The great debate

the great debate

British Office is subtle and realistic, American Office is very much an American show where characters are a little more exaggerated and OTT.

Depends on what style you like.

The Indian girl from the office makes my dick super hard she got fat now but I s want to nut inside her then nut again I'm her asshole

American Office because Gervais was never funny and Carrell is 100x better. Also, Dwight and Creed FTW.

UK - subtle, interpretation of real life office environment complete with colleague stereotypes slightly exaggerated for optimal comedic effect. very relatable and enjoyable experience.

US - absolute flanderised nonsense. lowest common denominator for braindead amerifats.

both are great

American's can enjoy the British Office but Brits can't enjoy the American Office unless they are literal trash (and usually black)

The US version defintiely makes me laugh more, but I still like the UK version more for being more emotionally complex.

I like both, but The Office USA had more entertaining moments, in my opinion, and the cast had better chemistry.

The moment the characters started becoming more exaggerated was when I began to lose interest.

She's an abbo

UK sucks dick, besides they are extremely ugly

the plainess of the actors and actresses is what makes british tv that much better. not hard to believe in that universe

>IT'S SHIT ON PURPOSE
>I LIKE THE TASTE OF SHIT

British one, obviously.

If you like the American office you're a pleb.

>LE CRINGE SO AWKWARDS xD

>darkie in the centre frame
Never change Americucks

british pam is hotter...i want to stick my dick in her fat rolls

>The Office UK

>>IT'S SHIT ON PURPOSE
how is having believable looking characters being shit?

Look at the Muslim woman hacker.

it's about a fucking office, you can't expect every wagecuck to have model tier looks

british office is a subtle parody of office life in the earl to mid 2000's

american office is over the top shouting everything must bè OTT office that has no real basis on real life

realistic? there aren't even any shitskins

Left is reddit
Right is Sup Forums

portly Gervais > skinny Gervais

>British Office is subtle and realistic

>realistic
If life were as depressing as the UK Office, the suicide rate would be twice what it is

>Gervais was never funny
It's about time somebody besides me said that

both are unfunny shit shows

shameless UK is miles ahead of the American remake

>the plainess of the actors [of UK Office]
Gareth was not plain; he looked like a fresh zombie from Walking Dead
He literally looked like a dead guy

You won this time America ( USA in fact xD)...

>NA humour

so quality vs quantity?

Gervais isn't funny, but he managed two flukes with the office and extras

US Office seemed mostly the same, but it went on for WAY TOO LONG

>UK
Pioneering, subtle, and nuanced.

>US
Funnier, better characters, better overarching story, and relate-ability.

Like the Revolutionary War, the economy, the median income, and quality of food and air, the US wins once more.

People see me, and they see the suit, and they go: "you're not fooling anyone", they know I'm rock and roll through and through. But you know that old thing, live fast, die young? Not my way. Live fast, sure, live too bloody fast sometimes, but die young? Die old. That's the way- not orthodox, I don't live by "the rules" you know. And if there's one other person who's influenced me in that way I think, someone who is a maverick, someone who does that to the system, then, it's Ian Botham. Because Beefy will happily say "that's what I think of your selection policy, yes I've hit the odd copper, yes I've enjoyed the old dooby, but will you piss off and leave me alone, I'm walking to John O'Groats for some spastics."

UK had a more believable romance between those two characters in 2 seasons than unfunny american version did in 8 fucking seasons or however long in lasted.

Awkwardness in UK was a thousand times better and genuine. It's forced in the American one. All round better acting too. American Versions try up the "LOLRANDOM" factor to high. Calm the fuck down.

It was set in 2001 faggots.

>yes, I've hit the odd copper