Yes, yes, well done, Orlando Bloom. Well done

Yes, yes, well done, Orlando Bloom. Well done...

HOWEVER!

>not accepting your ban like a man and posting an unedited photo

They haven't come out yet faggot

literally who?

>It's a Bieber bangs a model episode

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!!!

i want the pictures now
when do they go out?

i was pretty surprise Beebs has a 9 inch penis

jelly as fuk

>Sup Forums - Television & Film

There was a photo of a huge cock attributed to Bieber that circulates the chans and the nets several years ago. I'm gonna guess about 4-5 years ago. Everyone (t. jelly micropenis owners) said it wasn't the Beebs but I knew it was and now I have been vindicated.

remember to always ask for /cel/

Oh shit. I remember that!

Back when /b was good enough to occasionally browse.

Doesn anyone else ever get the feeling that it's weird that a supermodel would even find someone like Bieber or Di Caprio desirable? I mean I can't buy that she'd want to fuck any man, not even male supermodels, let alone Justin Bieber. Like seeing a women who looks like that with a guy who's average makes me sick, and then I end up feeling like it's impossible for any woman to find any man desirable and they're all faking it. Leaves me hollow as fuck

show me that Bieber cock

Female sexuality is very different from male sexuality, famm.

Remember, Jack Nicholson and Mick Jagger are two of the biggest womanizers of our time, and none of them are particularly pretty.

Also, stop putting pussy on a pedestal. Sheesh.

His baby face is starting to look really weird the older he gets

How big's your cock, user?

Not only is Mick Jagger ugly as shit, I have it on good authority he has a small cock

Women are more attracted to personality than pure looks anyway. Men are visual creatures, women are emotional creatures.

4 inches hard

I'm 6 on a warm day but my girth is pretty formidable. my gf claims it's the biggest she's had.

>Not only is Mick Jagger ugly as shit, I have it on good authority he has a small cock
He was pretty good looking when he was young. Keith Richards himself said Mick's got a tiny dick on his book

Orlando is pretty attractive though.

I'd suck that faggot leaf twink's cock.

Post a pic in /soc/ pls

>Remember, Jack Nicholson and Mick Jagger are two of the biggest womanizers of our time, and none of them are particularly pretty.
I get that women find famous guys desirable. But when a 10/10 women has to kiss Jack's fat bitchtits and beer gut and put his dick in her mouth, jesus do these women not find this disgusting?

Post it

I'm not gay, but the thought of Jagger having a small penis genuinely saddens me.

Why is this?

Bitches love money.

Get money and you can have anyone you want

6 x 6 inches.

I have problems putting the whole girth inside because girls break in front of me.

My apologies. I do not stay in the loop on celebrity nudes

Guys are better at taking big dicks and love them more too. Girls are just a meme.