Is World Peace gonna suck?

Just look at some of the comments here:
reddit.com/r/milliondollarextreme/4vq0km

>Where there any bits AS wouldn't let you guys do? How much freedom did you have while making the show?
>Sam: We'll have to talk about that later
>Define "later"
>Sam: after option to pickup season 2 lapses or is exercised or we're famous enough that we can say whatever and not worry about it

>also what happened with the james holmes symbol?
>Sam: got cut

>oh yeah, what happened to that logo you guys "made" for the show?
>Sam: lol, got ripped
>Who or what clued them in? It's little obscure
>Sam: there are ppl inside who don't want show to be made :\

>You doing alright?
>Sam: got some interesting reflections that I can't really make right now just because of the way things are.

>Are you nervous? Do you have any expectations?
>Sam: Mostly disappointed and pissed off. But it doesn't matter. Only expect and deserve bad stuff.
>why are you disappointed and pissed?
>Sam: eh it's probably fine... we'll see how it all pans out eventually..
>Sam if the show is terrible because Adult Swim made you butcher it blink twice at 2:39 in your next video
>Sam: LOLOL

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/milliondollarextreme/comments/4qsrws/sam_will_world_peace_have_onesecondlong/d5pjwmi?context=3
adultswim.com/videos/schedule/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_long_march_through_the_institutions
youtube.com/watch?v=lk0osDo7BDE#t=21s
youtube.com/watch?v=1l1awGRnSHw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

There's also this
reddit.com/r/milliondollarextreme/comments/4qsrws/sam_will_world_peace_have_onesecondlong/d5pjwmi?context=3

my man got (((out played)))

looks like they did stop this man

Acts like some edgy anti-establishment faggot but wants a tv show...

Posg rare Hydes

Just crowd fund the second season under a different name and tell AS to go fuck themselves

was that when he was only on his second layer of irony?

they fucked our boi

Who even remembers anymore? After his persona went full retard shit went off the rails. I hope the show doesn't change it at all, since this is the best one so far.

probably should have toned down his ironic racism

this. he's such a fraud only looking for a paycheck.

I'm guessin neither of you are aware of the concept of infiltration

He'd be a shill if he hung up the MDE hat after his show gets doxxed

But he won't, he'll keep doin it the same way as usual anyways

If you can breach the barrier of shit via a semi-alternative channel then why the hell not

but when he didn't have one people said he was a loser who's done nothing with his life. how the fuck do you please anone in this world?

I mean, saying the majority of TV sucks shouldn't preclude you from being able to use it as a medium. he's improving it. it's not like adult swim is "traditional" comedy anyway.

oh moses smell the roses

you guys are really putting this guy on a piedestal

What a disgusting fat fuck

Nah he aint all that but he's a cool enough dude, at least he tries ya dig?

Is this a 5 minute AS show on at 12:53

lol, yes
12:15, aug 5

Idk, I havent seen it

better than a 10 word Sup Forums post at 3:54am

jesus

Whatever happened to "viewer funded entertainment, no ads, no TV deal"?

>piedestal

fuck :(

WHAT TEH FUCK SAM

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS WHAT TEH ACTUAL FUCK

whatever mde sucks already

It's not really that ironic, which gets old and really fucks him over. I like Sam but I'm pretty sure he fucked himself over in this, he does that often.

i dont own a tv or watch adult swim anymore but i watched this dudes rutgers? speech last night all 2 hours and jesus christ was that shit funny

Boards of Hyde

i want sam to sit me down and talk some sense into my pathetic, directionless life

oh sam give me the courage to pursue happiness in a meaningful way

i can't go on without purpose

He's gonna ruin it with his bad attitude.

why would they let a left-wing terrorist serial killer have his own show?

Sam Hyde is the man of the hour.

When does it air, anyway?

As self defeating professionally as Patrice Oneal

Adult Swim buried this show man, no social media coverage whatsoever. When does it even air?

>you can't work within the establishment to change it

just admit that you're going to criticize the dude no matter what he does because of your irrational hatred of him. Then go and suck a dick

adultswim.com/videos/schedule/

12:15 AM
Tonight.

>look up College Cunts on Youtube because edgy 18-24ers on Sup Forums say its epic
>its not

Whens that in Europoor time?

Cool whatever

Just buy the book

Which timezone?

CHEAP

Seems like all of MDE fans are apathetic white guys in their 20s that dont know what to do with their life.

I would suggest stop watching MDE, turn off your computer off, 2 crutches gone right there, go out and do something out of your comfort bubble

EST

love that memory

Thank you. Will there be any way to see it online?

CN isn't going to approve half the things they do.
Basically, the whole show will make Sam come off as tryhard and ruin his reputation he worked years to establish.
Guaranteed people on Sup Forums will hate him by next week.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_long_march_through_the_institutions

If it's political shit I don't mind it getting washed off but let's not forget CN also approves the bullshit that goes on in the Eric Andre Show

FIERCELY

Is there gonna be williamsburg interivews-type stuff?

Will Sammy ever do improv vertical videos again?

Best things about MDE are the vertical mirror video's

'the theeerd mornin'

absolutely this. Vertical videos are masterpieces.

The worst are his standup bits also it's lame when they get too political.

No fuck this, Sam is a good leader

youtube.com/watch?v=lk0osDo7BDE#t=21s

youtube.com/watch?v=1l1awGRnSHw

>YOU WILL NEVER SQUAT AS MUCH AS ME. SAVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE

I dont think Sam Hyde/MDE is funny because all his shit is controlled and cliche. Trolling ted talks and making fun of people under 30, its all controlled shit that HE thinks is funny, and his fanbase sucks his cock and tells him he is funny, which only makes him keep doing the same cliche shit.

He needs to do stuff where he isnt in control, where he is reacting to things in unexpected situations, dealing with people that are not just troll victims, that shit is cliche and has been done better by other people.

He needs to do stuff where he isnt in control, where he is reacting to things in unexpected situations, dealing with people that are not just troll victims, that shit is cliche and has been done better by other people.

literally Kickstater TV, which imo is the best thing hes done

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA NOW THATS FUNNY

>pursue happiness

There's your problem right there. Happiness isn't a purpose, it's a feeling. Feelings and sensations are easily accessible, unless you're delusional/fractured or some kind of non-autonomous dog man. You want to feel happy, fulfilled, content? Throw a ball around, have sex, eat a sandwich. It's about as much of a pursuit as deciding to take a shit every day.

If these activities are unavailable to you, or you can't imagine they will help you, you're damaged and you don't have a head on your shoulders. In that case, your purpose should be to improve yourself. Fortunately this is a worthy pursuit.

From the previews I've seen it looks like it's alright. Nothing great. The problem is, however, that people who have been hyped up waiting for this for so long are going to be really disappointed.

yeah like eric andre? that's controlled as fuck he is actually getting owned for the whole day and editing it into 5 funny minutes

when does it start

>oh yeah, what happened to that logo you guys "made" for the show?
>Sam: lol, got ripped
>Who or what clued them in? It's little obscure
Can someone fill me in on the logo? what was it?

THE LAST DAYS OF HYDE (YOU DO NOT WANT TO MISS THIS)

this, but I dont really get what its supposed to mean

mass murderer James Holmes had this infinity+1 symbol in his notebook and they used that

Are you close to climaxing?

That's because whatever Eric does politically fits the basic shitlib consensus. Sam is literally a secret white nationalist. That's really not an easy thing to sell to Jewish execs.

There's a guide on that other imageboard's MDE board on how to watch this on your computer, for those non-hamburger fans.

wow where is this magical place that teaches me how to torrent something??

This video is so weak
It's literally the thoughts I had about everything as an edgy teenager
Even if he is being ironic or playing a character there is really nothing funny about it

I mean live.

I don't know, I must be the exception because that perfectly describes me and I'm not a fan.

He was probably referring to a higher form of happiness, eudaimonia, rather than a Base pleasure as you're defining it.

Is it supposed to be 1488?

He spent 10,000 on two bicycles with his Kickstarter money
Absolute madman.

I'm an eurofag
is it possible to watch it on livestream on adult swim
at what our European time?

wonder showzen ran this bit

It's really weird the way some people who are only pseudo-familiar with MDE really aggressively talk it down and say it's terrible.

Personally I think it's because Sam/Nick/Charls are all within Sup Forums demographics.

People see them getting attention on Sup Forums (similar to popular trips, oval threads back in the day) and lash out because of self doubt - ie; they think they're better than me just because they made a show mocking Kickstarters. I could've done that easily, I just couldnt be bothered.

>this post
>image.jpg
>frogposter

i thought the subreddit existed for a reason

Fuck off Sup Forumseddit. You fucking autist that spams a fucking literal who from Sup Forums.

Kill yourself OP. Kill yourselves. Fucking random Sup Forums OCD with this untalented faggot.

no, they're just not funny and sam is an angsty inept faggot

>at what our European time?
You can't count? EST is like 6-8 hours behind euro times depending on where you live.

No he wasn't. The term is wrapped up in ideas of excellence, virtue and accomplishment that are clearly alien to user, since he has reached the point where he's begging Sam Hyde for life direction on a phoenician scroll preservation board. He's a dweeb who wants to feel good-goods

It's just going to be sketches, isn't it? I only really laugh at his trolling vids and vertical vids

What pisses me off are the absolute mouth breathing retard weed smoking normies that normally watch adult swim are like "wtff?? xD looks weird and dumb." in the facebook comments.

Adult Swim has sucked jewish cock for like 8 years. It will never be as good as it once was, now that hipster culture has ruined it.

Fuck you guys. I'm pretty hype about the show. And I don't care about Sams autistic whining about not having 100% creative control.

you sound like a real hit at parties

AdultSwim is airing Episode 5 first, who owns the channel, Fox?

how do I watch this whilst support MDE.

I don't have cable or whatever the fuck it is now that adult swim uses.

sounds...subversive

my theory that sam is jewish keeps getting proven

I never understood this argument. I seriously doubt anyone who posts here uses the same persona they use here out in public, minus a few exceptions.

what?

But he's always been that way, with the Patreon being blasted everywhere and the demand for donations.

MDE threads can barely net more than 100 replies now. The core audience of this show isn't going to watch it. YOU CAN STOP SHILLING YOUR CHANNEL NOW SAM.

There are like 3 europoor times user why the fuck would an American know which one you mean