Hello sir what can I get y......hey weren't you just here a couple hours ago?

Hello sir what can I get y......hey weren't you just here a couple hours ago?

How do you find the time to see 2 movies in one day? In a theatre no less? I don't mean to intrude but I believe you should really take a good hard look into your life and realize there are more productive things you can do as I'm sure you have some kind of skill besides watching popular movies and saying they suck. Who knows, maybe you'll be working on one of these movies at some point.

>theatre
Redcoats pls go

That's cool but you still work as a cashier at a movie theater. Loser

whatever nigger just give me my crab legs

But Robert, as an employee of this fine establishment, surely you realize that film is a worthwhile hobby, suitable for both novices and connoisseurs? Spending my hard-earned money on something I enjoy is not something to be scoffed at.

Furthermore, I have to say, Robert, that as the cashier at the local cinema, you are, perhaps, not in any position to be giving me job advice. I understand if you are using this income to supplement your family's while you're a student, but you nevertheless are working a job most people would see as unskilled labor.

Falcon, Whirlwind of Claws, go!

>Implying I'm leaving the basement.

HIS NAME'S ROBERT YOU MORON! LOOK AT HIS NAMETAG

I'm gonna throw you in the trash can, Robert. You're gonna live with the banana peels from now on.

Hey whitey, here's your snacks.

Well you see sir I'm the owner of this fine establishment and I opened this theatre so people like you can enjoy the wonderful movie experience that I feel is dying this time and age. But it doesn't mean that I want to see fine people like yourself to only watch movies, but to be inspired by them.

Why is Marty Kahn working at the theaters? Damn didn't know K&A was struggling that bad

T-thanks n-n-nigg-g-g...nig-g-g-ge-n.....ni-g-ger

So you got promoted, Jamal? Nice to see affirmative action is alive and well.

They don't pay you to chit-chat, pavement ape. Where's my sweets?

R O B E R T
O
B
E
R
T

I wouldn't trust lefty with the drinks, you'll probably get granny's peach tea

Excuse me sir the showers are THAT way.

That's the ball pit!

The fuck are you smoking Rob?

I unironically enjoy capeshit.

No give me those crab legs.

*calls over gf as I walk away from counter*

Expected better from you Jam- err I mean Rob.

Well your wife certainly enjoyed my affirmative action.

How's her pregnancy coming along anyway?

>not bringing a disguise with you when you go to a second showing
>not buying tickets online

W-Where's Robert?

>tfw moot now has to work at a cinema selling crab legs and butter

>Soda has free refills
>Popcorn has 25 cent refills

are you the local theater psychiatrist?

Yup. Stopped reading there as well.

Ha!! Beaten the fuck out, user.

Dude you press button with pictures on them because you can't add fast enough and butter popcorn for $8.50 an hour how the fuck do you feel good enough about yourself to judge me because I wanted to spend the day watching movies?