Sup Forums rate my bike

Sup Forums rate my bike

Toy/10

Bit of a Razer fanboy

As long as it has wheels and you love it, why does it matter what anyone else thinks?

Nypa.

Rate it yourself, you insecure fuckwit.

If it is yours then you should know that we can trace image name back to your account , user fag. And it's okay. I prefer ducati supermotard

.I.

Do you ride on the streets with those knoblies?

Only use on land / mud on pavement use track rims

Are you riding to a Limp Biskit concert?

do you trailer it to trails? or ride there?

maybe a bit low on power but as long as your not a fat cunt would be all good. 9/10 for the knoblies. I have a street legal DRZ400 myself. great fun on the trails and road

>mfw not a 2 Stroke

Kys OP

2 stroke needs rebuilding often and needs oil every time you need petrol. 4 stroke lasts longer less maintenance all the good stuff i want in a bike

People don't Rebuild their 4 strokes often enough because they think they dont have too. Every 4 stroke guy I ride with burns more oil than my 2 stroke. Even when they do they only Replace the Rings and arw too scared to touch the valve seat seals.

Atleast OP has an XR/CRF 230/400/650 and not a CRF 250/450 with Hondas shitty as valves.

if you have a proper performance dirt bike i agree you need to rebuild, I was talking about a lesser performing one, like in a DRZ400 for example, do 50,000 km without rebuild easy

xr 150 i think...

I can rebuild the top end of my CR250 in under 1hr15min. I can do the top end in my WR450 in just under 3hrs because of cam chain replacement and valve work. I rebuild them every as needed which is almost the same service interval. 4 strokes have more parts and more expensive parts and need to be rebuild almost as often.

In this we agree.

rate my bike

Here's my little YBR..

8/10 I would love one of these

SlowHipsterTrash/10