So now that DC is basically bulldozing Marvel's """""""""""cinematic"""""""""""" franchises...

So now that DC is basically bulldozing Marvel's """""""""""cinematic"""""""""""" franchises, will we finally enjoy a capekino manly and deep enough that help us begin to suppress the numale proliferation seen during the last years?

Get back to filming JL Zack.

>censurado

'no'

I love how that black bar is small.

4u

dumb frogposter

yes

ayy lmao

Is this bait? Also, the original one had marvel on top

suicide squad better be good or DC is finished

They're getting more roflstomped comics wise, Marvel's killing off everything good while dc is actually doing something with their life

nobody reads comics anymore

DC is wasting their time.

>censurado

>censurado

sure, Paco

>censurado

Further proof that its mexican Sup Forumsedditors that are in love with the Jesus imagery in MoS and BvS, the ones perpetuating these "company wars" between DC and Marvel. They're polluting this board with their filth after they got bored of their "console wars" in Sup Forums. They only care about making bait threads to cause discourse.

>censurado

JUST

BEGONE PACO

YOUR FAVORITE MOVIES SUCK

>while dc is actually doing something with their life

wtf is wrong with DCucks?
DC hasn't been relevant since Nolan's trilogy and BvS was a complete failure. SS will most probably be an even bigger failure.
It's like they post from an alternate reality or something.

dannyboytbh should have been the first clue

>Ignoring Fantastic 4
>Ignoring Spiderman
>Ignoring The Dark Knight trilogy
>Ignoring Donner's Superman
>ignoring X-men
>Ignoring Burton's Batman
>ignoring the entire history of film just because you're underage

pathetic

DC shills

>Buttmad Marvel Manlets won't be allowed to bring stilts to the Halloween Dance and won't be able to dance with all the cute Harley Quinns in heels.
I understand your frustration and I understand why you can't be the bigger man when it comes to Capeshit discussion.

>mad

Why would we be mad?

>censurado
You have to go back

this

>27%

Just stop trying, guys...there was SOME hope after MoS that things would turn around, but there's not coming back from this.

You've been humiliated, beaten. Cucked so completely that Antman is a more beloved hero than Superman at this point.

The least you can do is lose with dignity.

Daily reminder that tripfags are cancer

>ignoring movies that aren't part of cinematic universes

fuck off

Doesn't change the fact that Marvel is uniformly garbage.

Keep crying with your bombing franchise and your shitty movies

to be fair the 80's punisher filmand the first 2 blade films are fucking brilliant even if the rest of the films are shit

It's not so much the rating but the box office that fucked it up for DC. BvS was the only shot DC ever had and will ever have at making a movie to compete with the Avengers and break the 1 billion mark and it fell short by quite a bit.

If Batman vs Superman couldn't do it, nothing they can possibly put out can. They might still make good movies and some even have the potential to be their GotG or Deadpool, like Suicide Squad, but they will never again have a shot at breaking the 1 billion mark and competing neck on neck with Marvel at the box office.

That's valid.

What about Justice League? Batman, Wondy, Flash, Cyborg, Aquaman and Superman sure will break 1,6 billion.

>ignoring catwoman
>ignoring green lantern
>ignoring superman returns
>ignoring batman and robin

And they're still not as bad as the collected works of Marlel

I doubt any superhero movie will ever come close to 1,6 billion again.

1 billion might be possible if JL comes out after all those solo movies came out first and they were actually decent and successful. But correct me if I'm wrong, as far as I know, JL is scheduled to come out first and then they do the solo movies, right? Maybe the WW movie comes out before JL? That would definitely give it a significant boost.

you're autistic.

catwoman is easily on par

>catwoman
Thats kinĂ³.

I feel like a competition between really similar and equally bad franchises in the film world is a cancer to it.

How wrong am I in saying this?

I feel some cringe reading "cinematic universe" in relation to DC and Marvel.

>They're getting more roflstomped comics wise,

Who the fuck cares about american comics?