Just saw it. It was a piece of shit. Ask me anything

Just saw it. It was a piece of shit. Ask me anything.

How long is batman in it?

Do you enjoy the films of Wes Anderson?

Two 30 second cameo's. One with Deadshot and one with Joker and Harley.

I enjoyed the film. What's wrong with it?

what does rope man do?

Punches a lady, tries to escape, dies.

Is Joker confirmed to be Robin or are we seriously stuck with this shit meme edgy joker?

Nothing in this movie referenced Robin. Ayer already confirmed that Joker isn't Robin so I guess we're stuck with this HONKA HONKA.

Oh and also this is the second time they reference Lolita in the DCEU. Pretty sure Ayer and Snyder like Lolipoon.

When will I stop trusting the trailerjews?

The first 30 minutes of setup were good and it was all in the trailers, after that It sucked enormous dick.

>First 30 minute's of setup we're good

Deadshot's was alright. Harley's was just so quick and it completely ruined the iconic Mad Love story.

I too just saw it. I think it wasn't nearly as bad as the reviews say.
It's still capeshit, but every bit as watchable as say Iron Man or The Incredible Hulk.

So unwatchable?

You're stupid. When it introduced Harley and her rap sheet came up it said she was convicted of the murder of Robin. Jesus Christ did you even watch the movie you fucking retard?
>ask me anything even though I'm a slackjawed near sighted ninny

It's capeshit. You go into it knowing that, you won't be disappointed. You go in expecting Die Hard, you will be.
You may not like superhero movies, and that's fine, but at this point they're a type of movie unto themselves.

Does this movie take place before or after BvS?

Who was the vibe of the audience while walking out?

After. They briefly show a man selling "Remember Superman" shirts on the street.

Silent and awkward.

After.

It went by too fast. I couldn't read it.

If it was shit why did you go see it?

Buzzing, chatting, generally good. First showing is mostly big fans though.

Ah so you're just a tenth grader. This board is for people who are 18 or older.

Gets his head exploded after trying to escape

How else would I know if it was shit or not?

By reading shitpost on Sup Forums.
Dah.

Movie was great capeshit. The dark tone but underlying humor throughout was interesting. I actually like this Joker because its more Nicholson in the modern era rather than edgelord Ledger. Hes maniacal, crazy, unstable.
Needed more Deadshot and less Floyd but Will Smith was very comfortable on screen.
All other players (minus Waller and Flagg) were ok but unneccesary in most scenes, but came together in the end really well.
Delavigne cant act for shit but shes good looking in the enchantress scenes in a weird way

No.

You wanted me to ask you anything but I outwitted you in a funny yet threatening manner. How is my Jared Leto's Joker imitation?

Pretty good desu.

Yeah I like the mob Joker a lot better than edgelord fantasy even if legend delivered a GOAT performance

Agreed I actually like it a little more than Marvel Movies post Ironman. Only thing that bugged me was the soundtrack seemed forced

Do they try and frame Will Smiths character as a dindu or is he actually a cold blooded killer bad guy.

1. is it worse than BvS?
2. does Batman speak?
3. how was Joker?
4. any after credit scenes?
5. how does it end?

No
Yes
Great
Yes
They all come together

Just go watch it

He's a killer but he loves his daughter

>1 naw
>2 a bit
>3 wacky - better than expected but too "in love" with Harley
>4 a mid credit scene
>5 they do the thing

1.yes
2.no
3.he was okay
4.idk, i didn't wait, but they turn the ligths on so problally no5.they kill Enchantress and go back to jail then the Joker rescues Harley

The first half of the movie he is a bad guy, but trough the movie he starts changing till the end he becomes good.

1. No, it doesn't take itself quite as seriously.
2. He has two, maybe three lines and a couple after the credits
3. A little melodramatic, but the first onscreen representation of him as the true Clown Prince of Crime. His thugs were great as well. His part was obviously edited down, though, there was an underlying story that got cut down to a few very short scenes.
4. One, very short and minor teaser style.
5. Suicide Squad beat the Enchantress, Diablo dies in the battle, Flag crushes Enchantress' heart, believing it will kill his lover, it only kills Enchantress, June survives. We're treated to a cute scene of Deadshot with his daughter then a brief scene back at the prison where we see the Squad enjoying their rewards, then Joker breaks Harley out of prison.

1. Yes. It's like a modern Batman and Robin. They prioritized quips and edginess more then character development and plot.

2. He says one line during Deadshot's origin story.

3. He was barley in it but he mostly did a cringy Ledger impression.

4. Yeah. Waller talks to Wayne. She pretty much tells him she knows he's Batman and he says if she doesn't shut down the Suicide Squad his friends will.

5. Joker blows up a wall and breaks into Harley's cell. Then he's like "Let's go home" and then the credits role.

So he tried to give them the slip....knot!

DC kino does it again.

>retard trust reviewers and shitposters
>retard can't form his own opinion

>That scene where Joker literally offers Harley to a black man and gets upset when he refuses

HONKA HONKA

I saw this at Alamo Drafthouse and they do little montages related to the movie before it starts. They did a montage of famous villains and I shit you not, a clip from the plane scene was in it. It was Bane saying "No one cared who I was until I put on the mask." I almost lost it right there in the theater.

You forget middle-credit scene.

Afta.

Yes, the movie had a post-credits scene with Bruce Wayne in it.

You are full of shit, falseflagger

>no one laughed at 90% of the jokes because 90% of the jokes were in the trailers

jesus christ get it together DC

Reminder that the cut released in cinemas of Suicide Squad is a watered down version with so many missing scenes.

>Boomerang racist and sexist

straya shitposting irl and in comics

>so many deleted scenes

why do htey keep gutting my capekino bros?

Did you ask for your money back?
You should have. Most theaters have a "refund for DC policy".

because they were dumb to think the public prefers action and quips over characterization and dialogue

>it's another "cara delevigne is a good actor and can carry a movie as the antagonist" episode

She's ugly and has no charisma, FUCK.

That was Bruce Wayne?

who think's she is attractive? she has a good body but her face is gross

Yeah well that's the only cut they're releasing so...

>cara
>ugly
>one of the most well known pussy sluts in hollywood

i'm pretty sure has had more pussy than all the posters here in this thread

Oooh someone just graduated high school

Good for her, I'd rather sit on my decent body count than rack up 200+ like her

So like, where the fuck was Batman and co when this shit was going down? He says he and his friends will handle it but they didn't handle shit.

its outside gotham and metropolis so outside of their jurisdiction

Do think it could have been decent if it wasn't for executive meddling? The reshoots seemed like a desperate move.

It was just one scene after another with a Ghostbusters villain at the end.

I give it a 6.5. It COULDVE been so much better. You can tell in the beginning of the movie where they did reshoots with those sloppy fucking edits. Harley was great, I liked deadshot, Diablo was great. Letos joker gets a C- he's trying too hard