youtu.be/mZZpj4Pa-IU
my.mixtape.moe/kzhjzx.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=zXwfYniTKsc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>29%

JUST

Lets celebrate marvel kinosseurs xD

Tip your fedoras

I don't even watch capecrap or keep up with it, but I must say - I am really enjoying the way DC's movies are getting raped by critics.

>8%

JUST

*quips fedora*

Trump sucks xD

>"Nerd culture is the product of a late capitalist conspiracy, designed to infantalize the consumer as a means of non-aggressive control."
- Simon Pegg

>"A sweet-faced boy of twelve told me proudly that he had seen Star Wars over a hundred times? I said, 'do you think you could promise never to see Star Wars again?' He burst into tears. I just hope the lad, now in his thirties, is not living in a fantasy world of secondhand, childish banalities"
- Alec Guinness

>"I don't think they are making [comic book movies] an elevated art form, I think it's still just Batman running around in a stupid cape.. It's for kids, it's adolescent in its core. "
- David Cronenberg

>"I don't want to see or make films about super heroes that fly around in spandex and a cape solving the problems of the world. I think it's fine for children, children of all ages by the way, but it's not for me."
- William Friedkin

>“They have been poison, this cultural genocide, Because the audience is so overexposed to plot and explosions and shit that doesn’t mean nothing about the experience of being human.”
- Alejandro Iñárritu

>"Superman makes me vomit, Batman and all of that. That whole empire... this religion... It is so important that superheroes suffer... I don't give a damn, I shit on the United States."
- Alejandro Jodorowsky

>"To my mind, this embracing of what were unambiguously children's characters at their mid-20th century inception seems to indicate a retreat from the admittedly overwhelming complexities of modern existence"
- Alan Moore

>"The movies are for children but they don't want to admit that... There is a small group of fans that do not like comic sidekicks. They want the films to be tough like The Terminator, and they get very upset and opinionated about anything that has anything to do with being childlike."
- George Lucas

>Fox

It was so bad i got to see it for free but still wanted a refund.

How the fuck did it get a 97% want to see?

it looks like it deserve that score

but i'll wait until the hd rip torrent to state my personal opiniion.

Funny you say that - afaik wasn't it BvS which showed an illegal immigrant in a positive light?

marvel fanboys?

Suuuurrree marvel cuck

Marvel is responsible for the worst cape int the past 20 years

BvS was on the verge of kino and it was smoked by reviewers. Certainly better than Suit Man Vs America Man. Are the reviewers wrong again?

Wasn't it marvel that did this?

Why do you guys choose sides. Why wouldn't you want both sides to have great films

I already responded to you in the other thread idiot. Learn how rights work before you run your mouth. Enjoy your shit movies

Guess how we know youre a butt hurt DCuck?

>8%

great! im glad to see those disgusting sexist movies do badly.

i'll stick to my awesome ghostbusters and fun marvel movies thank you very much.

marvelbros unite!

>I pick sides for companies I have ZERO stake or involvement in
Lol what a loser

There's no way it's 29%.

I saw BvS and it should've been about 50%. I can't see this being that terrible.

Probably feminists reviews complaining about Harley.

Is this the real life?

all this tomatoes bullshit threads only left me with a question:

is the movie any good?

and i mean, as a hollywood popcorn flick, of course.

>DCuck tries again to use a Fox movie to shit on Marvel Studios

>I was only pretending to care about DC

DCucks in full backpedal mode

or just a Fanta sea?

Same way Suicide Squad had a 99% want to see. They're blockbusters, of course people want to see it.

Marvel and DC are a match made in heaven. DC is the bad cop with a temper whereas Marvel is like a handsome intellectual good guy. Marvel's lack of impulse gets him down and DC's lack of cool gets him down. We could really team together, as brothers, What do you say... brother?

Not even the same guy you originally replied to. I like both I don't care about some petty contest that again, you have no stake in, Christ what a fucking loser haha

>Solid 8%

Enjoy your blackwashed johnny

bait harder

so is the official fight dc vs marvel, or warner bros vs marvel studios, or warner vs disney, or dceu vs mcu, or everybody has its own interpretation?

youtu.be/mZZpj4Pa-IU MOM!!!!!!!!!!

BRUH LOOK AT THIS DUDE

But there's nothing exciting about Fantastic Four. Its always been an x men wannabe group.

>and i mean, as a hollywood popcorn flick, of course.
Yes.

>Probably feminists reviews complaining about Harley.

Straight from a feminist
>The difference between critics and the peasants...sorry...the people...is that for one...it's their jobs to see every movie coming out, and for the other group, it's just about mindless fun. When you have to watch almost a movie a day, things like bad writing and bad editing and bad acting gets noticed REALLY fast. It's their jobs to notice shit like that. The rest? They Might notice....but are mostly there to laugh and be impressed by the CGI. Like i said...peasants.

>DC Cinematic Universe is dead. Bury it.
Consider this mercy.

It's
>cringey faggots who should be enjoying both companies instead of picking sides vs more cringey faggots

>x men wannabe group
nigger what kind bait is this?

WB vs Marvel Studios. There have been some great DC films. DC as a whole isn't shit. But what WB has been doing lately, trying to ride on the success of Marvel Studios with their own shared universe that they haven't earned yet, trying to get a quick billion dollars, is fucking hilarious. They're fucking up so bad and all the DCucks go into full attack mode because their movie sucks, and they blame Marvel. Blame WB you idiots, they're the ones ruining your favorite stuff.

literally grasping straws

>same feminist gave GB a 9/10 fresh

I don't even give a fuck about its RT rating

I loved every second of it

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I will always prefer DC, doesn't matter how many samefags spam evanpics, or how much you scream and cry. Marvel will always be for children.

You can as much as necessary beat yourself against the wall in inconsolable agony caused by this, but it won't change the fact DC is better.

Were were you when Batfleck tonguefucked Harley Quinn?

>people called this misogyny in their reviews
>it's Harley literally raping Batman's mouth

my.mixtape.moe/kzhjzx.webm

BRUH youtube.com/watch?v=zXwfYniTKsc

Well, both are in its core movies for children.
One sell, the others don't
What does it say about DC if even children don't enjoy their movies?
Children, who are the core audience for comics.

Evans probably cringes at all these neckbeards using his image all the time
>hur hurrrr DCuck
Nah I like marvel it's just embarrassing

this.

marvel has and always has been for children, if you like them as adult you are a manchild.

DC is a lot more mature and respectable

Keep backpedaling my man

Kek'd and checked

they're both for children you delusional manchild

See

Nobody's back pedaling you embarrassed yourself by being wrong just give it up bud

kek DC needs a Nolan universe

DC is for children
Their top shit is always
>muh no killing conflict

>I-I'm not backpedaling.. you're just embarrassing yourself!!

DC is more a fine wine, it's for the more sophisticated palette. and get's better over time.

Marvel is like pepsi, scratch that, diet pepsi
something for the kids to enjoy.
something that runs in the background on a plane that you only pay to attention to for about 5 minutes before losing interest.

>prefer dc comics to marvel because marvel has a bunch of cuck writers
>tell people this
>they've only seen the movies
>think im retarded or something even though i agree marvel has better movies
Normies can't understand that the comics and movies aren't the same

The only way to beat evansposters is to steal their meme and misuse it.

>DC is more a fine wine, it's for the more sophisticated palette. and get's better over time.
Ahahahaha oh wow

Do you believe it's possible for someone to genuinely dislike/be totally uninterested in either side of capeshit? I think they are all bad movies just by virtue of being capeshit and I won't watch any of them. That said, I enjoy making fun of DC a lot, though Evans posting infuriates me for some reason.

DC is discussed every single day, marvel flicks get forgotten the next week, DC has literally changed the entire blockbuster industry by installing the new level of quality for it, impact the production of film, impact the CGI's oppression, impact the practical effects and shootings.
Marvel's impact is.. well nothing.

Where does the need come from to defend a company trying to make money with their products?

> suicide squad.
> is like fine wine.

Suicide squad. Is like fine wine.

>meninist
>fedora

>DC has literally changed the entire blockbuster industry by installing the new level of quality for it, impact the production of film, impact the CGI's oppression, impact the practical effects and shootings.
>DCucks actually believe this

>film nerd
lmao marvelcucks are sad

>new level of quality

Yeah a pretty low level user

Nice assblasted response.

DCucks are this fucking delusional, holy shit. I'm seriously in disbelief. You guys have to be trolling at this point.

>calls someone else assblasted
>literally samefags multiple threads

R U Retarded

This movie felt like it was directed by someone with ADHD for an audience who all had ADHD

It was just so fuckin all over the place. At least it was more entertaining than the last superhero film I saw (the last Captain America)

That actually made me laugh. Thanks user. And consult a psychiatrist.

Please tell me this is just cosplay....

No need to get shitter-shattered.

I never gave a fuck about rotten tomatoes until I started visiting Sup Forums. you guys are doing your best to advertise a completely pointless website.

>something that runs in the background on a plane

BANE?!

bamping fo justice

>>implying Marvelbros like Ghostbusters

Ghostbusters is literally a better movie. SQ is like the last the entire last act of ghostbusters.

Deleted Scene
>Joker and his men escaping after shooting up a restaurant. Harley, who is already affiliated with the Joker, follows them on a motorcycle and intercepts their car. Joker bangs his head against the glass in frustration.

Deleted Scene
>Joker and Harley then get into a fight, which ends with Harley pointing a gun at Joker's head. Joker sweet-talks Harley into lowering the gun, charming her, then backhands her across the face. Afterwards he sweet-talks her again and they kiss.

Deleted Scene
>Joker returns during the final battle in the subway station, face half-burnt from the helicopter crash, which apparently leads to a brief altercation with the Suicide Squad. He calls for Harley to escape with him, but she refuses for once in order to help her friends, and the Joker escapes after throwing a live grenade at the group to cover his own escape.

You know all these scenes were cut because Leto's performance is cosplayer tier right?

No he deserved to be in this movie considering he was marketed to be.

(((Bendis)))

How low can you go?

It's a runaway hit!

They're both for children.
DC is just for edgy kids