>famous rock song playing
>"ok..."
>cut to scene
>rock
>"cmon now"
>cut
>rock
>"ok, this is trying so hard to force us to have fun"
>mfw they totally added the songs just to try to create a lighter atmosphere but you only see the blueprints of the idea
>totally forced and out of place jokes everywhere
>mfw you can tell almost every single one was done in reshoots
>cuts to scene of harley smashing the window and saying "we're bad guys, it's what we do" out of fucking nowhere" and cuts out of fucking nowhere to a scene completely unrelated
>wtf
>deadshot finds dossier about the top secret operation
>mfw he reads the whole thing in fucking 3 seconds and is fucking rick flag's shit up already
>mfw fucking movie is soulless throughout
>mfw jai courtney was actually good

What the fuck happened? Because the music strategy worked with Guardians of the Galaxy doesn't mean it works the way you made the movie

Yes, a comparison with GotG is fair, because it's clearly what they were trying to emulate desperately

>Jai Courtney finally finds his voice as an actor
>He gets to be the best thing in a terrible movie

Was this man cursed by a monkey's paw or something?

I didn't mind the constant stream of classic rock, it was actually kinda cool imo.

Gave it a bit of a rhythm.

this the new Sup Forums copypasta?

It mixed good with the flashy colors and the transition was acceptable, since it was 3d

He was pretty likeable in Spartacus, I have to say.

Are you retarded, user?Why would anyone complain about this?

Why would anyone complain about forced stuff in a movie that is trying too hard, amirite?

How is using rock music forced?

>Flag gives Deadshot letters from his daughter when they reach the Enchantress
>He carried them the whole time

This movie is fucking insulting.

It looks forced when it purposely doesn't fit with anything that's happening and the songs are so recognizable and mainstream any moron who has heard music in their life can identify it. Also Without Me by Eminem plays for a Killer Croc scene.

>Paranoid - Black Sabbath
>Seven Nation Army – The White Stripes
>Bohemian Rhapsody – Queen
>Without Me – Eminem
>Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap – AC/DC
>Sympathy For The Devil – The Rolling Stones
>House of the Rising Sun - Animals
also...

>it ain't me LITERALLY starts playing

Looks like they took the VH1 100 best Hard Rock Songs (except for Eminem) list and copy pasted some of them in this movie even if it doesn't fit or make any sense to dillute the original heavier tone of the movie.

It looks forced when it is purposely added to create a light tone but doesn't fit*

My bad

Mmm agreed. The movie was forced in general

The editing is really what ruined it. I'm not sure if they added more music, or just cut too much of the space that should have been between the songs, but the editing broke that strategy, along with many more potentially good pieces if this movie.

Forgot
Black Skinhead - Kanye West

Please describe the scene in which without me by Eminem is played. I cannot imagine it being non cringy. And I actually really dig that jam

I don't remember much, but I believe it started with Killer Croc picking his outfit and then the other characters picking their stuff to prepare for the mission. Not entirely sure, though.

The whole movie was so unmemorable I can't even put my finger on it, sorry. All I know is that it didn't fit at all with what was going on.

When does it ain't me play?

In a prison raid flashback scene, I believe.

>jai courtney was actually good

jesus christ

what a world we live in

Killer Croc flashback i think