybe they;re rare for whatever reason
The dark world seemed dead to me. I mean that fucking monster even took a bleeding deer to feed.

>How the fuck was it creating portals all over the place?
And why the big portal in the facility didnt close up like every other portal the monster created when it stopped using it.

>How did it pull Will into the Upside Down world and then lose him?
Seriously, what the fuck monster?

>Also why was El able to reach out to it in the first place?
>That would imply that it was intelligent or something right?
El was traversing black world to spy on russians. She just met the monster in there. And The Man wanted to make a contact with it so El did. The monster had to be intelligent enough to understand that if it followed the girl back it would get steady supply of food.

What did I dooooo?

>The dark world seemed dead to me.
There was fungus and shit growing everywhere though

Thats a good point. So maybe there are rare animals that feed on the fungus and this monster hunts those. But since they are so rare, the monster was fucking overjoyed when it discovered human world as it was full of life. That would also explain why the monster was so clumsy and retarded. It simply didnt know what the fuck was it doing.

tell you what, after a lot of tyrol ground pork on shitty bread, strawberry jam tastes like a gift straight from god

>How did it pull Will into the Upside Down world and then lose him?
I don't think the monster can move fast. Every time you see it, it's moving very slowly right? Something tangentially related to this is that if its environment is toxic to humans, then couldn't the human environment be toxic to it? It doesn't ever stay on the right side up for very long.

>And why the big portal in the facility didnt close up like every other portal the monster created when it stopped using it.
El made that one so it was probably more permanent then the others

Actually this reminds me there's a part where Wills mom is trying to contact him and Will is somehow able to almost open a portal to the point that the whole red fleshy thing appears and he can talk directly to her. So how the fuck does that work? Maybe it's a hint that he'll be able to cross over at will in season 2 or something

Are you eating tuna straight of a can with your jam?!

But he could just see and talk to her, so it's not completly a portal. I guess that's progress but still...
Anyone has a theory about how he opened it?

no. it's basically spam but from poland. it's called konserwa tyrolska (tyrol ground pork) and it's fucking great.
i'm alternating putting them on the bread for some variety. more spam than jam though.
gots to get that there protein.

I dont think El created that portal. For one she cant create portals rest of the show. She was also scared shitless at that time and couldnt do anything more than try to hide. I am certain the portal was created by the monster that followed El into human world to gain more food.

I also think that Wills "portal" is the exact same. Its in the same place the monster emerged before. I think it was the monsters portal that was slowly closing and Will found it and used it to talk with his mom before it closed fully.

What would happen if true detectives take Hopper's place in the show?

>I dont think El created that portal.
So the monster has the ability to create portals but never did before because...?

I just assumed that El was panicking while trying to get away from it and accidentally broke a hole through to the normal world even though only here mind was there (was that how it went down? She wasn't actually physically in the Upside Down at that point right?)t par

Your breakfast disgust me, I got an ham croissant, pic related but not actual one

Lol this shit reminds me of the guy eating butter

I assume Hopper won't be part of the show

Monster goes to shrink after meeting mcconaughey

Because it didnt know that our world existed. Just like we didnt know its world existed.

>was that how it went down? She wasn't actually physically in the Upside Down at that point right?
Yes, El cant go to upside down world physically. She cant open a portal. But she can make an outside of body experience to go there through the black water world. Which too wasnt explained if its the same as black upside down world just with her being sensory deprived or if its like inbetween place.

hey at least we have similar breakfasts.
both pig!
pig meat generally means good breakfast.unless some fucking psychopath eats like hotdogs or something for breakfast.

now that's just disgusting

>Because it didn't know that our world existed. Just like we didnt know its world existed.
So why can it open portals?
>just eating raw butter
the fuck

>So the monster has the ability to create portals but never did before because...?
It wasn't aware of other dimensions until Eleven made first contact. Consider that the russian guy is not aware of Eleven, but the monster is. This along with it unlocking Will's front door from the outside suggests it has abilities similar to El's, and could have read her mind.

El said that she was responsible for the opening of a gate between the 2 dimensions

>This along with it unlocking Will's front door from the outside
Oh I forgot about that. I wish we had gotten an idea of how smart the monster actually was

>So why can it open portals?
How the fuck should I know? Maybe there are more worlds and the monster was traversing to those to hunt. Or maybe it learned how to do portals when it grabbed El as she was returning from her outside fo body experience. I dont know man, the show didnt explain. I am just making conclusions based on what it did explain. And I think its implied that only the monsters do portals and that humans can use those portals to travel inbetween or communicate through one.

And she is. If she didnt touch the monster it wouldnt make the portal. If she was being literal in the sense that she created a portal, then she would just create another, wouldnt she? But she was never shown to create it. The only one that was shown to create portals was the monster.

how long can you fat weeb neckbeards talk about a show?

>then she would just create another, wouldnt she?
I would imagine that breaching a hole in reality would be pretty fucking hard and besides assuming that shes alive somehow after the ending she had to have teleported herself over somehow
I just finished it last night

>she would create another
No because she was scared of the portal, she even tricked her friends because of her fear

This is easily the most forced shilling i've ever seen of such a mediocre show

fuck off

Just filter the threads if you don't like it.
>show is super popular right now (check imdb)
>you're surprised people talk about it
???

My fag friend did that on photoshop, it's inspired by Smash mouth - all star

She was actually scared of the facility. Aka, the bad men. El wasnt afraid to find Will and Barbara in the upside down herself alone. It doesnt make sense to say she would be afraid of creating a portal for others to find Will and Barbara. Which alone wouldnt put her in any risk.

>I would imagine that breaching a hole in reality would be pretty fucking hard
Exactly why I say she didnt do it. The show just never showed her to have this kind of power. Its unreasonable to assume she does have it when alternate explanation makes much more sense since it repeatedly showcased its ability to create portals. And once again, it doesnt make sense for El to create a portal in the first place. She wanted to get away from the monster. And her physical body wasnt in the upside down world. Why would she create a physical portal instead of just returning to her body?

>Why would she create a physical portal instead of just returning to her body?
blind panic since shes like 12

but that's margarine

>havent watched the show
>triggered by ST threads
u faggots are exactly the same everytime, watch it or fuck if to another thread,
capeshit needs you

I've seen the show, you fat fucking bastard

Nah fgt too thin if anything, sperg on tho

It's just shitty b8 senpai, don't give them attention

no shit. the show's focus is literally on the kids with the teens and adults in the background.

hang yourself, you subhuman piece of shit

It's possible that the first gate wasn't created with any intent from either El or the monster, but rather a result of Eleven making phychic contact with the monster. The black scenes are a visual representation of her searching with her psychic abilities, not a literal representation (how would you visually represent an identifiable mind other than showing the body?)

>besides assuming that shes alive somehow after the ending she had to have teleported herself over somehow
Forgot to react to this. In the ending the monster changes into what appears to be ash and envelopes El. So if she is teleported into upside down world, it wasnt her doing. Its more like what the monster did when it was on fire in the bear trap.

That makes no sense. You are saying its something incredibly hard to perform and then you say she made it accidentally because she panicked? Its like saying Einstein created theory of relativity because cute girl talked to him. If she was capable of creating portals, it would be discussed in the show. Somebody would have asked and she would say "oh, I forgot how I did it" or "nah, I am too weak for that shit now". Nobody ever considered that she had the power to create portals.

(you)

this guy gets it

I loved that sequence where Hopper just barges into the top secret facility and punches guys in the face without giving a fuck. It was just so blunt and unexpected for this genre.

yea this

If its just a visual representation of her searching for minds, why was the monster crawling there when she already found the russian soldier? I think its actual third world, not just visual representation. And in that world psychics can find all other human beings. El used it to find the soldier. The monster uses it to find prey. Thats why The monster appeared when El was spying on the russian soldier.

Something I didn't notice when I first watched this scene was that he actually tries to talk his way in, in an intelligent way. The name he drops is the same guy who he talked to in the bar, the guy who found Will's fake body . There's like a 3 second scene where he watches the news and finds out about that guy.

Also that wince he gives right before punching him is great.

Yea but it's not a physical world psychic planes r also dnd stuff and yea think ur right about all the rest

TETSUO! TETSUO! TETSUO!

The monster has powers similar to El's (unlocking Will's door, conscious movement in the black zone), it's possible that it uses this power instinctually in its natural environment. Eleven just noticed it, since their physical bodies were likely in close proximity (like how the non-psychic people can hear eachother through dimensions). It's hard to speculate about this stuff because it's not clearly explained in the show. I think this was the intent of the director's. None of the characters know exactly what's happening, so we don't either.

I agree. The things El finds in that world go up in a smoke so they arent real. But two psychics can meet in that world, which is what I think happened. The monster being the second psychic.

>director's
Typo apostrophe

not him but that's one unneeded autistic correction dude

because she didnt WANT to open more portals. Because she knew what was on the other side.

I was replying to myself. I'm pretty autistic, yeah.

both these make sense

>tfw there's no pictures of just Millie and Finn together
>check her instagram
>there's always the other boys with them or it's just Millie and the other boys
>she probably hates the shit out of Finn in real life and cringed when he had to kiss her

Guys...I can't, the feels are too strong. I need them to be together.

Finn is busy with "IT", they love each other user

it's cool I autstically make sure their is at least one mistake in any post

I guess we are both thinking along the same line, just with different wording. El and the monster can somehow "meet" in the black water fashion while using their abilities. I would assume that the monster cant find human world minds while doing so and El cant find upside down world minds while using hers. But when El and the monster met, the monster understood that there must be more where El was and it opened the gate to go towards her.

I think thats the most simple and logical explanation considering limited information we were given.

Of course this raises the question of how the monster knew somebody was bleeding in human world. And I guess that could be answered by the monster actually keeping that one portal in the facility open to smell the blood like the shark in teenagers plot. Its kind of stupid, but makes sense.

Thats pute speculation that isnt supported by anything in the show. El didnt display fear towards the monster, she never hesitated to fight it.

Is this shit worth watching? Are the kid actors any good?

Why so serious?

How is Finn going to shoot IT, season 2, AND go to school like a regular person?

i think the black zone might actually be a visual representation of a psychic wave eleven uses to find other people (the scientist and the russian).
like a low frequency radio wave that runs under other, more usable channels.
and because it's deeper than the standard brainwaves most people have, it can pass through other realms too.
this is what accidentally drops the monster into the black zone. eleven somehow picks up on it like she would someone in the human dimension.
i think this is also what enables her to find barb and will. and when she picks up on the monster and 'touches' it (which could be just mentally poking it), she makes the monster aware of this other (human) dimension the psychic wave connects to.
the monster having limited psychic powers of its own is what enabled it to 'notice' eleven in the inter-dimensional psychic wave and notice the other dimension it connects to.

maybe it only then attempted to create portals because it had never tried before. that could be why it takes so long initially and why the first one has such an impact.

Yeah, the kids are talented af.
Give it a shot user, it's good

>ywn make a face mask out of cum for millie

dem hips

Alright thanks I'll check it out.

reminder: it is never proven el is a girl

FUCKING

SHADMAN

DeLEt tHEs

>Are the kid actors any good
they are the best thing in this

I hope Millie never has to see these lewd creations

she's just a child...

What the fuck man?

We don't know much about the other Dimension. But remember the first time Ellie was forced to make contact to the creature?

It was a primordial ,dark World made of Rock and Water.

Then they opened a physical Rift between the Worlds. Stephen King-fags would call the Portal a "Thinny" or a "weak-spot."

All this weakened the Veil between Dimensions. Suddenly you had Houses and Objects from "our" World on the other side "soaking trough". The creature could smell and see whats going on on the other side and use the mirror-city to enter our world.