Mfw the tribe has spoken

>mfw the tribe has spoken

They don't want you knowing this, but the creation of Survivor dates back hundreds of years to the founding of Florida.
You see, Juan Ponce de León had indeed found the fountain of youth those many years ago. Sadly, he could not understand how to manipulate it to grant him eternal youth. Instead, he gathered a team to investigate and develop a greater understanding of the fountain so that future generations of the de Leon family could reap the riches.
Well, many years passed and they finally figured out how to harness the powers of youth in the fountain.
It turns out, that a passionate connection must be made between man and the elements for it to work. The only notable problem is that the only one able to reap the benefits of the fountain of youth is he who connects man to the elements.
So, they (the investigators of the fountain of youth) knew they could not kid nap people as it would block the possibility of a connection to the elements between the person. Their solution? Survivor.
Jeff Probst, the great great great great great grandson of Juan Ponce de León was to be the host of the show in which he would place a number of people in the middle of nature for a reward they all desperately wanted. The only thing standing in their way? The fire. By day ten, each contestant would have a spiritual connection to his/her fire. And, because Jeff connected them to the elements, Probst maintains youth every time a contestant's flames are put out. Thus explaining his youthful appearance.

i had a thing for Jenna. I was really happy when her sex tape came out.

were his blue shirts also passed down from de León?

Amanda was my crush

GOAT sole survivor coming through

to be honest that could be true. Jeff aged really well these last 16 years

most overrated survivor of all time? if your answer isn't pic related then you are an idiot

lucky bastard ruined my survivorfu

Has there ever been a better pair of finalists than Ozzy and Yul? I stopped watching a long time ago.

True

>tfw Ozzy didn't win South Pacific

he didn't deserve it

mah dick

>the tribe

her ass so tight it's unfit for the eyes of mere mortals.

>gets backstabbed by his own teammate
>this leads to his team being picked off one by one while cochran sits pretty
>he beats every single one of his teammates on redemption island and promises to win it for them
>he's not even mad at cochran when he shows up at redemption
>is beat by the whole purple team working against him
The bad guys won in the end

>that season where the chick gets triggered by a fat guys dick and leaves the game
Sometimes I miss watching Survivor

Got nothin' for ya, goodnight

source?

Once the votes are read the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediatly.

First season of All Stars I think

You're gonna have to dig DEEP!

Not really.
He was constantly a bitch, and had no merits outside of being le ozzy xDD

It's a good thing he got snuffed quick in S34, too.

Survivor's ready?

GO!

>as soon as he says this someone drops out of the challenge

bumping survivor kino

based fabio dropping in

You guys pumped for the new season?

My cousin was on survivor. I was rooting for her, but apparently everyone considered her a 'villain' or whatever for some reason.

She was popular to get voted back for a fan favorites season, but absolutely beefed it that season, despite doing really well the first time around.

what's her name?

Name.

Ami Cusack.

She was in vanautu and one of the fans vs favorites seasons.

>villain
>returned for fan favorites
Corinne?

I remember her. She took a shower with ozzy and he played with her boobs.

Is she the one that got naked in Playboy?

Yeah. I busted a nut to her, she was so hot in micronesia.

good thread guys

ye.

She's pretty cool. Fucking crazy, like everyone on that side of my family. She just sort of moved to New Zealand one day, and she's been doing barista work there ever since. She's a fucking bad-ass irl.

My most recent story I've heard from her is two drunk dudes got in a fight at the club she was bartending at, and the bouncer apparently wasn't handling the situation to Ami's standards, because she hopped the bar, and shoved her fingers up their noses past the first knuckle, and dragged them both out.

She's not even the craziest person in the family either.

she sounds like an absolute madwoman

I believe you.

Did you go to the wedding?

She really is.

The entire fucking family is.

Wanna know what you're playing for?

Nah, I haven't seen her in person since like, 2007 or something like that.

Your cousin has nice titties senpai

Thanks I guess.

Tbh blonde hair doesn't look good on her.

>mfw the tribe has spoken

Pretty certain I fapped to this shoot once like 10 years ago

My cousin was on a reality show too
>tfw no nudes of her

ozzy got to tap that

I guess you'll just have to get them the old fashioned way.

I'd say Rupert is more overrated though. He built a death log cabin and yet people voted to hand him a million dollars.

Where in NZ?

I don't fucking know man, I haven't been to visit her there or anything.

survivor bump