What drew the loudest cheer/applause/laugh in your theater?

What drew the loudest cheer/applause/laugh in your theater?

For me it was the joker/harley reunion at the end. I screamed WOOO and teared up a little bit.

You actually believed he was dead? What a pleb

I laughed at how inferior it was to Marvel

I'm genuinely curious, is this just a meme or does this really happen at the cinema in USA?

I laughed when Croc did that goofy spider walk into the submerged subway.

I laughed at enchantress awkwardly dancing while delivering her monologue

>actually cheering and clapping during the fucking movie

so you think whats happening on screen is real, right?

>Go watch it opening day in the UK
>Purposely avoid spoilers and early reviews
>Good movie, lots of fun, introduces and balances all new characters well, simple plot helps the film flesh the characters out
>Check reviews out of curiosity
>Panned, 26%, 'no fun/'boring'/'cluttered mess'

This is Disney's doing isnt it?

I teared up reading op's and remembering he was still an autistic faggot

do yuropoors just sit all butthurt and angry when watching fun movies?

Probably Captain Boomerang leaving when Rick Flag said they were free to go. He was the best part of the movie.

It's not a meme at all. And there's nothing wrong with that either, you joyless faggot.

>It's not me that has shit taste, this must be a conspiracy of some sort!

I guess so. Their comments lead me to believe they're all just autistic robots

>but the movie isn't real why would you clap

Oh the movie isn't real well then I guess there's no use caring about what happens. The only way you can care about things is if they're really happening in front of you.

nope, you just like shitty movies about a shitty subject like superheroes

HOL UP AND CHECK EM

Nope. You like bland and shitty movies. Your favorite meal is probably steamed rice and unseasoned grilled chicken

kys

You misunderstand me. I'm not saying it's wrong or bad, it's just not something I've seen. Certainly people laugh during funny parts of movies here, but I just don't see clapping or cheering, because in my mind I always thought that was to show appreciation for the cast, for example during a play. I don't think there's anything wrong with cheering at a movie, it just isn't something that happens where I'm from. Cultural differences don't necessarily need to be a point of contention.

>I'm genuinely curious, is this just a meme or does this really happen at the cinema in USA?
Dutchfag here, I saw TDKR in the US. People stood up and held their hand on their chest during the national anthem just before the game. Shit was the weirdest thing ever. Even here if a (drama) film is very good people will clap or even give a standing ovation, but that only happens once every few years.

The director and actors can't hear you clap, moron

what's it like being a faggot with pleb taste? dying to know

You do realize that warner Bros own 30% of Rotten Tomatoes. The film sucks and you probably just have bad taste.

Kek

Americans are stupid

Stop making oise and watch the кинo

I remember a single laugh in the film. It was one of those back and forths between harley and deadshot but the movie was so forgettable I can't even remember what part it was.

I think it was the joke from deadshot about doing the white people thing to get his daughter into college

The whole theater burst out laughing when Slipknot died, his head exploding and his body being left to swing mid-grapple.

Aside from that all the humor only drew laughs from 5 autists in the top left row. No one else.