I have an infection in my ear and am in horrible pain

I have an infection in my ear and am in horrible pain.

film for this feel?

Inner Space

Do you have antibiotics yet? Had my share of ear infections, and if you haven't been to the Dr., please go user.

Pierce your eardrum pham. You'll go deaf for awhile but the pain will ease

DONT take antibiotics, the infection will run it's course, antibiotics were only supposed to be used to fight infections the body couldnt on it's, but now people just use them to speed up recovery time, unaware that the more you use antibiotics the less effective they are, so when you're in you're 60's and you really need them they wont do shit, just drink shit loads of water and lie on whichever side the infection is.

Just go to the doctor and see what they say. I agree antibiotics can be overused. But I've done the

>JUST WAIT IT OUT LOL

approach with ear infections before. It can turn out to be excruciating, and then you end up needing antibiotics anyway.

Just go ask a doctor.

have fun with a possible loss of hearing
an otitis media is nothing to take lightly, especially if it happens more then once

I've had ear infections out the ass from swimming, stop being a fucking hypochondriac

A problem with that is a lot of doctors will give out antibiotics like candy.

If op goes, and sure, he should, he should tell the doc "I dont want antibiotics unless I need them."

I thought I had a horrible ear infection once. It lasted four months and turned out my ear was just fine. It was my tongue that was fucked as I had a malignant tumor inside my tongue that was growing larger and creating nerve damage that caused a non-stop earache. Some food for thought.

BUST 'EM PAPA

Wrath of Khan

Old VHS recordings of past Christmas specials.

altered states

>tfw Noise Induced Hearing loss

this truly sucks

Fuck you, Oasis and you fucking shitty album. Also, fuck Noisecore Twee pop band The Pains Of Being Pure At Heart.

Also, fuck you mum for not lowering the volume of the television while using my good headphones and telling me you don't want to because you then can't hear it through your headphones. Fuck, I'm glad you're dead. Fuck you for taking to my aunt's house in bumfuck nowhere so that I had to sit in a room with you. Fuck you for being a stupid bitch.

Fuck, I can't hear shit. Might as well end it, if my GF wasn't around.

Saving Private Ryan

why didnt papa bust em?

colloidal silver is your friend when it comes to infections, if it doesn't get any better in a couple of days 10 drops in the ear, leave for two minutes, then tip out; repeat three to four times per day until it goes away

I cured a tooth abscess with colloidal silver, so i know it works, just get the legit stuff

yeah but thats just swimmers ear. an 'ear infection' refers to an infection of the middle ear, which is a build up of fluid behind the ear drum which can eventually cause it to burst. Swimmers ear is just water stuck in your ear due to ear wax or something that causes irritation eventually.

I want to cum down her throat.

There are other natural antibiotics out there too that have worked very well for me. Grapefruit seed extract is a good one, there's a garlic extract called Allimax or Allicinmax that's also very good. You can buy this stuff on Amazon.

I always use stuff like this for minor infections, because as other posters have said, overuse of prescription antibiotics is a pretty serious problem.

Try out the non-prescription stuff. If it doesn't seem to be helping, go to the doctor and take what he prescribes you. Don't try to self-cure anything serious or life-threatening. But most minor infections can be handled without prescription drugs