Stranger Things was rejected 15 to 20 times by various networks before getting accepted by Netlix

Leave it to Netflix to pick up the shit literally no one wants

rollingstone.com/tv/features/stranger-things-creators-on-making-summers-biggest-tv-hit-w431735

Other urls found in this thread:

variety.com/2016/tv/news/stranger-things-season-1-shawn-levy-interview-winona-ryder-netflix-1201820811/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I couldn't make it through episode 3 its just so boringggggg

>Leave it to Netflix to pick up the shit literally no one wants
And turn it into shit that literally everyone wants

I witness those dubs but you've still got to leave.

I'm dubbing ur not peon

i just marathoned the first episode does it get any better? or nah

I talked to like 23 normies today who all mentioned it. It's being memed successfully. No matter what it's about, you should start supporting it.

Mouthbreather

I for one enjoyed it a lot. Why is OP always a faggot?

Sub-functioning troglodyte

Cable tv is too afraid of taking chances on anything different. That's why every show in cable is the exact same formula.

But everybody liked it OP. So it seems Netflix was right.

They are great at marketing shit. Normies will eat up anything they threw at them because of how 'hip' netflix is.

WITNESSED

Yeah Netflix should be making more shitty reality shows so it can be like cable television.

Shes already dead !
*floating away cackling

Cause the shit on cable is just so great am I right

oh fuck you jeez

everytime

I just wanna hug El

> other people like things i don't even watch because they're sheeple controlled by lizard marketers

Your tastes are as average as anyone else's. When you start spouting the word 'hipster' the merit of your argument evaporates.

Come back when your arguments don't revolve around kneejerk meme insults.

It is an okay watch, but way too overhyped. 6/10. Would be lower but the child acting is really good.

That was just so they could find a Producer smart enough to know how to make a show like this work.

Netflix was the first place they pitched it to after joining a production company

variety.com/2016/tv/news/stranger-things-season-1-shawn-levy-interview-winona-ryder-netflix-1201820811/

>marathoned
>one episode

what's next you gonna tell me you watched a full-length 90minute movie without taking a break to fluff up your butt cheeks and eat a hearty meal