Other urls found in this thread:

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jules_Brunet
m.youtube.com/watch?v=cISYzA36-ZY
youtube.com/watch?v=m_tLmZeOOl4
youtube.com/watch?v=-buQSp6wOMc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Are these threads damage control at whites being btfo for pulling WE WUZ crap

Sluts wont understand it

If these threads are going to be allowed, posts should also explain why a female wouldn't understand

"My influence eclipses the political body of which I head."

WE WUZ is a nigger meme pal.

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jules_Brunet

>This baby is me!

privileged samurai will never understand

>allowed

why, because you can't understand them?

I actually have a degree in film critique and have probably watched more black and white films than you have color ones.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=cISYzA36-ZY
Women think this is satirical....

>probably watched more black and white films

this is a board obsessed with black on white films, you've come to the wrong place to brag buddy

Because women don't understand the concept of sacrificing something out of duty, honour, principle, and tradition. Most women display contempt for the concepts of duty, honour and tradition. Unlike men, women never have to put their lives on the line or sacrifice for their loved ones or friends. The only time a woman knows the concept of duty and sacrifice is when she becomes a mother, and even then thats not a guarantee. It's men who write history, and men who die to make history. It's men who keep alive traditions of their forefathers. It's men who have the duty to do and achieve. When a man wants a woman's hand, it's he who has to prove himself, not her. Men are human doings, women are human beings. Men are defined by what they accomplish, they don't have any default status or value, unlike women.

I'm pretty sure this has been explained here many times.

Sorry sport but you can't hang with the cool kids in Sup Forums

I bet your shitty degree can't guess this movie anyway

hehe tough luck kiddo

oh shit they really do

prove it

A woman can never understabd this scene

>I've seen black and white movie so It's mean that I'm a an intellectual film critic
you cannot expect anything else of women if you consider that the most distinguished intellects among the whole sex have never managed to produce a single achievement in the fine arts that is really great, genuine, and original; or given to the world any work of permanent value in any sphere. This is most strikingly shown in regard to painting, where mastery of technique is at least as much within their power as within ours--and hence they are diligent in cultivating it; but still, they have not a single great painting to boast of, just because they are deficient in that objectivity of mind which is so directly indispensable in painting. They never get beyond a subjective point of view. It is quite in keeping with this that ordinary women have no real susceptibility for art at all

spooky as fuck

This scene. It's almost ridiculous that they can't understand a kid's show movie, but it's true.

My sister couldn't understand why she didn't go with him.

I tried to explain to my sister why Stannis burning Shireen was the mark of a true hero

>He sacrificed the thing he loved most in the world, which he loved far more than his own life, out of duty to save the people of westeros from the night that never ends

She was just like "nuh uh he was a monster". Like she can't comprehend that maybe he didn't want to do it but honestly believed it was either that or the white walkers kill them all

The whole film desu senpai

>tips fedora

What happened?

The men being human doings and women human beings is a good line

> hurr I'm right you're wrong because you're fat and wear a hat

Lol is this an argument? No refutation? Ok. I thought not.

Just try and prove him wrong, memelords. I'll wait.

MY girlfriend dont get why the scene when Théoden and his man are charging against the orcs always gets me everytime.

Or when in Last Samurai om Cruise and the remaining Samurai charge the enemies despite knowing they will die

Its pointless o explain women cant grasp the honor concept.
Dying for something more worth than your own life is beyond women imagination, the only time they experience it is when they child is in danger.
Many would die trying to save it but i dont know any women who would die for an idea, for your brother in arms , for your country.

>Because women don't understand the concept of sacrificing something out of duty, honour, principle, and tradition. Most women display contempt for the concepts of duty, honour and tradition. Unlike men, women never have to put their lives on the line or sacrifice for their loved ones or friends. The only time a woman knows the concept of duty and sacrifice is when she becomes a mother, and even then thats not a guarantee. It's men who write history, and men who die to make history. It's men who keep alive traditions of their forefathers. It's men who have the duty to do and achieve. When a man wants a woman's hand, it's he who has to prove himself, not her. Men are human doings, women are human beings. Men are defined by what they accomplish, they don't have any default status or value, unlike women.

>I'm pretty sure this has been explained here many times.

ad hominem

>Any Sergio Leone movie
>Any Scorsese movie
>The Godfather Part II
>The Conversation
>Apocalypse Now
>Paths Of Glory
>Dr. Strangelove
>Barry Lyndon
>Full Metal Jacket
>Lawrence Of Arabia
>Bridge Over The River Kwai
>12 Angry Men
>There Will Be Blood
>Citizen Kane
>Amadeus
>No Country For Old Men
>Drive
>The Hunt
>Battleship Potemkin
>Return Of The Jedi
>The Deer Hunter

>every response must be an argument

What should be added to this?

>women / euunuchs spotted

Yes post link. I haven't seen this in forever and I want to see if older me notices anything new

I hated faggot emperor, samurais died because his stupid faggotry

That you think films are laudable simply for being black and white tells us all we need to know about your 'interest' in film.

To answer your question, women can't understand some films because they are incapable of having an interest in them.

Neither for music, nor for poetry, nor for fine art have they any real or true sense and susceptibility, and it is mere mockery on their part, in their desire to please, if they affect any such thing. This makes them incapable of taking a purely objective interest in anything, and the reason for it is, I fancy, as follows.

A man strives to get direct mastery over things either by understanding them or by compulsion. But a woman is always and everywhere driven to indirect mastery, namely through a man; all her direct mastery being limited to him alone. Therefore it lies in woman’s nature to look upon everything only as a means for winning man, and her interest in anything else is always a simulated one, a mere roundabout way to gain her ends, consisting of coquetry and pretence. Hence Rousseau said, Les femmes, en général, n’aiment aucun art, ne se connoissent à aucun et n’ont aucun génie (Lettre à d’Alembert, note xx.). And Huarte, in his book which has been famous for three hundred years, Examen de ingenios para las scienzias, contends that women do not possess the higher capacities. Individual and partial exceptions do not alter the matter; women are and remain, taken altogether, the most thorough and incurable philistines; and because of the extremely absurd arrangement which allows them to share the position and title of their husbands they are a constant stimulus to his ignoble ambitions. And further, it is because they are philistines that modern society, to which they give the tone and where they have sway, has become corrupted.

Watch it, lad. It's 10/10 animation kino.

Jaws. My girlfriend hated it.

They took her

As regards their position, one should be guided by Napoleon’s maxim, "Les femmes n’ont pas de rang"; and regarding them in other things, Chamfort says very truly: "Elles sont faites pour commercer avec nos faiblesses avec notre folie, mais non avec notre raison. Il existe entre elles et les hommes des sympathies d’épiderme et très-peu de sympathies d’esprit d’âme et de caractère." They are the sexus sequior, the second sex in every respect, therefore their weaknesses should be spared, but to treat women with extreme reverence is ridiculous, and lowers us in their own eyes. When nature divided the human race into two parts, she did not cut it exactly through the middle! The difference between the positive and negative poles, according to polarity, is not merely qualitative but also quantitative.

youtube.com/watch?v=m_tLmZeOOl4

>Don't ask me to refute your points because I don't know how and would rather make fun of you.

I'm not going to lie, I teared up at the thought of what would make a man burn his own daughter alive for the good of mankind

He truly is the rightful heir to the iron throne

They only would die for the right of other women to kill their own sons.

This is all disgusting Moorish and Sicilian blood mixed in with pure Latin and Umbrian blood.

>Her

get that faggy hipster bullshit out of the list and add Billy Elliot instead

any film that has at least an almost completely male cast is impossible for a woman to understand.

All the feminine white knights fruitcakes and cunts who don't understand these films confuse camaraderie and male virtues with homosexuality
>hurr why do you want to watch a movie without women, what's with all these muscular alpha males, are you closeted? just come out and join us dude! haha

The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford is mankino as fuck

Replace The Godfather with The Godfather Part II.
Part I is strongly family themed, so that's something of their grasp. Part II is more about the moral decay of a man and alienation towards his loved ones, something they don't get easily.

That's because it's a shitty flick. Spielberg is a hack.

>implying i didn't
>implying people can't just make fun of you

Nigga i already posted Most of what you claimed only men do, women have done or was never put in a position by men to do so

Yojimbo
Pale Rider
High Plains Drifter

>If these threads are going to be allowed, posts should also explain why a female wouldn't understand

You asked the fucking question, fucktard. You can't ask a question and then when you get and answer be like "hurr durr not everything is a debate". Either have the balls to defend your shit opinions or shut the fuck up.

Drop her.

Add The Dam Busters

>spooky as fuck

that’s your argument?

Lol I didn't ask the question in the first place

>Not knowing what spooks are
>thinking it is great to die for spooks and shaming females for not doing so
kek

>openly admitting to samefagging

fuck all the PC shit Last Samurai was a beautiful film.

High Plains Drifter is a great choice.

>Most of what you claimed only men do, women have done or was never put in a position by men to do so
>never put in a position by men to do so

And who do you imagine put men in a position to do those things? The answer is no one, because men took that position themselves.

As African-American writer J. Baldwin said, “Freedom is not something that anybody can be given. Freedom is something people take”.

If something truly belongs to you then you don't have to ask it from others, you just take it yourself.

No one can do these things for you, but being a woman, you are incapable of understanding this.

>why didn't you comb through his dumb meandering opinion piece and respond to every point in meticulous detail?
>pls don't bully me you cuck!

Billy Elliot is a pretty good pick now that i think about it.

Men (and women) did put future men in that place by encouraging such spooks and culture. As much as I agree women are not free by playing their roles as passive, so are men for playing their roles as active

>thinking i am women
kek

More I think about it, the more it fits. Women's general reactions to Billy Elliot are 'Its a gay rights story :DDD'

Actually yeah Billy Elliot is mancore as fuck.

You should at least credit people when you shamelessly copy paste, user.

Exactly. Women only have freedom and equal rights today because men were benevolent enough to hand it to them. Modern society is comfy enough that we can afford cutting the cake a bit wider. But if shit hits the fan and theirs a nuclear apocalypse or something and we end up like a third world country or worse, you can be sure we'll have no time for the luxury of women's rights and we'll go full saudi on women to preserve order and control.

Women don't get season 2 of the Wire.

Pure blood from Rome was. The Roman empire spanned most of Europe, a bunch of other races got mixed in.

You're right. Most females wouldn't be able to handle the melodramatic cringe of this scene.

>and it is mere mockery on their part, in their desire to please, if they affect any such thing. This makes them incapable of taking a purely objective interest in anything
> it lies in woman’s nature to look upon everything only as a means for winning man, and her interest in anything else is always a simulated one, a mere roundabout way to gain her ends, consisting of coquetry and pretence.

The proof of this is in the fem-anons bragging about watching black and white films.

I've watched hundreds of films, many of them black and white, and I've never differentiated them from colour films on that basis. Films interest me or they do not, the colour they happened to be recorded in has little to do with how good they are.

Instead of listing a few films that she enjoyed and explaining why she liked them,thus demonstrating a knowledge of film, she bragged about watchjing black and white films, because she imagined that we men think old films are better and that by saying this, she would appear to have taste and intelligence in our eyes. In reality she has neither.

*was :(

I am a man and didnt understand a single one of these posts

WE

>black and white
>film critique
god just throw yourself into trash and be done with it. like with art, the value is in relating to an average intellectual not in self delusions about how 2 smudges on the canvas are a representation of ukraine famine. also im not joking about black and white films, cinema changed so much since than that only value in black and white movies is in knowing origins of things (like how people still study ancient roman law) the whole thing is a meme since it would be a giant generalization to say a whole gender can't understand something but your attitude of "allowed" is singling to me that you are likely to hold very problematic views

Oh no, women understand killing their kids very well

WUZ

pictures that make you go mmm...

day tooker

>You're fat, ugly and autistic, therefor you must be wrong
I mean what he says makes sense doesn't it?

Did George R r memetin really take shit from Agememnon and put it in his game of Reddit series???

>I actually have a degree in film critique
Can't help but notice you didn't say "I actually have a job as a film critic."

>tfw you used to think Billy Elliot was an incredible movie
>my mom and sister thought that meant I legitimately wanted to be a ballet dancer

fucking idiots

Ikiru

yeah and you're a faggot

Does Stannis even believe in white walkers?Is it his duty to be king or is it his ego, would not the bigger sacrifice be putting aside all he could gain and working for the kingdom?

JESUSZZS AND NATIVE AMERICANZ AND SHITTTT

Fight Club, have yet to meet a woman who does not complain about it being a fighting movie

> duty, honour, principle, and tradition.

These are just historical memes. You think its honorable to die for bureaucrats who delude people into thinking they are fighting for their 'nation' or 'people'? You think there is any virtue in doing something simply because people before you did it? Tradition is a sham and only those who would delude themselves into a false identity would ever fall for such a vacuous ruse.

Sauce on qt?

What about Hero (2002 film) and the matrix revolutions?

>American Societal Values for what a woman should act like = what women actually are

How dumb are you fellas?

he was right and real samuri where always faggots.Don't forget reality just because you saw a movie.youtube.com/watch?v=-buQSp6wOMc

Most Kung Fu and Arnold movies, also, they understand Rocky because it has a romance subtext.