Were people tricked into watching Jessica Jones because of the Marvel tag or did it "succeed" the way Ghostbusters...

Were people tricked into watching Jessica Jones because of the Marvel tag or did it "succeed" the way Ghostbusters 2015+1 did?

she has nice thighs

Fuck. When will those shits give up? They already ruined Sea World by forcing them to stop the shows because of the fake documentary. Now they want them all released. Newsflash! The only reason people care about animals is because you see them at zoos. They roam around in Africa and shit and the natives fucking hate them because they get mauled.

i would love to lick her pusy underwater mmm

"Free the orcas from Sea World." AKA "Get rid of Sea World's only source of profit."

Why is she showing her feet? They look terrible.

Dear Marvel. Stop trying to make Jessica Jones happen. She's not going to happen!

who gives a single shit about sea world's profit retardo?

Jessica Jones succeeded because it was good. Sure Marvel and SJWs helped, but it was a good show first and foremost.

lolno

If it was anything like the source material, it had to have sucked.

only good thing about it was Tennant

They do you nonce

>expecting a company to knowingly destroy itself

>that comfy as fuck episode where JJ and Kilgrave play house

The series is worth it for that one episode alone.

>hasn't seen the show but feel the need tp complain
when will this stop

I get it, you hate women, but it's a good show, it received critical acclaim from both critics and audiences alike for a reason. Is it as good as Daredevil? Not quite. But it's good.

I do.

anytime I think of her sexually I think of those fappening photos of her taking shots of her muff with a big gross salad in clear view. I just smell leafy greens and gross dressing and think of her mouth being all green and oily

This. I'm the first guy to call out any type of Mary-Sue/women getting favoritism in writing, and i thoroughly enjoyed JJ. There is some legitimate criticism, but the ones outright hating on it are faggot manchildren.

Worst thing about this show were Luke Cage and Jessica herself, the rest was actually fairly good.

I read your post like three times and all it did was make me hate you.
Fuck you man, I hate the way you write

Hmm, I have no idea why anybody watched that show. None at all.