Friend is self proclaimed movie buff

>friend is self proclaimed movie buff
>he wants you to watch movie
>it looks like shit
>say it really doesn't look like your type of movie
>he just keeps saying shit like, "You have to see it this movie is my life watch it!"
>finally watch it with him
>he keeps staring at you guaging your reactions
>half way through tell him you really aren't enjoying it
>he says you have to watch it all
>watch it all
>it's all shit
>try to be nice and say you just weren't into it
>he keeps acting shitty and demanding you say good things about the movie
>tell him it was shit and give well reasoned arguments using clear evidence from the movie
>he gets really upset and passive agressive
>later whever you want to hang out he says no and keeps making dumb excuses
>this is the third time this has happened with the third different "movie buff"

Why do you people do this?

It's our way of detecting autists such as yourself.

what movie?

The Godfather

You sound like a faggot.

The first Evil Dead movie

first one sucks desu, evil dead 2, army of darkness, and ash vs. evil dead are good.

Is your friend Gregg Turkington?

I told him the sequel did everything better and the added humour was refreshing, but he said it wasn't authentic as the first one, and when I asked him what that means he said I "just didn't get it."

kek

Well fair enough, you are right but why would a difference of opinion be such a big deal? Sounds like you weren't wrong you were just an asshole.

I don't know what I did that makes me into an asshole. I tried to be nice and say it just wasn't for me, but when you demand I be honest about everything, I do.

And I never said I made a big deal about the difference of opinion. I tried to still be friends and do other stuff together, but you "film buffs" just take this shit so personally.

You're an idiot

>self procclaimed film buff
>hasn't seen a single french new wave

Listen you strike me as a young buck, I used to be like you. You should be able to get through the original Evil Dead without being a cunt, it's a short movie and pretty good. Sure ED2 is better but come on man.

Were you drinking or smoking weed?

>You should be able to get through the original Evil Dead without being a cunt

Again with the assumsions. Is "Hey I don't like this. Can we do something we both enjoy?" really something so terrible to say?

>this is the third time this has happened with the third different "movie buff"
If it happens once, it's their fault, if it happens multiple times it's most likely your fault.

Yeah pretty lame just watch the movie, what if someone quit halfway through ED2. I'd say the fact that three different dudes have told you to fuck yourself is a clue.

drink bleach

>friendships are about dragging someone else into doing shit they hate

I don't know what planet you live on where this is how things work.

Autism is real, thought it was a Sup Forums meme....

I just refuse to watch anything my gf suggests. I know it's going to be shit just based on the fact that she likes it.

Same thing with my gf (and vice versa), occasionally we find something we both like but it's rare

>>this is the third time this has happened with the third different "movie buff"
Sounds like you're gay for movie buffs, mate.

>can't watch a shitty movie with your friend and say it's okay afterwards
>gets pissy when he doesn't want to hang out with you

You deserve it you fat sperg