Yfw DC has released 4 bad movies in a row

>yfw DC has released 4 bad movies in a row

when will the ride end

at the end of the day you both watch manbaby garbage marvel only makes more money because you can take the entire family even a 5 year old to le family fun no blood quipfest. fucking grow up waaah le spiderman is better than lee batman waaah im a huge fucking baby waaah. fucking niggers

Superhero movies need to be over for a few years. It's gotten pretty boring to be honest.

Are you including Killing Joke?

not an argument

including TDKR

I wish a real genre could take over like sci-fi or fantasy since superhero movies are total normie trash

how does a man laugh this hard consistently?

holy fuck who killed leslie jones??????

By faking it for attention

As soon as that got popular you'd hate that too you contrarian piece of shit

its literally not an arument or up for debate i know this. anyone who watches movies with spider bat iron or cat men are fucking man baby children and most likely overweight fags

hes pretty good

You must have forgotten about Green Lantern.

DKR was kino you plebbbb

only the fist 7~ mins were kino

they're literally afraid of real cinema, might challenge their internet assembled worldview

haha this

>"Nerd culture is the product of a late capitalist conspiracy, designed to infantalize the consumer as a means of non-aggressive control."
- Simon Pegg

>"A sweet-faced boy of twelve told me proudly that he had seen Star Wars over a hundred times? I said, 'do you think you could promise never to see Star Wars again?' He burst into tears. I just hope the lad, now in his thirties, is not living in a fantasy world of secondhand, childish banalities"
- Alec Guinness

>"I don't think they are making [comic book movies] an elevated art form, I think it's still just Batman running around in a stupid cape.. It's for kids, it's adolescent in its core. "
- David Cronenberg

>"I don't want to see or make films about super heroes that fly around in spandex and a cape solving the problems of the world. I think it's fine for children, children of all ages by the way, but it's not for me."
- William Friedkin

>“They have been poison, this cultural genocide, Because the audience is so overexposed to plot and explosions and shit that doesn’t mean nothing about the experience of being human.”
- Alejandro Iñárritu

>"Superman makes me vomit, Batman and all of that. That whole empire... this religion... It is so important that superheroes suffer... I don't give a damn, I shit on the United States."
- Alejandro Jodorowsky

>"To my mind, this embracing of what were unambiguously children's characters at their mid-20th century inception seems to indicate a retreat from the admittedly overwhelming complexities of modern existence"
- Alan Moore

>"The movies are for children but they don't want to admit that... There is a small group of fans that do not like comic sidekicks. They want the films to be tough like The Terminator, and they get very upset and opinionated about anything that has anything to do with being childlike."
- George Lucas

Actually it would be 5 at this point.

The Dark Knight Rises
Green Lantern(Which was originally supposed to kick start the DCCU but it failed so badly they swept it under the rug.)
Man of Steel
Batman V Superman
Suicide Squad

Honestly, DC can't catch a fucking break. They should just cut their losses, stop the production of Justice League and just try to minimize the damage Wonder Woman will do.

>Sup Forumsedditors still obsessed with shit they don't like
>consolewar shit to boot

jesus christ do you have this saved on your desktop as pretentioustwat.txt

Jodorowsky and Moore detest all mainstream media... for good reason.

saved

Why is it wrong?

Yeah, having fun is overrated.

bunch of butthurt faggots mad that no one likes their boring non capeshit work

>implying any capeshit movie is good

>I don't give a damn, I shit on the United States."
based jodo

Your idea of fun is watching pretty boys fight over pseudo-Christain values? Cool.

>DCCU is currently 0-3

No, I didn't like BvS.

>tell me, Bane, do you crash?

kek I did forget Green Lantern

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.”

― C.S. Lewis

>Simon Pegg
more like Simon gets pegged. hypocrite cuck.

hehe xd

Ah yes the quote from Lewis every manchild uses to defend themselves.

You do know that CS Lewis was very outspoken about wasting time with lower forms of art, right? Do you believe he would have taken your side for superhero movies?

CS Lewis was a Christian pedo. I don't care what he thinks about being adult

That's DC.

Marvel do have formulaic generic superhero beat'em up movies, but fuck me are they entertaining to watch.

>13 movies
>0 memorable

>You do know that CS Lewis was very outspoken about wasting time with lower forms of art, right? Do you believe he would have taken your side for superhero movies?

my side is that their existence is no bother to me as long as the films are made with a modicum of respect for their audience - Marvel is making big dumb fun movies - the fact that anyone would be so ridiculous to call it cultural genocide is ridiculous - there are so many more worthwhile things to be angry about

we all bear the blame

>Do you believe he would have taken your side for superhero movies?

He would've loved BvS un ironically.

Why do you keep making these cringy gifs?

>TDKR is bad

Is this the hot new meme?

because it makes butt hurt. And it's funny when you have asspain because you ironically start evansposting

>mad DCuck

This is the saddest attempt at counter-trolling I've ever seen. Bravo

Meanwhile real film makers can't get funding because public tastes have between lowered by corporations looking for easy formulaic films to mass produce

>TDKR is good

Did you think the bane shit happened because the trash movie was good, Sup Forumsedditor?

Green Lantern, BvS, SS and TDKR?? Because Honestly I consider TDKR a good film (Not great or anything, but good)

No ones butthurt, everyone is actually laughing at how pathetic YOU are.

You're fucking cringy.

>DC

Ironman, Guardians of the Galaxy and Antman were decent.
Doctor Strange and Thor 3 might be alright too.

To be honest if the entire film was in the same tone as the plane scene it'd be fucking brilliant

but instead it's just a hot mess

I guess you've both taken the cinematic red pill right?

Only sad thing here is your same fagging. Bravo.

Friendly reminder :)

How can you be so asspained over Evansposting?

>Did you think the bane shit happened because the trash movie was good, Sup Forumsedditor?
I've heard this argument so many times before - marvel did not invent the blockbuster - it's shitty but films are typically less profitable now unless it's big and dumb - if you want to blame someone blame the studios and theater chains for their bad business decisions and audience desire to pirate films.
If more people went to see films instead of torrenting them maybe 3d would start disappearing again and more projects would get greenlit since more money would be flowing.
what's the last quality film you went to see in a theater and then bought?

It's called 'The Holy Mountain'

Stop pretending DC movies are any better than Marvel movies. They're both fucking shit. DC just spams the board more and is in heavier denial.

>its going to be 7 with Wonder Womyn and Just League

it started out funny till the spamming and derailing began

OOPS replied to wrong post
was meant for

>Green Lantern

Fuck you, I almost forgot this existed.

is it on netflix

Lees Hulk is memorable.

I frequently attend the art cinema in my City. But there's like 15 of those in the USA (outside NY). I just purchased three overpriced Criterion films and Akira this month.

Actually, I think most people are talking about how good quality some of these Evans-edits are.

Seriously, this is just fucking tragic and heartbreaking to look at DC now, despite them trying really hard to get their shit together

Worst thing is that it's only one guy.
He just sits there editing weird cringy gifs.

Doesn't he have something better to do with his life?

memorable
>Normiefags adores Avengers and GotG
>Plebtricians adore IM1 and Cap 2
I swear 10% of normie talks I heard in he streets is aboutAvengers or Civil War or shit like that

I highly doubt it. The director would approve of you stealing it though.

That's you replying to yourself and samefagging

But anyway
How long did they take you to make? On average?

Heres the pretend Abatap, broken english and everything...