Alien 3

Doesn't Alien Resurrection, Alien 5 and all other Alien films with Ripley in the future render Alien 3 as a complete waste of time and make it non-canon?

All that effort and trial by fire with David Fincher and 20th Century Fox was all for nothing...damn that must hurt double overtime. Even David's vivid vision for Ripley's demise was disrespected and forgotten if you think about it...

...and based Fincher couldn't be more happy about it. Don't get me wrong, I like the film for what it is, but it's incredibly easy to disregard.

>Ripley will appear in the upcoming movie "Alien 5"
>that means Alien 3 and Resurrection aren't canon.
>still call it Alien 5
wtf?

Alien 3 sucked so bad that I didn't bother to watch Resurrection. Is it worth it?

The assembly cut of Alien 3 is arguably as good as Aliens.

lol no

As lackluster as 3 is, Resurrection is far worse.

Alien 3>Resurrection in my opinion.

That is how Kino works

>alien 5
>by neil blumpkin
end me

>it's an i rewatch alien 3 and try to convince myself that i actually sort of kind of like it for the tenth time episode

That was the one I watched. Still hated it.

Alien 5 is just a temporary title retard

Hahhahahha..... no.

No it isnt.

Alien 3 was always just a gaiden.

probably better

Wow, what shit taste you have.

I like them both. Resurrection has some great effects and some interesting ideas. There's some great scenes and Siggy is obviously having the time of her life. But you will probably laugh out loud at the corny jokes falling flat, and some really bizarre film techniques. But it's so weird and over-the-top I think it's a lot of fun, just don't go in expecting a serious sci-fi thriller

Aliens
>characters that feel taken from cartoons
>full of quips
>bad dialogue
>absolutely no sense of fear if they're full of wepons

If you enjoy these things, then i'm proud to have "shit taste".

>tfw you share board with human garbage like this one

oh, and I forgot to mention that Aliens turn the xenomorph from "unstoppable killing nightmare" to "oversized bugs"

>it's a maybe the theatrical cut isn't as bad as I remember, i'll give it a second chance episode

Resurrection is a fun trash movie tbqh

Definitely better than 3

Explain why you think Resurrection makes 3 non canon?

Wow, I've never seen a movie go over someones head this bad before.

not really.