Doctor Who General - /Who/

Cosplay Claudia Edition.

claudiaboleyn.tumblr.com/post/101441867241/claudiaboleynmusic-harley-quinn-inspired

Old Bread:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10874112
twitter.com/DoctorWho_BBCA/status/759459512575287296
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pure cancer in the OP. Good start.

I actually like Claudia.

And now you realise the Great Intelligence was part of ever single Capaldi episode too and Clara will save him even with Bill.

Can anyone explain why the based Kaleed didn't get an origins story?

No, you are wrong. Trenzalor grave was a timeline for up to Eleven, and was closed when 12 was born.

He did

>Claudia fucking Boleyn in the OP instead of Androzani
why

Because muh dick.

autism

is Fu Manchu canon?

No, 11 says "the days I haven't lived yet".

I actually think In the Forest of The Night is the most solid Series 8 story.

As solid as a rail segment and unfortunately as straightforward and as amusing.

It does not appear to have any specific plotholes or strange out of place events (Aside from a girl in the bush) but it is completely pointless in most part and not fun, and its premise is rather questionable.

And, having to get medicated once in a while, I don't appreciate its message, deliberate it be or not.

Is it me (or my autism), but does anyone else see this story's possible influence on moffat? The robotic doctor escaping death and what not, as well as a hallucinatory regeneration/

>robotic
YES ROBOTS

ROBOTS ARE GOOD

IN THE ROBOT OF THE NIGHT

SO GOOD

>the Doctor will never wear a burqa

Seriously why?

I feel like Moffat is being kinda islamophobic. We haven't seen anyone wearing a burqa or a hijab.

wtf was that about with the missing girl being stuck in bush for months? It made no sense AT ALL.

Up until then, I'd kinda enjoyed the ep. It was ok, not good but not bad either.

I think the implication is supposed to be that she'd run away but came back and hid in the bush.

I guess we can assume faeries stole her for some reason and gave her bad. But I really don't see the logic behind those events.

If she did run away, it's even weirder, because is it really a happy ending to forcibly return a runaway child without resolving the underlying issues?

He prefers turbans

Someone replace her with Capaldi looking angry.

You are reading too much into her being in the bush. She came back of her own volition after her little sister sent the message out.

I'M TAKING /WHO/ DOWN

Again?

This is the first time.

I liked it more than most people but "most solid story" come on now...

I don't know what to read into this bush. There was no context and no connection to anything else.

SHUT UP

STOP TALKING

CEASE AND DESIST

THERE'S A GOOD GIRL

Sto shitposting please. Thank you.

Bannakaffalata not shitposting! Bannakaffalata cyborg!

Why the f*ck isn't the Doctor Who a woman or Idris Elba yet?

>f*ck

Sister is missing.
Maebh uses the TARDIS to send a message out telling everyone not to harm the trees. She also asks her sister to come home.
Sister ends up coming home.

But why did bush sparkle away?

The bush she hid herself in was one of the magic ones the forest created overnight. As the rest of the forest sparkled away, so did the bush.

>She came back of her own volition after her little sister sent the message out

That makes sense. All it needed was an extra minute of the ep to explain that, which was prob in the original script anyway.

But why did she leave? What happened?

TAKING DOWN /WHO/ I SAID

They left that ambiguous.

Does it matter? Jesus Christ.

Yes. Was she kidnapped?

It's when you want to shitpost that you forget how to.

A bog plot hole that I've seen complained about on other forums: why wasn't Rigsy retconned again after the events of 'Face the Raven'?

Answer: in the script, the Doctor, Ashildr/Me and Rigsy agreed that someone would need to inform Clara's family and workplace. Rigsy wasn't retconned so that he could do this. This scene was deleted.

There's a deleted scene with him on the S9 boxset.

because currently the Doctor is Peter Capaldi

Why would he be retconned anyways?

Is it hard to get through the jnt stuff? I'm on season 19 and I'm a bit bored but it's just okay. I understand that it goes downhill. I have room mates and I imagine there will be a point where I will start watching the show in private in my room out of embarrassment. Based on some of shit I've seen like Time and the Rani. Does it ever become a consistent chore to sit through?

No, the bush faeries made her a clone sister.

>Are you guys hype for the first gay companion?

>Does it ever become a consistent chore to sit through?
Some of Colin's stuff and Sylvester's first season.

Davison Era is ok.
Colin Baker era is really bad.
First Mccoy season is really bad.
Last two Mccoy seasons are GOAT.

PATATES ADAM

Stop shitposting and lying

What about my post is wrong?

Davison Era is GOAT

Let me kiss you better, kiss you with my big green lips.

I'm at season 19. When does the GOAT stuff start happening? Kinda was pretty good but the show has generally become bland. Or at least that's what is seems to me.

>tfw you will never be raped by a Slitheen
>they rip off your shirt and use their long claws to scratch all over your body
>they pull down your pants and force you to fuck their slitheen butts
>they chomp on your penis with their big teeth

Why Live?

Kinda and Androzani are the only GOAT episodes.

Don't talk to me, psycho

for napping

ARE YOU READY TO BE CANCELLED /WHO/?

Last 2 seasons of Seventh Doctor are phucking good.

The writers eventually stepped up to try and prevent cancellation/ hiatus, but by that time it was inevitable anyway.

Chris Chibnall seems to like the Silence.

strawpoll.me/10874112

that's not chris chibnall

This is chinballs? He doesn't look like someone the chess team bullied with a beard.

Yes it is.

yes it is. he's lost weight. it was taken today at the doctor who experience.

post proof

The quality goes up and down. You get everything from the GOAT to the godawful, though the good definitely outweighs the bad in the end.

reminder CAPALDI FOR SERIES 11 GET HYYPE!

nice try chris

Hiyaaaa!
It's true! I was there today - great place!
Was doing a script meeting. Ideas for Series 11. You're going to love it.
I've talked to Steven about it. He really likes what I'm doing. Arthur Darvill does too. I'm even bringing Gareth Roberts back!
See you in 2018!
Byeeeeee x

BREAKING NEWS!!

Chinballs has GROWN A BEARD.

Literally the worst bait I've seen all day. At least have a shitty shop to go with it.

It's Ken Depp fuck off mongo

twitter.com/DoctorWho_BBCA/status/759459512575287296

No it's not! It's me!

hope capaldi leaves. worst actor i've ever seen.

>Moffat said he isn't writing 12's regeneration
>He lets his P.Ness do it
>yfw to get Class ratings up they do the 12 to 13 regen in the Class finale
>yfw you missed it because who the fuck is Class?

/who/ must die

Agreed, user. Miscast.

No you must die you shitposter.

Moffat really should have just left after series 5. Could have been Robert Holmes tier

go away Joss.

Fady is Thirteenth Doctor!!

fuck off moffat

Not a fan of series 7 desu, but series 8 was better, and series 9 is my 2nd fave of NuWho.

Only if you kys too

Fuck off sicko ;)

>“I had a crush at first sight!” said McGann, of the new companion, Bill, played by Pearl Mackie. “I saw a photo of them shooting in Valencia, and my heart went pitter-patter.” McGann was pleased that Mackie hails from Bristol, where he lives as well.
From blogtorwho

He's a REALLY nice guy

Reminder that there are only four genuinely bad Capaldi episodes so far. (In The Forest Of The Night, Kill The Moon, Sleep No More, Before The Flood)

Reminder that average episode quality is higher than both Tennant and Smith.

Reminder that he broke the curse and has two good christmas specials.

Reminder that Capaldi is the most technically gifted actor to play the role since Troughton

Reminder that if he stays for Series 11 he'll be the longest running doctor in NuWho.

Reminder that Series 8 and 9 are the best of NuWho.

Reminder that Series 10 will probably be GOAT too.

Reminder that we are in a Golden Age RIGHT NOW.

Oh come, come-come-come-come. Why the long faces? Come on! It's good to get the heart racing every now and then, right? And race they did, I mean, every one of you, just pitter-pat, pitter-pat! I hope you appreciated my little phantasmagorical spectacle!