Computer, create one million fully self-aware copies of Adolf Hitler

>Computer, create one million fully self-aware copies of Adolf Hitler

>Computer, disengage safety protocols

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/zHJXj
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That episode sure was a doozy

>Computer, activate Vulcan Love Slave chapter 1

>that final episode of TNG where the holodeck disengages and Picard realises for the past several years he's been living in a simulation

Patrick's acting was amazing. I actually teared up at Picard's existential breakdown.

>You will never have a holodeck
>You will never be able to live out your most lecherous fantasies

JUST

Why would you ever leave it?

>they cant leave the holodeck
>they have to live there packed like jews in-
oh

I would leave once I had to replenish essential bodily fluids and amino acids.

doesnt the holodeck actually replicate the food it makes?

Holodecks can create food like a replicator.

>Computer, can I get a nude Tayne?

>Computer, disengage safety protocols

>That episode where Ricker tricks Worf into the holodeck for a trio with Troi just to discover she was the real deal after finishing their business

>Computer, create one million fully self-aware copies of current Kes?

>Computer, d-d-disengage safety protocols

I don't think anyone came out of Voyager unscathed - they all look like shit nowadays, right? Even moreso than the TNG cast and THAT'S saying something.

>computer create 3 unclothed versions of this pepe

>Computer, disengage safe sex protocals

>computer, create a gigantic penis, just make it really big and veiny, and I mean really big, like the size of the moon

>computer, no homo

"error. subject dimensions exceed holodeck capacities"

>Captain, the Holodeck had a malfunction again.

>Again? This is the second time this week! What is it this time?

>Andorian prostitutes and angry Hitler-Copies. Also a giant walking Cup of Earl Grey

I would lose my self in the holodeck

>that episode where a red shirt gets shot in the holodeck and Dr.Crusher just claps

No they don't.

Holodecks only create what you directly interact with, the rest is illusion based on perspective. Only a few feet of moon cock would be present to be interacted with, but the image wouldn't be an issue.

Computer, create Medical bay senario, staffed by only Doctor crusher
>>Walks in with erection lasting longer than 4 hrs.

>Alexander was kidnapped inside the holodeck
>They spend the whole episode searching for him, despite it being impossible for him to be more than a few feet away

Isnt that the plot of that one cowboy episode?

Why didn't they turn the Holodeck off?

yes
data was the villain and disabled the waddevers

What historical moments would you relive in the Holodeck?

>Battle of Thermopylae
>Mongol invasion into Europe
>Miyamoto Musashi and his many duels

>mfw someone gets a look at my hollowdeack browser history

>Computer, a good Sup Forums thread for once in our lives
And as usual, we get dissapointed

>expecting anything from Sup Forums
you have only yourself to blame

idk senpai the women in TNG aren't doing so great, at least Janeway has OITNB

TNG ended with Picard playing poker with the rest of the main cast for the first time and saying something along the lines of "I should've done this a long time ago", you lying piece of shit.

Remy Lacroix's entire filmography

STARRING ME

>Computer, create an alternate reality where i grow up with my waifu, fuck her petite, curvy body every day from when are 14 years old until we die.
>Computer, stimulate my brain with electrical signals in such a way that will make percieved time an infinite amount slower whilst boosting the run speed of the simulation so that i can rub her delicious thighs for a seemingly infinite amount of time.
>Win

>Computer, creating a simulation that will simulate a biolab focused on creating a drug that will grant immortality and speed up that simulation by a million times until said immortality pill is discovered

>they all look like shit nowadays, right?
I think Seven of nines body still holds up

>it's a Barclay writes fully self aware programs of each crew member and tortures them for eternity episode

Theres something just so cute about this girl in that oufit.

really?
you dont say

She's the cutest qt that has or ever will exist in every possible reality.

>Be straight off the boat ensign fresh from Starfleet Academy
>Go to use holodeck for the first time
>Have raunchy, two hour sex session complete with your most perverse fantasies
>Leave holodeck, completely exhausted
>There's a security team waiting, and a small crowd pointing and laughing
>Apparently everything that happened was seen by the ship's IT team
>Court martialed for lewd and obscene holodeck programs

So what is the deal with Orion slave girls? They aresex slaves, but one was in Starfleet getting boned by Kirk so they must be in the Federation, where slavery is illegal unless it's holograms or exobrains.

Star trek: the next generation is pretty clear on holodeck rules. The only thing you dont do is recreate members of the crew of the ship you're serving on. Other than that you can rape and kill as many newborns as you want and noone can see what you're doing.

go to ds9
quark dont give a fuck

I wonder if there's some kind of notification trigger attached to certain, if not every people's virtual avatar in the holodeck.

Holodeck notification:
Your avatar has been inserted into
Lieutenant Reginald Barclay's holodeck program 'Everlasting torture'.

I took french in high school and our teacher specifically showed us this video, i think several times to help us understand non-textbook spoken french a little better

however she was super sexually awkward and would flirt with students/other teachers in front of everyone on the reg- so deep down i think her exposing us to prime Alizee ass was some twisted fetish

>i liked it tho

Are you under the impression that all Orion females are slaves regardless of where they are?

Yeah but thenthey rehashed the story for the ENT finale where we find out they were all just holograms.

Maybe she is a masochist and wanted to feel like she was worth so little as a human being compared to alizee and wanted to show everyone how worthless she is?
>Just a theory

I would like to try a simulation of the European uprising of 2020.

It's just a shame that she is Fr*nch.

>Mongol invasion into Europe
Why? That's so boring. The Sack of Baghdad would be great as would destroying China.

Yeah but there's no lock on the holodeck door or even a handle to hang a "do not disturb" sign.

They rely entirely on the honour system and I don't trust my sexual deviancy on that.

I was before your reply and Star Trek generally defining entire species by a single attribute.

def possible, all the guys in the class were fucking blown away by the video, like to the point of being vocal about it

roman orgies.

>Implying french isnt the sexiest language that exists and the capital of qt's.
Your mind is slown down to the extremes, the simulation is running at speeds beyond comprehension by outsiders. The only problem i see here is that you cant move your body faster just because time has slown down for you, but i guess we'll use that weird Ferengi drug to fix that problem.
I can only imagine the unclosable drooling mouths of horny teenagers watching that video for the first time.

>Computer, load up Celery Man please

Oh Pierre, don't be so deluded.

That naked vietnamese girl running after all her cloths got burned off by napalm.

they really were the best of us

I never said that she wasn't gorgeous, I said it was a shame that she is the eternal enemy.

Hopefully she was spared when Britain conquered France, which is why Picard sounds English despite being French.

If she runs, she's a VC.

>Computer, simulate Adolf Hitler shortly before he orders the invasion of Poland so i can shake his hand :'(

Im not french you faggot.
The only enemy of France is Muricunt, if you're from Muricunt i feel bad for you and your ugly, fat women.

>Computer, initiate Beastie Boys concert

The Civil War or the Invasion of Normandy Beach.

We were enemies long before the new world was discovered.

>Do that
>Immediately get arrested and thrown into a concentration camp for being an untermench
>All this happens while the ship goes through some kind of anomaly and the safety protocols get disengaged
>Die in the gas chambers

>Computer, create another holodeck with the exact same order as I have given you now.

What would happen?

>computer, generate 4 self aware lolis
>computer, engage restrains and lock the door

Considering Star Trek because of...reasons, always manage to simulate perfectly history, you could literally play safe doing What IFs (if the safety measures dont go off, which they keep doing, wonder how many die to hologram every year)

So even something idiotic like (Computer give me 2 lightweight phaser minigun with unlimited ammo at D-Day.)

An empty holodeck.

Whoa which episode was that? I only remember the one where he was sucked into an alien panflute.

If you aren't French then you're even more pathetic than you appear.

How does it feel to be Ken-Sama?

you mean the great beta uprising?

Dont you know Europe is an utopia with only perfect people that all love eachother and contribute to the greater good? We dont even need police, we kill bad people with love.
FeelsGoodMan

Anyways, now that im basicly posting the whole thing a comment at a time i might aswell just share the whole alizee dump: imgur.com/a/zHJXj (Gifs at the top, fakes at the bottom).

In all fairness, I'd probably reenact WWII in a silly, campy Errol Flynn pulp movie version where me and other crew-members have wacky Axis-fighting adventures liberating small towns and kissing them fine rebel dames.

But I'd also do realistic Saving Private Ryan/Slaughterhouse Five WWII if I wanted to blow off steam.

"Commander, tell me about your sexual organs."

It's a shame she had to grow up.

>computer, make me appear as a loli
>computer, disengage restrains and prepare cupcakes

>holodeck
>capable of murder

If there ever was a holodeck, I would just make different scenarios where I get destroyed by futas/am the futa and that would be it. Like, that's all I've ever wanted in life.

Why would you even do ANYTHING if you could have a holosuite

doing something about it only gets you jailtime.. trust me

Mine are larger than average for humans and i believe are compatible with your species....

She is not as attractive as her younger self, like every other 30 year old female. She is still the qt'est qt that has ever existed though.

I would be a pilot in The Battle of Britain with my cranky drunken mick co-pilot that must eternally suffer.

If you didn't no anything you'd die and then miss all the things you could do in the holosuite.

It was the final episode. Not the wildly known final episode but the special 'hidden' one.

>campy Errol Flynn pulp movie
I am such a pleb damn it, I dont know the guy.
But boy, your post proves that the indie scene would explode, making movies would be as easy as uploading it on youtube.

Imagine, Civil War with Sean Bean's Sharpe, and Bruce Campbell'sJack of All trades.

One day I will make a star trek thread, my threads are always short lived thus I know that this wont be posted.

I'd be fed with futa cum and piss

No fecal matter?

>somebody walks in
>thinks you just left a loli program running
>unzips penis

what do you do?

That's not fucking true loser

I actually tried one of those VR sexy things with the Oculus Rift (yeah I bought a devkit I'm an idiot).

It was a bunch of 3D scanned nekkid ladies in erotic poses. You could wander about them and look wherever.

Honestly it felt a little creepy and you feel extremely vulnerable with the headset covering your vision.

Not really the best wanking experience to be honest.

Plus the women were so highly tessellated it made the video card work like a fucker and heat up to worrying levels.

>mick
>in the raf in the 1940s

you didn't do very well in history class, did you?

I haven't stopped playing her music videos since you posted these. Shes so nice to look at.

They are yellow, and green if you know what I mean.

That analogy is like comparing a Game and Watch to a high spec gaming PC.