Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/algitu.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=kN_SaHoGwYc
youtube.com/watch?v=39m85puOQok
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>HONKA HONKA

my.mixtape.moe/algitu.webm

greentext the article you fucking shill

>Thanks to its friendlier PG-13 rating, the movie had raised hopes that it would escape the fate of Fox's similarly toned "anti-superhero" hit Deadpool, which was effectively precluded from release in China due to its violence and graphic language.

>Not surprisingly, Warner Bros. tweaked Suicide Squad's local-language title. In Chinese, it's "X特遣队," which translates to "Special Task Force X" (X marks the suicide, it would seem).

Cuckest.

Welp, DC is fucked

>"They think this is not a good film to release in China," a Chinese executive said without elaborating.

Could DC do ANYTHING right?

>HONKA HONKA
>common
>rick ross song in the background
jesus fucking christ

More like Chinese are retards.

>Many have wondered whether the movie's dark and anarchic tone would still rub the censors the wrong way
>dark and anarchic tone
Literally WHAT.

IT'S FUCKING OVER! THE DCEU IS DEAD! BURY IT!

COME TO DADDY

CONSIDER THIS MERCY

That makes it all more likely there'll be a Kino Kut since they'll want to make up for it, yeah? At least this is apparently a good movie on its own, but fuck I want to see the creator's vision.

>but fuck I want to see the creator's vision.

if it has the same editor it will be just worst trash, seriously, that guy is shit.

Chinese are literal fags.

>Deadpool, which was effectively precluded from release in China due to its violence and graphic language.
>Not surprisingly, Warner Bros. tweaked Suicide Squad's local-language title. In Chinese, it's "X特遣队," which translates to "Special Task Force X" (X marks the suicide, it would seem). Many have wondered whether the movie's dark and anarchic tone would still rub the censors the wrong way, though.

trying to be like deadpool would have been the only good thing about this movie desu

it's the only reason i might have wanted to see it

Fucking Communists are afraid that the absolute madness of the Joker will undermine their rule.

Not the same editor, they changed it after the test audience. Read it on HR.

Studio FREAKED at Ayer's cut.

Is it because Joker looks like a skeleton with green hair?

I wish our government would eradicate cape shit

MOMS GONNA FREAK

>X marks the suicide, it would seem
Are they saying X implies suicide? HAHAHA FUCK SLANTS

Weapon X
Chemical X
Planet X
Task Force X

These slants really are sheltered.

china men are cuckholding hollywood kek

gg ching ching

>China bans Ghostbusters
>TOPKEK BASED CHINA

>China bans latest DC abortion
>fucking chinese are fags waaaaaah

Feminists.

>I thought it was a bad idea but I went to see that stupid suicide squad movie anyway. And fucking surprise it’s triggering. So I was close to a meltdown and I left the theater. And now I’m still having flashbacks and issues even though we’re home. So heads up if you have medical abuse related ptsd, not a good movie.

You IDIOT.

>China's official censorship guidelines state that stories "propagating passive or negative outlook on life, worldview and value system" are disallowed.

no no no no no haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

TRIGGERED CHINA

THIS IS KATANA

SHE'S GOT NANKING

>"propagating passive or negative outlook on life, worldview and value system"
Why can't we nuke China already?

I bet you feel really stupid right now.

because your jews want their money and you want their cheap plastic shit

M A D

A

D

MAO'S GONNA FREAK

because hillary sold them to russia

>you want their cheap plastic shit
This. I'm glad their government forbids them from seeing anything intelligent or thought provoking so the worker drones stay oblivious to how pathetically pointless their existence is, then go another day without killing themselves and keep making me dragon dildos.

>not released in Mexico
>not released in China
>even the theaters don't what to show this garbage

ALL MY FUCKING KEKS

It's the rick ross song...where he is raping about suicide squad!

JUST

After the terrible summer of blockbuster bombs, theaters are tired of being jipped by incompetent studios

Will Doctor Strange get the same treatment for it's portrayal in the Mystic Arts?

>>not released in Mexico
Why am I watching it in a few hours then?

Assuming I still have my head by midnight, that is.

Its only cinemex that isnt showing it, not mexico as a whole

Cumsnatch looks demonic. I honestly bet his face will influence them thinking the rest of the movie is evil.

Fucking checked

>HONKA HONKA

youtube.com/watch?v=kN_SaHoGwYc

Gabbagepatch looks fine

>Yolandi as Harley
I APPROVE.

Does Joker's hair go Loony Toons in this movie or did they cut that too? You remember the leaked pic I'm talking about yeah?

I bet Disney has a slew of insiders who understand the Chinese well enough to know how to not step on any toes, or at the very least reshoot scenes to placate them.

youtube.com/watch?v=39m85puOQok

???

DCucks btfo

you know it

I bet Disney paid China to make sure SS wouldn't be shown.

The fact that The Ancient One isn't Tibetan or even Asian is a huge sign that Marvel doesn't want to risk pissing off the Chinese government by putting a political enemy in a position of power.

This is for Warcraft, you capitalist pigs!

Nope, it's still going to hit 1 billion

Not even paid critics can stop it

It's over. Even if they manage to shake off the bad reviews, it'll never make money now.

Wont even pass 650

That's Riff Raff pham.

because China would nuke you back later and you couldn't get cheap shit

China didn't want 2016 Ghostbusters because of "realistic" ghosts

I feel like it will go the rout of deadpool where it's a huge domestic success.