Is this film any good?

Is this film any good?

It has been recommended to me by a friend, but its 3 hours long and i haven't enjoyed Tarantinos latest films.

Don't bother, they all die anyway

It's pretty weak if you ask me. Good buildup the first half or so, and then it just goes downhill from there.

I liked it, aside from the obvious black-dom fetish scene which Tarantino has a hard on for

If you haven't enjoyed his latest, definitely don't see it.

The BIG BLACK COCK scene felt REALLT ouf of place and forced, but aside from that it's alright, isn't rewatchable in the slightest tho.

It took me about a week to get through it. And by the end I wish I hadn't bothered. The nigger dick suck scene is funny though.

BIG

Jesus Christ, I can't belive how this site is still caught up in that scene. It was meant to portray how much of an asshole SLJ was. Not too mention that he gets his balls blown out a couple minutes later.

I thought it was pretty good. If you have nothing better to do, go watch it.

so about the same level of quality as django?

He could be an asshole by just killing the generals son, or even making him walk around naked, but the emphasis on the BIG BLACK DINGUS feels out of place in a serious setting.

What are you talking about? It was the 1800s a time where homosexuality was seen as a terrible thing. He humiliated the old dude in front of everyone as much as he could.

django was shit, this is actually decent but it's not rewatchable

The first half in Django is great, since it's about the Journey. The second half is ok.

What carries H8 is the setting and style of camera it was shot in. You could always see someone in the corner doing something when someone is having their moments, adding to the tension.

It's his best since Pulp Fiction

It's significantly better than Django. On the other hand, it's basically an improved rehash of the same shit, and it's definitely not better than anything of his besides Django.

Watch Tarantino masturbate over a picture of himself, you'll lose less time

Do you like Kurt Russell?

This the worst Tarantino t/b/h

The first half is good, and then you're reminded it's a Tarantino movie.

Does django unchained trigger Sup Forums fags? I thought it was a great movie. Does that make me an sjw or cuck or this months meme insult?

i thought it was better than django and inglorious basterds, and definitely better than death proof

its solid overall

No but it does mean you have questionable taste

Asides from the BBC fetish scene(which goes on for far too long), it's a brilliant movie.
leagues better than django

I recommend it. It's way better than Django.

>but its 3 hours long
Kill yourself, mouthbreather.

Means your taste is shit.

Half of Tarantino films are full of niggers but that's still the shittiest after Death Proof which doesn't even have niggers.

Dunno.

I'm supposed to like Samuel L Jacksons character... but his intro is literally him sitting on a pile of corpses.
Then nothing happened for about an hour.
Then I fell sleep for a while. Nothing appeared to have happened.

Then people died.

This film is the definition of "meh"

BLACK