Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DI3u7g8PPEA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nils_Olav
youtube.com/watch?v=hQo1HIcSVtg
youtube.com/watch?v=VAP8eVOxcMI
youtube.com/watch?v=MlbxRBfGAr0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ah shit wrong pic lol. well joke is ruined

What are some essential /emperorpenguincore/ movies?

Live in fridge like environment
same

No it's fine, you've accidentally raised a good question

I actually want to know what that penguin gets up to desu

No other animal I'd rather hug more.

youtube.com/watch?v=DI3u7g8PPEA
Killing himself. You should kill yourself too.

Literally nothing useful. We work so hard to save them, but they have ZERO positive (or negative) impact on humans. If all penguins went extinct we wouldn't even notice, but we choose to care for no good reason.

they are pretty

Because not everyone is utilitarian.

Are penguins edible for humans?

He's a dapper chap man, give him credit for looking good

March of te penguins

go to the polar bear cafe

>americans

I'm sorry about your childhood user but the penguins aren't to blame

literally me

Seriously fuck Penguins, they are the dicks of the animal kingdom.

I think we've accidentally got a quality thread on our hands lads

literally me

From the director of the Mad Max quadrilogyâ„¢: Happy Feet

HP 2 is alright but feels unnecessary

They are pretty chill

tbqh they are cute af famigliar

It's not like I'm saying we should kill them all, there's just no point in working so hard to save them. That's the case of a lot of endangered species, really. Before humans came around, species would just periodically go extinct, either through naturally dying off from being unable to survive the environment or through another species coming in and killing them or squeezing them out of their natural habitat. Now we try to "preserve" things by manipulating the circumstances of endangered species so these inferior species don't die. But why? The world won't stop turning, the ecosystem will just change and adapt into a slightly different form without them. It's happened millions of times before, and there's no point in trying to play god over it.

>We work so hard to save them
All you have to do is stay out of Antarctica, that's not difficult at all.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nils_Olav

>Colonel-in-Chief Sir Nils Olav is a king penguin who resides in Edinburgh Zoo, Scotland. He is the mascot[1][2][3] and Colonel-in-Chief of the Norwegian Royal Guard. Nils was visited by soldiers from the Norwegian Royal Guard on 15 August 2008 and awarded knighthood.[4] The honour was approved by King Harald V.

>The male emperor pengin tends the egg while the mother fucks off
Natures cuck

ITT: sympathetic "villains"

We'd rather invade an area, fuck it up, endanger all the animals, and then try to preserve them out of guilt than to simply leave them be.

SCOTLAND HAS NO KING penguin

SCOTLAND NEEDS NO KING penguin

This is an EMPEROR penguin thread, I don't give a fuck about your cuck military penguinlet

It's crazy how I have a relevant Alice pic for this thread.

hahahaha who is this nikka hahahaha

wtf I love monarchy now

force "meme"

>I saw Nils at the parade
>He looked right at me
>he then shat violently on the pavement

WITNESSED

>don't touch me you fucking slut

A bold spin on the meme.

>emperor_penguin
>1469897

yeah no, this was on purpose

>tfw you are knight but what it's worth when a penguin can get the title too

>We work so hard

You don't do shit about the penguins

do you sort pictures based on names? I just use thumbnails and most recent

Crazy is exactly how I'd describe it. The poor penguin probably didn't survive the night after that plague carrier touched it with her bare hand.

That's not seagulls

who the fuck uses alphabetical order for pictures are you autistic ?

OFFICIAL 100% ACCURATE INDISPUTABLE POWER RANKING

>god tier
Emperor penguin, King penguin

>great tier
Gentoo Penguin, Galapagos penguin, Magellanic penguin

>good tier
Little penguin, Humbolt penguin, Adelie penguin, Chinstrap penguin

>okay tier
African penguin, Fjordland penguin

>mediocre tier
Yellow-eyed penguin, Royal penguin, Rockhopper penguin (southern)

>meme tier
Erect crested penguin, Rockhopper penguin (northern)

>shit tier
Snares penguin, Macaroni penguin

Anyone who disagrees with any of this is a contrarian pleb

>be a Panda
>eat nothing but bamboo despite having the teeth and digestive system of a carnivore
>refuse to have sex
Pandas deserve to die

I'm pretty sure animals love her.

I never even considered that there was a possibility of changing how to sort them
wew, I'm a retard

Guys would you rather fuck a consenting emperor Penguin or a consenting jaguar? Personally I would fuck that jaguar as you would always be known as the man who brought a wild cat to cum

I saw Nils too, brother, he was a long way behind the others. Goes at his own pace and doesn't apologise for it.

>tfw a penguin is more alpha than you

You forgot

>honorary tier
Atlantic Puff'n

Wait wait wait you son of a bitch, how come the southern rockhopper is better than the northern one?

Because it is, deal with it.

>Gentoo Penguin

Cute as fuck.

The Chinese literally keep pandas alive, forced artificial insemination and all, for their own national amusement.

I don't like it, it ain't scientific, but I guess I gotta go with it.

I prefer human beings desu

>implying you could make it cum

if this wasn't a Pingu thread before, it is now

are you implying you could?

This, he'd have to wear a barbed cocksleave and a minute in he would say "I d-don't know about this"

>Little penguin

>There is a lot of adorableness in the nature that I never knew about til today

>but why?

I don't really think it's possible to explain to you, since you're obvious wired up in a very unfeeling and calculated way, but lots of people just plain like penguins, and lots more people just like doing good. I doubt the concept of "good for goodness' sakes" is something you'll ever understand though. I'm sorry you turned out this way user, but I don't think anyone can help you now.

>obvious virgin detected
when in the act, you never admit you don't know what you're doing. Just keep going an wait for something to come out

I've seen these things in the wild in Australia. Adorable as fuck, they run up the beach and get knocked over by the smallest of waves, it takes them about half an hour to get out of the water.

>they run up the beach and get knocked over by the smallest of waves, it takes them about half an hour to get out of the water.

oo i am laffin

Frees us from the yoke of closed operating systems.

In an interview for television, Stan Winston told a little anecdote about how his crew were collecting the mechanical penguins after a day's shoot and found one of the live penguins snuggled up asleep against a mechanical one.

this reminds me that I should switch the linux and become a fedorafag or something because no way i'm going to install win10

This is a great thread

>Chinstrap penguin

The Pinhead of penguins, jesus christ

damn it looks retarded

A day's shoot for what?

Well the July 29 free upgrade deadline just passed so it would cost you $99 to upgrade anyway, while Linux is free forever with the exception of a few commercial distros.

>The production wanted to use King Penguins but the only tame ones in captivity were at a bird sanctuary in the Cotswolds deep in the English countryside. So the birds were flown over to the States in the refrigerated hold of a plane, they were given their own refrigerated trailer, their own swimming pool with half a ton of fresh ice every day, and had fresh fish delivered daily straight from the docks. Even though the temperature outside frequently topped 100 degrees, the entire set was refrigerated down to 35 degrees. The birds also had a round-the-clock bodyguard. Clearly the birds enjoyed the experience as, following their stint in Hollywood, most of them had mated and produced eggs - the sure sign of a contented penguin.

Take that, Nolan!

I deliberately didn't install Win10, fuck Microsoft and their new policies that came with it.

arr rook same.jpg

It's mainly white women who care because nowadays they don't have any children anymore (cuz the jewis media tells them it's racist to have white children and doesn't empower them) so they redirect their maternal instincts to these random animals or immigrants instead

Marvel fans are signing a petition to re-name it the Captain America Penguin

Batman Returns

are the penguins with the shoulder straps marked for extermination?

Tell me this little bastard doesn't look like Christopher Nolan

t. virgin

Gerard Depardieu's stunt double.

dude what if

birds are

rabbits and stuff

youtube.com/watch?v=hQo1HIcSVtg

puff puff GIVE, you selfish git.

good thread

VERY good post

Who /mlgpingu/ here

>tfw no giant Palaeeudyptinae penguin pet

youtube.com/watch?v=VAP8eVOxcMI

Now this guy looks like Johnny Sack.

This fucking guy

youtube.com/watch?v=MlbxRBfGAr0

literally did nothing wrong, that rock moved on its on, hell how do we know the other guy didn't steal it first.

I'M JUST SAYIN