Meanwhile at Marvel

Other urls found in this thread:

movieweb.com/doctor-strange-test-screening-audiences-love-benedict-cumberbatch/
theguardian.com/film/shortcuts/2016/aug/03/from-suicide-squad-to-batman-v-superman-why-dc-films-so-bad-zack-snyder
youtube.com/watch?v=BxAS20s5EAw
youtube.com/watch?v=tmeOjFno6Do
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>that cast
>those costumes
>those trippy effects

HYPED AS FUCK

this guy can solve all avenger's problems by himself look at this shit

HYPE

Inception? Da fuck.

you people post shit like this and expect me to believe that the shilling and bias of Marvel is just damage control from deluded dcucks?

While i know the movie will be GOAT, it's impossible for this guy to have seen it, he is just full of shit

The director already confirmed the are doing early test screenings.

Really? When? I haven't seen anything on his twitter

It's good to finally see a well made unique Marvel film.

I still really enjoyed Cap Civil War

movieweb.com/doctor-strange-test-screening-audiences-love-benedict-cumberbatch/

>"We've had a few test screenings, and the overwhelming thing I've learned is that people love Benedict Cumberbatch in this movie. They just love him. You know, it's kind of the headline I guess. They love the visuals, they love the action. But more than that they love Benedict, and he is Doctor Strange."

is he asian or something

Whoa whoa whoa is he destroying a city? Not cool bro, man of murder all over again.

Which means a character focused story with amazing visuals..

GET HYPED!

NICE NICE NICE
I really am craving for anything related to this movie

I'm not one of those people who likes to do drugs and go to the movies. In fact, I hate smoking weed and watching movies, because it makes me overanalyze everything and ruins the experience.

That said, I've already got a shitload of acid ready to go for when this movie comes out.

gimme dat acid, son. lookin to get fucked

hahah
how are DC SO BAD

they need ANOTHER REBOOT without hack snyder

theguardian.com/film/shortcuts/2016/aug/03/from-suicide-squad-to-batman-v-superman-why-dc-films-so-bad-zack-snyder

>While rivals Marvel go from strength to strength with their superhero movies, DC’s are being slated by critics. Why? The answer is Zack Snyder

This looks like an style over substance schlock.
At least we can get fun "pseudo-analysis" threads from this but i doubt Marvelfags have brain to do that.

>corporate fanboyism and shilling

this board has undoubtedly gone to shit

>Comic shit
>Substance
It's all style dumb motherfucker. Neither DC or Marvel, or anything remotely related to a comic book has depth.

Isn't Vision can do that to?

Wanda can rek Visions shit

So Wanda vs Strange then

How about an interdimensionalroad trip instead

what kind of pussy studio do you have to be to do test screenings?

marvel movies suck because they never take risks

could this be the first good comic movie since Nolan?

!!!!!!

Watchmen and Dredd came out already

Looks promising
It would be a good twist if in the end of the movie we discover that it's not main Marvel Universe and just one of alternative without any of Avengers and only after that movie Strange will join main one universe

Damn can DC catch a fucking break?

Risks get you 27%

Do people actually find cummerback attractive, something about his face,...just doesnt seem right to me

Rumor is before reshots it was good movie, well we will never know

I liked him in Sherlock

back at DC

>Disney CAN keep getting away with it

All we do is win

Attractive, but his face is definitely weird, if that's the right word. He should maybe get a doctor to look at it, like a Doctor of Strange

Feels good Starbro

Looks good, I hope they will nailed magic shit

>Acid

PSH. Look at this pleb. If you aint going there on a nice cocktail of DMT, PCP, LSD and a lil Molly to cut the edge off, with a flask of Absinth from chechnya and an Adderall chaser, then you aint STRANGE.

wtf I love Marvel now

All the famous did-I-mention-I'm-British actors have weird looking faces. Like something is out of balance.

youtube.com/watch?v=BxAS20s5EAw

>less than 2 hours runtime
man, I hope it won't be as rushed as Thor 2

marvel seem quite happy to have early screenings and let early reviews come out because they're confident in their product and it lets good word of mouth feed the hype.

DC knew BvS and suicide squad weren't great so force review embargos so people don't hear the shit word of mouth and kill hype before they were released.

which would you rather?

this

that's a very good sign actually, the best blockbuster of the decade were under 2 hours
When you know your shit, you can get rid of all the extra fat, tighten the pace and the editing, and not bore us to death with shitty done-to-death fake drama dialog scenes that are only here to pad the runtime, while trying to pass as "character development".

>I'm gonna get me some strange
>*winks at the camera*

Looks good

You just know the Tumblr freaks are going to ruin this. There already angry for some reason

FUCK MARVELTHEY ONLY GET GOOD RATINGS CUZ DISNEY BRIBES RT YOU FUCKING NIGGER FAGGOTS

I'm hoping that this movie is like the second coming of RDJ and that Bendycoot becomes the new face of the MCU, just to make the SJWs rage more. It's hilarious how dead set they are on hating this movie, when the tumblr freaks were sucking his dick just a few years ago.

All that aside, BC was a perfect choice for Strange and the effects look great. One of the few movies I'm looking forward to seeing in 3D.

I hate capekino in general and haven't watched a single superhero movie since Spiderman 2 came out but im genuinely interested in Doctor Strange, it looks dope af

>#PoorDC

They don't even try to hide the shilling now jesus christ

>They don't even try to hide the shilling now

After DC's 27% is there really a need to?

will shuma gorath make an appearance?

>DC can't even crack a billion with a movie with the two most well known superheroes of all time while Marvel scores a megahit off an obscure property starring the fat retard from the office, a talking walking, and a walking tree

I can't wait for dcucks tears when this gets 75 on RT and makes at least 500,000,000 worldwide.

Ikr? I mean look at the replies, it's like reading a shill's script.
>get hype!
>!

Friendly reminder

youtube.com/watch?v=tmeOjFno6Do

Haha DC is doomed! xD

Not really, the shilling can't really be more obvious than that

The DCucks might be onto something with that conspiracy theory. Weekend Of Quipbot is legitimately one of the worst major blockbusters of the past decade.

Holy shit. She needs someone to teach her how to use her power. Is Wanda going to make a cameo in this movie?

>It would be a good twist if in the end of the movie we discover that it's not main Marvel Universe and just one of alternative without any of Avengers and only after that movie Strange will join main one universe

I think that's what they'll go for because Strange can basically solve whatever end game Avengers are going for singlehandedly. He's that much above their pay grade.

oh god

hyped as fuck righ now

why does anyone pay attention to these shitty tomato fresh/rotten percentages, less than a 2 point difference in the average review scores makes almost a 50% difference in their overall rating.

I'd say the average ratings are about right, I'd put AoU maybe at an even 6 instead of 6.7, bump BvS from 4.9 to 5. Both pretty average films, could have been better if the editing wasn't such a clusterfuck on both, but had more of an impact on BvS overall than AoU granted.

75% vs 27%, leading with those as the headline figures is really soft on AoU and harsh on BvS, I can see why it annoyed DC fanboys. It doesn't stop me laughing at them being butthurt, but still.

Because it's just something for people to validate their opinions with.

I'm so happy DC is getting these terrible reviews. Next up I'm waiting for Marvel to start getting them so we can be done with this stupid comic book trend.

Maybe start making westerns again. Or original sci-fi movies.

Come on now, come the fuck on now

>Maybe start making westerns again. Or original sci-fi movies.

Oh, you. At best you'll get adaptations of some SF works. Western is dead as fuck because studios see it as only appealing to Americans which kills their worldwide profits.

WE BLEACH NOW

Cant blame Snyder for suicide skwad

lmao just look at the difference between critic and audience score. 9% up for AoU over 25% for the other two, biased as fuckity fuck

Differences over ratings too lmao

He looks like Keanu's older evil brother

Actually you can if he hadn't gone full grimdark on BvS there wouldn't have been any backlash. Ergo no reshoots on SS thus it wouldn't have been butchered.
Snyder has ruined any chance of DC movies doing well.

is disney the only company will will pay for this level of shitposting?

I think evanposter is just one guy so it's not that much money. Making those webms must have costed something because they are great (DCbro here)

>just one guy
you seriously dont believe this dont you?

That looks so awful. How can cgi still look like such fake video game shit

Can't stop won't stop

why the fuck is Sup Forums so obsessed with capeshit?

Change brings fear.

True capekino is intimidating to those unprepared to experience it.

That POO IN LOO looking at the camera ruins everything

Because it's filled with teenagers and normalfags now.

if you form your opinion around Rotten Tomato ratings i truly feel sorry for you

>city destruction
>mfw we find out approximately 2 people dies in this """"""""chaos"""""""" and the villain is still alive

DC BTFO

>implying lego sets mean anything

Dredd was awesome but too dark for normies
Plus it didnt have men taking off their shirts or loveable women like marvel movies do.

God those costumes are awful.

Also;

>Remaking Inception

It's what, 5 years old? Fucking hell.

Why would you take acid and then watch a movie?

What would even be the point?