Itt: Kinome

itt: Kinome

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4-PkAQcuZOw
youtube.com/watch?v=YQIqgxeNtl0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

EoE

Recently watched Boy and the Beast. 8/10. Great feels were given.

Technolyze mon frère.

Naruto

This. amazing soundtrack too.

sums it up pretty well.
>you will never have a boss who's as much of a bro as Onishi

Love live
Monogatari
K-on!

Anime belongs on Sup Forums asshole.

>pino is pino
What did it mean by this?

I never made it past episode 1. The animation quality really bugged me and it also seemed incoherent.

Barefoot Gen

Is this from Memories?

The first two stories were passable but the third was steaming pile of shit.

What makes you think that anime films shouldn't be talked about here?

the picture is accurate. the show gets a lot more coherent after episode 4.

Redline is pretty grate.

b-but Sup Forums owns us
what now bros

>you will never be hunted down like a dog by Raul Creed

>Anime

>Macross Plus movie edition
>Patlabor 2
>Ghost in the Shell
>Akira
>Jin-Roh
>Patema Inverted

any other kinos?

Yes, that is a word I used in my post.

Fave film of all time and I dont even like anime

No Satoshi Kon films? You should be ashamed.

It also answered your question retard.

How did it answer it?

>tfw started watching LOTGH early this year
>was skeptical due to the praise it got
>tfw it exceeded my expectations

so good

chitanda a shit

>dogs eat dog food
What did he mean by this? Especially when in the last episode he tells them to give his dog chicken

>What makes you think anime films shouldn't be discussed here
>Anime
Its pretty fucking simple.
Its anime. It belongs on Sup Forums
Fucking autistic fucking weeb vomiting his god damned cartoons every fucking where.

>character X a shit
Why do you people always say this? Do you just throw a tantrum every time a character isn't 10/10 and exactly to your specifications?

yes, the first (and the best) short called Magnetic Rose

same issue as Lain, I tried to watch it but nothing happened for eight or so episodes

People keep telling me it gets good near the end but I can't sit through three hours to get to something good

good opening though

youtube.com/watch?v=4-PkAQcuZOw

Anime uses the same audiovisual and narrative techniques as cinema and has about all the same genres and themes. Anime films are particularly similar to cinema. So why do you think there's this absolute dividing line between anime and live action so that anime can never ever be discussed here?

>Fucking autistic fucking weeb vomiting his god damned cartoons every fucking where.
Also, do you even understand what site you're on?

Damn I really have problems remembering things, especially plots.

Yeah, Lain was pretty boring, but I still enjoyed it

Was it better than Wolf Children? Because that was really disappointing.

Watch the scene for context.

Poor people get what poor people get. Be glad you get something. If you want to be treated better by the state, climb up the social ladder.

Swap EoE and 3.33

Lain is a lot different from Texhnolyze. I would go as far to say that Texhnolyze turns into a standard "drama" story after episode 6 or so, with plot twists, dramatic character deaths and things of that nature. From an informative perspective, Lain is a lot more to take in and doesn't try to hold the audience's hand, which results in a more frustrating experience. The plot of Lain is practically worthless. I personally think Lain works best as background noise to absorb subconsciously.

A site with a dedicated board for anime.

The distinction isn't mine fuckwit, its the site.

Anime topics belong on Sup Forums, fucking retard.

Pretty self explanatory desu. Dogs eat dog food means that people should know their place and be treated accordingly. His dog gets chicken because he views his dog, just an animal, as more or equally deserving of the treatment that commoners get because it belongs to him - an aristocrat.

lain was really strange and plotwise kind of boring but it's got perhaps the best atmosphere of any anime i've ever watched

I think that openings are a good way to gauge whether or not you'll like an anime. A general style is already given to you

youtube.com/watch?v=YQIqgxeNtl0

Ghost in the Shell is prime cyberpunk and a staple of the genre IMO

Also enjoyed Cowboy Bebop (the movie was great) and Jin-Roh

I really like some anime but I find that 95% of it contains those usual tropes that put me off it

stop replying, you're getting nowhere and just shitting up the thread further, we've all seen this argument a million times and it does nothing

so we never ever get to discuss sports movies, car movies, musicals or historical/political movies again then

Yeah, but when he was dying in the finale episode he told them to tell his butler to give his dog chicken. Did this imply that he knew that the aristocracy was going to go away with Reinhard?

Sup Forums was an anime site to begin with that later expanded to cover other topics. There's tons of anime and Japan boards here, almost every banner is related to anime, manga and Japan and people are constantly posting anime images. Why the fuck are you even here?

>Anime topics belong on Sup Forums, fucking retard.
Why? See

It's a shame because I wanted to enjoy it but it did nothing for me. Doubtful that I'd watch those first 8 episodes that I will half-remember

I think I had that common problem of trying to find cyberpunk anime that also doesn't suck, so I resorted to anything

>Anime belongs on Sup Forums
Its so absurdly fucking simple a child can understand.
Why can't you?

No.

ITS
A
FUCKING
MOVIE

Seriously anyone thinking about watching logh and worried about length and shit you wont regret it you really wont

What did you want from Lain, exactly? Serious question.

>I personally think Lain works best as background noise to absorb subconsciously.

I kinda liked the world it was set it, but putting it on as background would mean listening to a dub. How's the dub?

Nah, 3.33 is to NGE/EoE what NGE/EoE is to other animes of the genre

Jesus fucking Christ, its one thing to post anime shit in related topics. This is an off topic thread. Its a blindingly simple distinction.

Anime discussion goes on Sup Forums, anime memes go every fucking where like cancer.

Which episode is this from? I don't remember this

I've sometimes watched a show based on the opening, but I've never used them to decide if I'll watch something. Openings don't necessarily give you a good idea of the show. There's bad shows with good openings and vice versa. Or the opening is just mismatched with the show.

Lain's VA is good. Everyone else is passable to pretty bad.

You can choose to see it that way, but I'm pretty sure that's there to reaffirm that Oberstein wasn't a completely heartless person.

Its fucking anime, so it belongs on Sup Forums

where were you when you realised yang wenli was a racist cuck?

Why do you keep complaining about this if you can't even explain why anime films absolutely do not belong on Sup Forums?

Watching this episode, obviously

It's been a while, but I just wanted a cyberpunk related anime

I can handle slow shows, but after the recommendations I expected to enjoy it more. I just thought that it would be good (to me)

I was guessing that she would merge into this "net" (nice cyberpunk concept) and that the police or whatever they were were tapping her, watching her

the power lines were cool

I dunno, I got to just after the Siberia club stuff and not much had developed, it wasn't enough to make me want to watch more

Why does a film belong exclusively on Sup Forums just because it's anime?

and youre a retard, so you belong in the /trash/

I've explained multiple times.
Anime belongs on Sup Forums
You can deny it, bjut it remains true.

I'm sorry your mother drank heavily when pregnant, I really am.

goodnight sweet prince

LOTGH

WHY does it belong on Sup Forums? Simply saying that it belongs there is not an explanation.

>I'm sorry your mother drank heavily when pregnant, I really am.
It all worked out in the end. I became a famous actor. I can't tell my name, but you might have seen me play a british detective

tfw Sup Forums has better taste in anime than Sup Forums

I recall her being more or less a silent protagonist so I guess that doesn't seem to thrilling

better than not watching it at all though, I guess

>trying THIS hard just to troll people
we get it, you could just leave and hide the thread if it upsets you so

>Because its anime
Stop answering your own questions if you refuse to act on it.
I'll fuck off when this thread does.
To Sup Forums

Why does the fact that a film is anime mean that it cannot be discussed here? Explain.

what does Sup Forums know about quality

Gunbuster

>wasting your energy posting in threads you don't like instead of ignoring it

I really think you should give it another shot. Try not to focus on the story, but rather the world she is living in and how it is a reflection of our society. The show was incredibly well-informed and prescient.

Do you not understand how the categories work?
Not my issue pal.
I think its necessary to push the thread to nthe front page.
Those who see it will report it.

thats not an explanation

>Do you not understand how the categories work?
Can you not explain what makes an anime film so different from live action films that it absolutely can't be talked about on the television and film board?