You want door fix, Man of Spiders? Yes, I know these things you do, I learn how to find many secrets in old country...

You want door fix, Man of Spiders? Yes, I know these things you do, I learn how to find many secrets in old country. You will not pay rent? This is fair. We will take rent in other ways. When I was in old country, in Bosnia, my friends and I... we do things to women. Terrible things, make them ugly women who will never be loved. Your friends, redhead girl and science girl... they will beg me to stop, as my men and I rain alternating blows of ejaculateing and fists upon them. And when they are broken, Man of Spiders, when they are nothing more than shells... you will know the rent is paid.

For this month

> Reminder that Norman Osbourne went insane because the Jews cucked him.
> Reminder that Jewish bankers earned billions because of the insurance on buildings destroyed by Green Goblin.

What message was Raimi trying to send here?

Jews always win

The Raimi trilogy overall really managed to capture the world of Spider-Man quite well, and I still think the 15 minute rant where Doc Ock blames the accident in his lab on 'those tree-swinging, shit-flinging, dope-peddling, cop-smoking fucking chimps from the Bronx' is one of the best character pieces in modern cinematic history.

Is this extended cut?

>When Gobby rapes Aunt May while wearing nothing but his mask
Jesus Christ, that director's cut is some dark stuff. You really should watch it, her line about Gobby's eyes makes more sense after you see that scene.

They were right, he really was out of his mind

That was the moment you thought that? I had a feeling Raimi's cinematic vision might have gone too far during Norman's transformation.

Throwing his assistant into those computers was bad enough, but when Norman made the injured assistant cram phials of Goblin serum up his ass to improve the formula? That was bold.

Will Raimi save capeshit?

How did they get away with this in a PG movie?

i heared that it wasn't even in the script. Raimi wanted it in the movie because he was missing the human abyss of Norman Osborn. Not to mention the seven kids he called subhuman kikes and pissing on them afterwards.

>That was bold.

No, it was back to formula

I thought that in Spider-Man 3 when Venom brutally raped Mary Jane ontop of the webs, writing threatening messages in semen on while the news was doing a live broadcast was a bit too far. I felt that was when Rami jumped the shark.

You'll get your rent when you fix this DAMN DOOR

For Raimi there is no ''too far''

In terms of the "Sinister Sex" arc in SM3, I think Sandman managed to outdo Venom.

I don't know what Raimi was smoking or how he convinced the VFX team to animate this, but having Sandman split himself into sand molecules, enter Gwen Stacey's bloodstream, then reform into microscopic sand dicks to rape her from the inside was something even I couldn't see coming.

>even I couldn't see coming.
Gwen didn't see him cumming either

There's literally nothing wrong with Bosno i Hercegovina.

Nasha Domovina, Za Slobodu Bosanski Narodu.

For me, it was when spidey started fingering Gwen Stacey's butthole while she was falling down.
Wtf Raimi.

You can't forget the scene where Harry remembered everything about his father and rapes Aunt May in the same way that Norman did too honour him too. I can't get it out of my head. Say what you will about Rami and his questionably methods but his movies are memorable.

How could that be jumping the shark, when the best scene of the trilogy comes AFTER it?

I'm of course talking about when Peter and Harry solidate the depth of their friendship with Peter pulling his foreskin over the head of Harry's penis, and they use their joined appendage to strange Venom to death.

Yeah, it really made his line about the pie being 'so good' that more chilling, when you realise it wasn't the only crusty thing he ate in that movie.

Jews did 9/11

JACK'O LANTERNS CANT MELT STEEL BEAMS

Yeah, Rami's symbolism in that scene is insane and kinda fucked up when you think of the details. Of course by eating pie he meant when he ate out Mays crusty genitals and how it was "so good" raping Peters motherly figure. If only Peter knew it was Harry that raped May at the time I'm sure he would have gone beserk.

"The next person that talks will get my big black cock in their ass. I kid you not."

Wow! This would not fly today.

Also "Nice costume, did your nigger loving, left-winged, anal-obsessed, dog-eating, feet-worshipping, faggoty Kike boyfriend make it got ya?".

ayyyy lol