Alright Sup Forums I'm being serious now...

Alright Sup Forums I'm being serious now. What the hell is it with you and this scene that makes you post so much about it? What is it about this scene in particular that makes it stand out from everything else? Was it the acting? What?

So for real Sup Forums tell me why do you meme this scene? tell me about the mask, why does he wear the mask?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hw__B24L-70
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A redditor could never understand the complexity of this scene.

For your purposes, it's best to just understand that something special is going on, far beyond your comprehension.

>0 replies

lotta loyalty for a free access forum

dialogue and meme material potential

Because everyone had such high hopes for this film after TDK. People were expecting an opening scene that would top the previous one, and it was just so stupid.

Cause it was dumb and the writing made no sense.

It's the pinnacle of the industry, pure kino.

Because it's the best scene in cinematic history. CIA's powerstance exudes a manliness that could as well be Batman's himself, then we get introduced to the villain. Bane, a big guy, who just takes over in mid-air. It's amazing. The first time I saw this scene in the theatre I was literally in shock.

A numale such as yourself would never understand the deep meaning of CIA's power stance and the implications this scene has over our rotting society with its masterfully executed dialogue and pacing.

Because there's something so intriguingly off about the whole thing. The awkward dialogue, the ridiculous plan, hearing Bane's laughable voice for the first time, Aidan's odd enunciation on the plane...

Obviously, the whole entry-level "big guy/for you" exchange is what draws people to it in the first place, but the reasons outlined above are what keep us coming back.

BANE?

I'm not gonna kill you

I'm going to take off that mask really really slow

INSANE?!

Because it's a masterful parody of spy thrillers, complete with a farcical power reversal from the gun-toting feds to the hooded, handcuffed pawns? A sidesplitting satire of modern American masculinity? A daring examination of the roots of submissive homosexual desire?

No?

go back to plebbit

CRASHING THIS BALLOON

bane?

baneposting is comfy.

CIA could've easily destroyed Bane.
He was just holding back to gauge Bane's power level. Once he was satisfied that Bane wasn't a big threat, he bailed out - leaving Bane to Batman. The league of shadows simply wasn't worth his time - too easy.

>image.jpg

please dont destroy this image with your bad posting.

WAS POPPING THIS BALLOON PART OF YOUR PLAN?

>hating on someone for posting from their phone at 2:30pm on a saturday

found the NEET.

There's nothing special about the scene imo. I just pretend to find it funny because it gives me a reason to post here.

>using a pc like a true Sup Forums user
>unironically defending mobile posters

so, this is what cultural degradation feels like

in the brain?

Bane?

For you

>not having dropbox on your phone so you can shitpost from anywhere

>he uses computers
haha what a FAGGOT

Why are autists so thin skinned, bros?

Post rares Aidans

Redditors are out in full force!

Takes one to know one, redditor

You're a big state

>condemning NEETdom
>in Sup Forums

It has become the nexus of memes, every meme relates to baneposting now.

youtube.com/watch?v=Hw__B24L-70

Let's make something worth out of this, and let's analyze the opening scene of The Dark Knight Rises.

It's incredible how misunderstood this scene and its dialogue is. Granted, Aiden Gillen speaks a little awkward, but after having repeatedly given this scene watch after watch, I can assure you, what CIA said is the following:

>First, Juan. Two, talk. Gats, too, stay on my aircraft!
Basically, he called out Juan (his accomplice, as evidenced by the fact that "Juan of you" [previous dialogue] is allowed to stay on the plane), then commanded him (as CIA is the one in charge) to speak to CIA and then he put emphasis on the importance of Gats doing the same and not thinking of leaving the plane. Gats, too, is of importance for the success of the mission, which is why he shouldn't leave the aircraft.

I will be honest though, no idea who Gats is. What do you guys think?