Just got back. It's really bad

Just got back. It's really bad.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FVzc20Bm8Xo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That poser baffles me. It's fucking retarded and makes no sense.

explain

it looks like something an effects guy would whip up in 1996

What's bad about it, also I totally believe you

Post times you've acted like a rebel

>teacher asks us to bring glue for arts and crafts
>I bring tape

WHAT A REBELLION

Can you make a summary of what happened?

Why are they running into the water to get shot at?
Why are they standing in the water to shoot?
Why aren't both sides taking cover behind the trees and shooting across the water?
Why is the death star so damn big.
If it's not that big how is gravity not sending it crashing into the planet?

Extensive reshooting means the movie will be an awful mess like Suicide Squad.
But it's Star Wars so it will brake the billion with its eyes closed.

>moon-sized space station so close it should be imminently crashing into the planet
>rebels running at storm troopers instead of shooting them
>career soldiers all manage to miss said rebels from 10 meters away
>two x-wings chasing a third x-wing instead of helping the rebels
>that robot

wow
That planet is a small planet.

Yes, OP, and
How much of screetime does Vader have?
How many quippy scenes are?
How it ends?
What about the main villain?

wtf is cover

>career soldiers all manage to miss said rebels from 10 meters away
This is normal for stormtroopers though

>Bringing back the Death Star.

I'm guessing Vader will be in it as well? Why the fuck do Star Wars "fans" want to see the same shit over and over again in a universe with nearly limitless possibilities?

The joke was originally Star Wars Apocalypse Now
style, but Disney jews wanted a "adventure driven" and "fun" movie instead. So, basically Disney, like always, ruined the joke.

Neckbears want to see the same shit because Muh Nostalgia. Normies want to see the same shit because it's all they know from pop culture.

>Neckbears

You just know the fucking """geeks""" gonna go nuts when they show Vader in the upcoming trailers
>tfw Vader quips

looks like a poster for an upcoming star wars video game

oh fuck pappy drewitt

Where are you in the world that it is Christmas already? Whats the hot new gadget flying off the shelves?

Reshoots are such a fucking meme. This looked like it had potential to be the first star wars movie that wasn't shit

How appropriate that EA, the master of mass-produced video game shit teamed up with Disney, the master of mass-produced blockbuster shit, to create an entire multimedia franchise of mass-produced shit.

The Vader thing really is a quandary. If you don't include him normies and spergs are gonna wonder the whole time where he is. If you do include him there's like a 99% chance you're completely gonna fuck him up with fanfic-tier garbage.

My guess is there's some LE EPIK pandery trash like pic related for fanboys and normies to jizz their pants over and anybody with half a brain to roll their eyes at.

There hasn't been a tentpool without reshoots in the last half decade. It's standard operating procedure because studios have enough power to write it into an actor's contract now.

The only meme here is you.

You forgot that the rebels don't cast any shadows

There better be a Rick Tono Porkins with this guy as the character.

Wtf is that imaqtpie?

Fans don't write the movie dumbass.

That being said, the potential to see Vader in his prime is pretty exciting.

I am utterly confused, first of all, when does Fener ever storm in first, he doesnt in the movies, where he is ever shown being a killing machine? He never goes alone except for when he knows is going to be just 1 other guy (Luke).

>in his prime
Legless, angry, breathing from a machine, probably depressed too.

the concept is kinda cool, but the first death star is only about 75 miles in diameter, which means that they're fighting on a ridiculously small planet.

How the fuck is it hard to write Vader dialogue? Write the dialogue and then say it out loud. Can you hear it in Vader's voice? No. Throw it away and start over.

How the fuck did this writer think this UNSHEATHES KATANA shit worked for Vader?

still better than the C3PO lookalike killer robot, or the Ewoks or the Emperor's clone.

REMINDER

youtube.com/watch?v=FVzc20Bm8Xo

Can't have a Darth Vader thread without this

For you.
Also checked.

For You.

Why are the rebels running into enemy fire?

Nuthin' personal rebels

So how did the battle go on Planet Maldives?

Star Wars doesn't have "limitless potential" you dumb ass. The original films were love letters to the old serials that Lucas grew up on, only with aliens and lasers instead of WW2. The entire series is built on a latent sense of nostalgia.

>41 posts
>OP still doesn't posts spoilers
Is this fake then?

Is the rebel robot supposed to be a prototype Imperial Battle Droid or something?

It kind of bugs me how all the droid warfare suddenly vanished after the clone wars.

Are you fucking dumb? It doesn't come out until Christmas so unless OP got the Delorean up to 88 mph, then no one has seen this movie

Considering how fucking pointless and useless they were, the universe did a good job of forgetting them

Palpatine outlawed battle droids.

Of course he did. How convenient.

A SITH DRONE?

post full version of this moment

I'm not sure why anyone expects this to be good. Gareth Edwards isn't a particularly good director. Monsters was a weird, unscripted mumblecore movie, like he didn't give the actors any instruction on what to say, the shit that comes out the lead's mouth trying and failing to be deep and introspective is really hilarious. The only thing about it that was half decent was some of the visuals.

And then there's Godzilla which had some cool visuals too, the monsters and Godzilla looked good, but the only character it was possible to give a shit about was killed way early in the movie, we didn't see the monsters all that much because he clearly thinks restraint on the main attraction is for the best, but in that case you've gotta make the other 80% of the movie interesting, which he failed to do.

In Rogue One he probably isn't working from his own script, so that's a plus, and it's sure to have great visuals, but I can guarantee the actors won't really know what they're doing, and I read he's been setting up whole 360 degree active sets with the background actors in each scene basically doing what they like, he's doing no blocking or anything like that, it must be a continuity nightmare.

Haha memes!

>looks at thumbnail
I don't know user I think it looks alri-
>opens full image

wait, this poster is real? i thought i was just some shoop an user made

I hope they put Asoka in one of the new movies

Rouge One is gonna suck hard though

>Vader was willed by the midchlorians
What the fuck.

lol I don't know what Asoka is but I'm guessing it's EU so keep on hoping

>Emperor Palpatine Surgical Reconstruction Center

every time

>I just wanted a KOTOR movie

Haha wow star wars is for nerds!

>It doesn't come out until Christmas
Showings exist.

I actually think it's canon. She's from 3d clone wars/rebels

Yeah I wanted mandalorian wars, but anything with Disney's claws in it will be shit, full stop.

>Fans don't write the movie dumbass.

Unless it's the original writer, every sequel is a fanfic.

>we need to put together a team to capture the plans for this super weapon the empire is creating
>get me the best killers, mercenaries and malcontents who are willing to go on a suicide mission
>seems like something's missing from this team
>they need a leader that can hold this team together
>I know just the person. A delinquent teenage girl who stole a speeder once
>brilliant

Who wrote this dogshit? The finance department after watching Hunger Games?

no that's a neckbear

Why would someone lie on Sup Forums, of all places?

Not for future Star Wars movies.
They're not even going to do test audience stuff anymore.

Except leaks are saying that they chose her because she's the Death Star designer's daughter and they're using her to convince him to defect and that's why you don't nitpick plotpoints for a movie that you've seen a literal two minute teaser for you fucking idiot.

the only funny thing about this post is that you thought it was a good idea to make it.

You didn't get back from shit because Star Wars movies don't get test audience screenings

Wait she's Tarkin's daughter? Tarkin designed the deathstar right?

No, Tarkin is just the boss of the Death Star. Mads designed and put it together.

we will see

Wasn't Kyle Katarn the one who got the plans?
That's what Dark Forces was all about right?

Mads is playing a Oppenheimer inspired civilian scientist enlisted by the Empire to design and build the Death Star until he has a change of heart and defects. The point of Rogue One is his extraction.

There will either be a one line throwaway reference to the prequel scene with the Death Star plans or it'll just be ignored all together

We won't see. Mads confirmed she's his daughter and you're wrong.

>There will either be a one line throwaway reference to the prequel scene with the Death Star plans or it'll just be ignored all together

Disney's stance on the prequels is really confusing right now. TFA basically ignored them, yet Forrest Whittaker's character is apparently from the Clone Wars cartoon.

That's noncanon EU shit. Fuck, the EU had 3 different people all get the same Death Star plans in conflicting stories.

I see. I wonder if Tarkin will be in the movie at all, he's one of my favorite characters.

but thats wrong

I think they confirmed a while back that Tarkin would have a cameo via a CGI mockup of Peter Cushing's likeness, like they did for Paul Walker in Furious 7.

But this is completely wrong and has never been accurate.

TFA ignored them because the prequels are a laughing stock and they want to start fresh again without all of the baggage. Nothing in the prequels has been contradicted, they're just wisely keeping the past in the past.

That's why the Snoke = Plagueis theory is idiotic. Some obscure ass grab continuity reference from one line of dialogue in the most embarrassing Star Wars film is not gonna be a major plotpoint in Ep 8. That's essentially the opposite of what Kennedy and JJ are trying to do.

I'm betting there will be no little to no connection between Whittaker's guy and the cartoon. Just a nod to it with the same name.

>the shit that comes out the lead's mouth trying and failing to be deep and introspective is really hilarious.

>"Does it ever bug you that your job depends on the suffering of others?"
>"what, like a doctor?"
>*angrily shuts up*
is one of my favorite movie exchanges

>Let's use his teenage daughter to convince him that building a gigantic death laser is bad even though the idea of creating such a thing would require immense conviction to go through with.

Better yet, let's put her in charge of the whole team when at best she's suited as a tagalong liability.

>MUH FANFICTION

Ok anons. Make sure you hold your breath waiting for thr Luuuuke Skywalker and Jizzwailer appearances in Episode VIIII

>only one copy of death star plans exist

Whenever something new is built the plans are made publicly available so that people can inspect and file objections to it.

You can't win if you're nitpicking the plot of a movie that you've seen two minutes worth of clips from user. Just stop embarrassing yourself.

>S-stop pointing out how bad this movie is

It's shit.

I thought the Geonosian bugs were behind it?

no, the Star Wars Rebels cartoon is canon, as are the new Marvel comics

It's weird that we have robots today that are much more lethal and scary than the ones in Star Wars

How are you people not sick of Star Wars yet?

You just KNOW that "new Star Wars" fans, i.e. people who wouldn't be seen dead being anywhere near the franchise if it wasn't for SO NERDY xDD culture, are going to bullshit their way through it.

It's either going to be explained as "the plans shown in the prequels were just a rough alpha concept of the Death Star, and it wasn't anywhere near completion in planning! Or some other stupid bullshit.

I really, really, really hate modern "nerds", or geeks, or whatever the fuck they like to be called.

yeah, after that whole one movie in ten years, it's wearing a little thin

Just a reminder that if the Death Star was that close to the planet, it would have already crashed into the planet.

>tfw your girlfriend is an FBI informant