So what's the consensus anons, is Self Harm Syndicate worth watching?

So what's the consensus anons, is Self Harm Syndicate worth watching?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kN_SaHoGwYc
my.mixtape.moe/algitu.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The dangerously depressed division?
RT says it's meh.

>tries to get Harley to bang a black guy
>suddenly gets angry when black guy rejects her
>kills him
What the fuck was his problem?

It's the joker. Tats over there was getting off regardless of what he did or said.

The film is legit really really good! So much better than BvS!

It was nowhere near as quippy as the later trailers made it seem to be. There is still heaps of dramatic scenes and backstories with the characters.

He trolled Common. He literally waved Harley's pussy in front of him and then shot him.

Only scene in the movie I didnt understand

Depends on your tastes. I loved it. I didn't expect a deep cinematic masterpiece, I just wanted fun

HONKA HONKA!
youtube.com/watch?v=kN_SaHoGwYc

He was trying to settle a bargain deal by getting Harley to sleep with the guy. I think the guy got afraid when he asked Joker "is she yours?" or something and therefore felt bad if he did bang her but then Joker not being in his right mind took this as some offense or something and shot him.

>that shot after Harley jumps in the pool and Joker slowly turns around for a few seconds, being deep in his thoughts before turning back around, taking off his jacket and diving in
FUCKING EPIC

>not posting the whole thing
Girl got drenched at "come to daddy".

DAM you cut out the shot of Joker's desperate face. It legit looked like he was being turned on

Why does WB pick lote on Joker's role instead of one only obvious choice?

Damn. That look legit creepy and disturbing. They're right to remove this from theatrical version. That shit is too hardcore for PG-13. Kids Would've cried if they see that.

>They're right to remove this from theatrical version.
The reason they removed it is because it gets rid of the surprise ending.

no, they got rid of it because the mud partially obscured the "Damaged" tattoo. That was part of Leto's contract, the "Damaged Tattoo couldn't be obscured.
If they'd left that shot in the movie Leto wouldn't have done any promotion for it.