ABSOLUTE. FUCKING. KINO

ABSOLUTE. FUCKING. KINO.

Holy shit I'm shaking. I need to see it again. This is easily better than any Avengers movie.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/EXNZP3-O/image/EQ0JXeJ-QjkPZz63LqZ4yQ/
boxofficemojo.com/news/?id=4213
my.mixtape.moe/algitu.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck off already

So did she have Flagg's back or what?

>le quirky grim film

Remove jared leto, will smith and maybe the film couldve been saved

>it's not even out yet he's shilling the movie

>4L_0iLZW0qn.jpg (141 KB, 1280x720)
Are you the same retard thats been spamming this
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/EXNZP3-O/image/EQ0JXeJ-QjkPZz63LqZ4yQ/

>america is the whole world

actually will and harley saves him a few times

She was until she found out he had a different waifu. Then she left him and joined the other squad members for drinks.

maybe in your shitty town

just wait for the extended/uncut bluray release.

So it begins.

no u DUMBkirk :)

*marvel cuck detected*

>Kino
Oh boy here we go

Jollem?

>"The real bad news is the script. While it certainly has its moments (Harley Quinn gets all the best lines), a huge chunk of it is little more than characters threatening one another with insipid one-liners". - Rich Pippen

Ever read a Suicide Squad comic? That's kind of Deadshot, Harley, and Digger's entire interaction with each other. When they aren't trying to kill each other.

>they all go back to jail in the end

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'm not surprised

DC is discussed every single day, marvel flicks get forgotten the next week, DC has literally changed the entire blockbuster industry by installing the new level of quality for it, impact the production of film, impact the CGI's oppression, impact the practical effects and shootings.
Marvel's impact is.. well nothing.

My wives on the left. Would get fingered by.

Oh I totally believe you dude. Yeah. Sure do.

>"Whenever Robbie isn't dancing around, the movie feels as heavy and relentless as a Mack truck." - J.R. Jones

So you got a hard on and then couldn't care less about the rest of the film, completely ignoring it. Good to know.

>being this delusional

>"The closest Suicide Squad comes to the masterworks of Christopher Nolan is that, like Memento, it suffers from instant amnesia." - Amy Nicholson

It's not trying to be a 4th Dark Knight film. You know this is a different universe right?

>$20.95

>"Suicide Squad amounts to an all-out attack on the whole idea of entertainment." - Joe Morgenstern

They said the same thing about Marilyn Manson in music too.

You know what an analogy is, right?

>"Another day; another comic-book pandemonium." - Nigel Andrews

Sounds like you probably shouldn't be the guy reviewing comic book movies

Im considering going to see this in 30. Should I?

its not out yet. this link is 4 hours old

boxofficemojo.com/news/?id=4213

>arriving just 6 minutes before the movie starts

Do normies really do this?

>"Ayer-whose films have heretofore been fiercely moral-seems to want to look away for as long as possible from what this movie is really saying." - Benjamin Mercer

You know they are fucking villains right?

HONKA HONKA HONKA

>"Suicide Squad is the most miserable time I've had at the movies in my life." - Calum Marsh

You must not watch many movies. Seems like you have the wrong job.

20 bucks to see a fuckin movie? Jesus

Man, this board is fucking crap.

>"It has the same problems that made BvS such a big flop" - Sofía Ochoa Rodríguez

So, it treated comic readers with respect and ignored the pseudo-nerd crowd? You actually have to have read a comic to like the movie?

>"Even the most garish escapism requires a director who has the mental discipline to hold out for a fecund idea and the inventive power to build on it. In Suicide Squad, as in Sabotage, the only time brains enter the picture is when heads explode." - Michael Sragow

It's a fucking action movie mate. Not a drama. Sorry it's not Breaking Bad or Mad Men

kek

It was fucking great. My least favorite character was Croc, but he was still tolerable and had some legit good moments.

>"Don't think of "Suicide Squad" as the villainous flipside to "X-Men" ... instead, think Zzzzz-Men." - Kimberly Gadette

Obviously based on the fact that you think Suicide Squad and the X-Men should have anything in common speaks to how severely this movie was not made for you.

>Shills asnwering critics in a board because they don't have the balls to do it irl.
Mods, do your job for once, ban everyone.

>"At some point, with Smith and Robbie getting most of the screen time, this team was supposed to jell and form a unit whose members depend on one another. Frankly, they don't." - Jeffrey M. Anderson

Another person who has never read a Suicide Squad comic. Most of the team hates each other to the bitter end. And even actively tries to murder each other.

>going through each and every one of those meanie girls so Sup Forums thinks you're cool
The closer we move to American elections, the harder I cringe.

DAILY REMINDER THAT DCKEKS UNIRONICALLY DEFENDING THIS

my.mixtape.moe/algitu.webm

The damage control in this thread is off the charts
>the writing in the comics is terrible so it's okay that the writing in the movie is terrible!
Look up the word "analogy"
Marilyn Manson is a hack.

As I have proved at multiple times in this thread now. The "criticism" of this film is some of the shallowest try hard criticism I've ever seen.

they don't in the movie
fucking retarded shill that haven't seen the movie yet tried to defend it

>Breaking Bad or Mad Men

you just gave away that you're either baiting or so stupid you're not worth listening to.

>take one or two sentences from a review that's multiple paragraphs long
>ignore the rest of the review
>"LOOK AT HOW SHALLOW THIS REVIEW IS!"
This is some of the worst damage control I've ever seen.

what the fuck is up with Sup Forums today?

the amount of shitposting spamming and capeshit wars is out of hand, and of course the mods do nothing

Bruh

Look at this dood

It isn't a 27% movie but to call it anything more than 'good' is a stretch
A lot of the quips fall flat, there's too many characters with not enough room to breathe as the focus is almost entirely on Harley Quinn and Will Smith (because his character is basically just Will Smith in every movie he does now), the general Hot Topic sensibilities come off as juvenile and tasteless, and the plot revolves around the standard boring loop of "Big super villain wants to destroy the world for very thin reasons and it's up to the heroes to kill their army of faceless drones and save the world, which coincidentally makes for a some very standard and rote action scenes'
In general, the silly tone works, and there's the beginnings of elements that could make for a really enjoyable film, but instead it just amounts to something watchable and inoffensive
It's better than Ghostbusters anyway, for whatever that's worth

Assmad Marvel Booty Butts

you think this is bad ?

you missed the BvS release then

But they don't hate each other in the movie either
They hang out for a few minutes and immediately make plans to try and escape together, and after a few hours are ready to die for each other, referring to their group as a family and each other as friends

Normie's arrive 15 minutes after the movie starts because there's 25 minutes of adverts, of which only the trailers are interesting. This guy's a weirdo just like you.

You forgot
>Review is shit because he didn't read muh comics.

Cant polish a turd.

DCucks are once again in full meltdown mode but this time they can't resort to "MUH CAPEKINO! MUH SYMBOLISM!" so they have to divert attention away from the awfulness of the movie by focusing on Marvel and reviews.

HONKA HONKA

Well that is lame. And might actually piss me off.
I haven't seen it yet.
(same guy)

not an argument

>implying I care about your retarded company wars bullshit
I just enjoy laughing at terrible movies and Suicide Squad is an incredibly terrible movie. Keep crying, faggot.

marvelfags are just as bad spamming threads and epic reaction images.

There is no edit or extension that will make this movie good.

Seriously? Because i'm seeing the TOTAL OPPOSITE.

Marvel and DC are a match made in heaven. DC is the bad cop with a temper whereas Marvel is like a handsome intellectual good guy. Marvel's lack of impulse gets him down and DC's lack of cool gets him down. We could really team together, as brothers, What do you say... brother?

I liked that the footsoldiers were former people and legit creepy-looking.

Also, Diablo was based as fuck. Did anyone catch what he said right before he hulked out on the Enchantress's brother?

Half of the people laughing at Suicide Squad aren't even Marvelfags though. A very large percentage doesn't care about company wars bullshit and just enjoys laughing at Hollywood's failures.

THIS BIG BLACK HONKA HONKA

are you kidding? does chris evans ring a bell?

>You actually have to have read a comic to like the movie

ahahaha nigga what the fuck are you talking about. My twelvie sister and all her friends are hyped as fuck to see it.

asked my friend what she thought of it
said it was amazing,guess ill give it a bash then.

Thanks for that insightful breakdown, shill.

Half the posters on Sup Forums are 50% of them. That's the only conclusion you can make, moron.

THREADLY REMINDER

HONKA
>HONKA
HONKA
>HONKA
HONKA
>HONKA
HONKA
>HONKA
HONKA
>HONKA
HONKA
>HONKA
HONKA
>HONKA

>america is the whole world
Only market that matters

What? The thing that EVEN YOU are posting?
Fuck off, that bot only annoying when making threads.

$0.10 has been deposited on to your Hot Topic gift card

I thought Harley would be annoying. But she was pretty based.

Deadshot was easy the best part of the movie.

>This is easily better than any Avengers movie.
It's sad how this part is meant to rile anyone up.

"Please God, let this become a meme...

"I have so little else going on in my life...PLEASE. GOD."

Half of the posters are capefags, the others are reddit and the 1% has a brain.
But from your POV, all of them are against your company.

DC DAMAGE CONTROL IS A GO PEOPLE! THIS IS NOT A DRILL!

Even DC fans should hate these movies.
They are complete trash and anyone actually defending them is doing out of some pathetic brand loyalty.

Again, thanks for pulling those figures out of your ass.

Now wash your hands before you eat another mouthful of Doritos.

>shill
You DCucks are the fucking shills. Suicide Squad is a hilariously awful mess that everyone with taste is laughing at.

It's so fucking easy to spam. I'm afraid it's not going away anytime soon. Autism wins again.

Yes i will.
Now go and polish that turd of a film.

>PLEASE STOP MOCKING THIS MOVIE!
>I LOVE DC SO MUCH! I DON'T WANT THEM TO BE A JOKE ON HERE!
>STOP! STOP! STOP!
>HUNKA HUNKA

Holy shit, I did the research and that really is 20.95 USD, imax 3D in Maryland. Mom's purse is gonna freak.

>Suicide Squad is a hilariously awful mess

Guess I'll find out tomorrow night, while me and my crew are dining on concession crab legs at the local theater...

Thank you.

Prepare yourself for memes.

Does your mom really constitute a crew?

>me and my crew
Have fun with that Tyrone.

Did you get semen and drool in your Caps Lock key again?

>Have fun with that Tyrone.

Your mom will be having the most fun of all.

The ass is the new vagina, did ya hear?

>STOP MOCKING ME!
>STOP!
>SUICIDE SQUAD IS A GOOD MOVIE!
>IT ISN'T A MEME FILLED DISASTER, I SWEAR!
>REMEMBER TO BUY A LARGE POPCORN AND DIET COKE WHEN YOU GO SEE IT IN IMAX 3D!